View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Bondage Slave *Mistress*es* wanted* 

Post Bondage Slave *Mistress*es* wanted*
Kari sat in the student's lounge, reading a book about a dystopian future. Suku had suggested it to her since it reflected the current situation fairly well. He was right, as usual. The world leaders should really read this.

Kari was wearing a pink skirt and black top with pink stockings, emphasising her long, shapely legs. While she was reading, she noticed some of the other girls in the room were eying her. She didn't mind the attention; she was used to this back in the mainland.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:35 am
Profile YIM

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:20 am

Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:29 am
Profile YIM

I would walk in wearing my t-shirt and a black skirt with white stockings and black high heels I start to take a seat and cross my legs while I started to play on my DS

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:06 am

OOC: In this thread, it's about Kari being drugged, knocked out, and becoming a girl's Bondage Slave.

Kari noticed a very attactive girl sit down in the seat next to her and whip out her DS. She watched her play for a while, then greeted herself.

"Hi, there." she said. "What game are you playing?"

Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:41 am
Profile YIM

(Sorry to be a spoilsport, but...this isn't allowed. Here's the Rule)

It is not:

A master/slave board - Some visitors like to engage in collaring and master/slave play. That is fine but it is not the theme of the board. A monster-student master/slave arrangement is not allowed.
Visitors should not seek out others to collar or to be collared and reflect that in board. Ninety percent of the time the collared individual is the girl and the master/slave relationship precludes them scening with anyone but her master. When the master comes into the board she is subservient and the two are usually cuddly with each other. We do understand that such bonds take place between people and not their characters so obviously if someone wishes to be collared that is their business and we can not and will not force them to scene against their wishes so if an individual only wishes to scene with their master (or slave) then that is their perogative. However, if they wish to scene in public areas of the board it is expected that they act appropriately as to the theme. I understand that the collared bond is special between two people and I respect that. All I ask is that they in turn respect the theme and save any tenderness they feel for private.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

Post &#%$#*#$@$%###$@@$^#$#%#
F***!!!

Dammit! Well there is only one thing to do, then.

*Aims lazer at the thread*

*Fires*

*THread destroyed*

Unfortunately, I'm not a mod, so they're going to have to delete it.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:09 pm
Profile YIM

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]