View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A nice walk on the beach *Free game for monsters* 

Natsuki gulped down a mouthful of the creamy substance, and then let another steam out of her mouth and into her hair, for effect. Kari had reached her limit, and in a final effort, draped herself over Natsuki's open and heated slit. What a foolish, passionate woman! Natsuki couldn't believe her luck. the tentacles dragged them into the shallows. To keep up the act, Natsuki wiped the goo from her eyes, giving Kari a desperate look, shaking her head pleadingly as she silently wept. She took her hands as if to push her away, but tentacles took hold of them. She spat out the pink fleshy thing in her mouth. "No Kariii!"

The drama was classic, Natsuki looking on in horror, protesting, and Kari valiantly sacrificing herself for the sake of her newfound "love". Well, Natsuki wouldn't let such devotion go to waste. "Kari stop, don't!" she pleaded. But to no avail. Long pastel members took hold of Kari's weak arms. They hovered near her thighs. Blunt heads poked at her holds. "No Kari..." Natsuki whimpered. All at once, they entered. Spitting a single dollop of sticky white syrup over her, the muscled strands pushed at Kari hard. One slipped into her sex, much mroe easily than the one grindign away at her rear. Seconds later it too burst past Kari's resistance, and buried itself deep in her seat.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

"No Kariii!" Natsuki shouted, spitting the phallus out of her mouth.

Kari didn't listen to her and held on tight, only to panic as tentacles locked her hands together. All she could do is hold on tight and keep Natsuki from being raped, even if she was raped in the process.

Kari suddenly felt two tentacles press against her nether lips and asshole. The one at her pussy pressed up against her labia, while the other one spat a gooey substance at her ass, lubricating it and sending chills up Kari's spine. She screamed loudly as the first appendage buried itself in her flower, the other one forcing itself into her asshole shortly thereafter. SHe still clung onto Natsuki, not about to let go.

"I won't allow you to get raped, Natsuki-chan!" she moaned. "Even if I have to! I won't let go!" Tears began to stream down her face.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:19 am
Profile YIM

Natsuki hugged the woman tight, as if grateful. She cried, crocodile tears mingling with tentacle goo, and stroked her hair. "You shouldn't have done this." She said, distraught. "Now look at you." She allowed Kari to keep holding her, making her tentacles take her own arms behind her back.

The tentacles inside Kari launched a vigorous assault. Sliding around in the viscous white lubricant, they swirled and spun within the tight and reluctant channels of her body. Her cunt spasmed, accepting the intrusion begrudingly, without choice. Her ass sucked and pushed more strenuously, reflexively denying the fleshy tendril and being likewise denied any ability to change it's situation. Her orifices became bright red as the tentacles flexed, shafting her erratically. Two more slipped abotu and took a circular hold on her breasts.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:14 am
Profile YIM

Kari gasped as the tentacles violated her body. She held onto Natsuki tightly as she hugged her.

"You shouldn't have done this." She said, distraught. "Now look at you."

Kari looked up at her.

"I didn't want you to have to suffer." she said, tears streaming down her face. SHe gasped again as a couple more tentacles reached around and started fondling her breasts. He placed her head on Natsuki's chest, her hips bucking each time the phalluses thrust into her.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:35 am
Profile YIM

The tentacles were wasting no time using Kari. They gave little thought to her feelings as they plunged back and forth inside her, rough and forceful. For the first time Natsuki's act slipped, and she moaned at the feeling of stretching Kari out to suit her, violating her body under circuituous pretenses. Her hips bucked, and she began to pant. to cover her lapse, she kissed Kari deep, sliding her tongue past Kari's sweet lips as they lay half submerged in the sea. A wave rolled lazily over the tops of them, and the tentacles jsut stayed lodged, fucking the life out of the girl. She broke the kiss and began to fuck Kari harder, gritting her teeth, wanting release. The tentacles fondled Kari's tits more roughly, and opened at the tips to suck in her nipples. Another rose to similarly treat Kari's hidden little clit. As soon as the kiss broke one long member made it's way into Kari's open mouth, smoothing it's way down her throat.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:14 am
Profile YIM

Natsuki suddenly grabbed Kari and pulled her in for a kiss. Kari was barely aware of the situation. She was completely focused about the tentacles ravaging her young body. They kissed fiercely, Natsuki forcing her tongue into Kari's mouth. When they broke away, Kari cried into the girl's chest.

"Oh, Natsuki!" she cried as she felt her orgasm coming up. "I love you!" She cried hard into Natsuki's body, seeking solace in the girl, anything to take her mind off of the ravaging.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:44 am
Profile YIM

Natsuki provided the solace, even as she provided the terror. Natsuki could think of no more pleasant paradox. Kari's most recent "I love you" was cut off by the tentacle forcing it's way down into her belly, making her throat bulge. The ravishment did not halt or slow but seemed to increase in vigor. Ridges developed on the relentless shafts, fucking her forcefully, as if they meant to ravage her to her last breath.

Natsuki was moaning, both at the sight, and at the feeling of Kari's throat, her clenching passages. She reached down between their bodies, fingering her gooey cunt. "Ooh oh! Baby! Mmmmmmm yes.." She panted out sweetly, hugging the woman tight. Behavior that was bound to confuse her. She sensed Kari's immenant climax, and wanted to hold back, but for a split second lost the ability to care. In that split second, the members unloaded into Kari, spilling forth searing gobbets of cream, syrupy thick and gushing into her ass, her sex, her belly. The pink shafts pulsed with it, expanding with every knot of hot fluid.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:41 am
Profile YIM

Kari nearly gagged as a tentacle forced its way down her esophagus. She suddenly panicked as she lost the ability to breathe. She whimpered as she hit her orgasm, her cream lubricating her pussy. At the same time, the appendages in all three of her holes ejaculated, and she was suddenly filled with the monster's seed. She could do nothing but swallow the sticky fluid and hope she doesn't choke.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:36 am
Profile YIM

Kari's body was riddled with the steaming, alien substance. Her stomach groaned and gurgled at the weight. Her cunt was convulsing madly, sucking the coursing flow further until she felt somethign expand inside her to take it, hardening with the pressure. Her ass was streaming, as were her nether lips, and she could feel the surges invading her guts. All at once the tentacles withdrew, stretching wobbling strands of cloudy, translucent ejaculate from her triple mouths. Natsuki smiled and felt at Kari's cunt, feeling it open and close spastically, like the mouth of a drowning fish. the bonds on both women relaxed and slithered from them, unconcerned, leaving them in the salty shallows.

"Mmmmm Kari. That was good, I needed that." She stood, stretching backward archly. She kicked water playfully at the recently ravaged woman, looking into her tarnished silver eyes. "Your body was much tighter than I would have guessed for such a beautiful woman." She walked up onto the beach, tentacles sprouting from the sand where she stood and curling around her. She pet them, letting them curl over her waist and hands as she watched the last crimson slice of the sun sink under the horizon. The sky was dusky indigo now, the color or Natsuki's eyes. "What do you say Kari?" She spun on a heel and grasped one of her breasts with a moan. "Ready for...another go?"

Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:41 pm
Profile YIM

Kari lay in the shallows, clutching her stomach, which had expanded somewhat from the large amount of cum she swallowed and from the cum deep in her womb. Her ass leaked seed, which blended in with the water.

"Mmmmm Kari. That was good, I needed that." said Natsuki, who was standing over her. Her eyes opened wide at the revelation. The girl she just saved stood over her, in a perfect mood, even though just a minute ago, she had just saved her from getting raped by a monster... or did she? Did she just try to rescue a monster?

"Your body was much tighter than I would have guessed for such a beautiful woman." Natsuki sat down on the sandy beach. Several tentacles sprouted out of the sand, and as they slithered over her body like snakes, she pet them. Kari didn't know what to say. She was not only shocked, but heart broken that the monster was such a beautiful woman.

"What do you say Kari?" She spun on a heel and grasped one of her breasts with a moan. "Ready for...another go?"

Kari looked up at her with her sparkling eyes.

"What? That was you?" she asked, coughing as she did so. Her throat was somewhat numb, the tentacles having hit her uvula and gag reflex. "But... why? Why would you do such a thing, Natsuki?" More tears formed in her eyes.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:04 am
Profile YIM

"I told you I wanted to fuck you didn't I Kari? I gave you a chance to leave did I not? You wanted to stay here and have sex with me. I can't say I wasn't happy to hear it." She pouted, crouching naked in front of the woman draped so limp and pathetic on the watery sand. "Oooh, did you get your precious feelings hurt Kari? I'm not going to apologize you know. I loved every minute of what I did to you." She stood, and dipped a finger into her cunt. Juice ran out onto Natsuki's palm, and she flicked it into Kari's face. "What's got you so down? You said you loved me. Do you love me less just because I have a few tentacles, is that it? That's not very understanding of you." A wave, foamy and cold, washed over the defeated woman. Natsuki stood above her with her legs akimo, her hands imperiously resting on her hips. Strands of girlcum wept onto Kari's body, seeping from the still red faced and commanding woman. She hummed, rolling ideas around in her mind. "You are a beautiful woman Kari. I do love your eyes and your hair. Both are so bright and radiant." She posed for the helpless creature, brushing a hand through her own hair. "What do you want to do now Kari? What are your plans?"

Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:58 pm
Profile YIM

Kari lay there, not knowing what to say. She didn't know how to respond, or if she could even love Natsuki now. The prospect of her being a monster was unfathomable, and yet she was.

"I...... I don't understand why you set up an act for me to rescue you, Natsuki." she said, trying to sit up. "I wanted to have sex with you... why did you have to rape me to get what you wanted?"

Kari sat on all fours, looking up at the girl, whose skin was bronzed by the aura from the sun.

"If you just told me... about them... I might have allowed you to use them on me, but... not like this..."

Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:20 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3