View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Bedroom surprise (Ariana)~ 

"You poor thing; you barely know what humans can do to each other let alone what I can... Where to begin where to begin. Lets start with something that might be familiar."
she asked herself flames jumping around where her hair had been. a bit playful in tone instead of the usual malice that she held for victims. She snapped her fingers and the room changers; no longer was it filled with furniture instead there was writhing tentacles though made of a similar substance to her body. though unlike the usual they seemed much calmer.

"Don't be scared now; I don't have much a way to teach you anything myself seeing how illequip a woman is for certain things."

Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:14 am

"W-what on earth!!" This was something Riko had only ever seen in naughty internet sites... she'd never known they could exist!!! Her body reacted excitedly at the prospect of what could happen to her..

She shivered a little in excitement, and a tiny trickle of juice slid out from her young slit.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4