View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

Krystal grinned lightly at Emily, and handed her the cards. She looked over at Madison, and nudged her lightly with her foot motioning lightly to the cute Emily trying to hide her beasts. Handing Madison her three cards, Krystal took 2 cards for herself. She looked at her new cards, and grinned lightly at the other girls.

"So does anyone need any other cards. Come on ladies, the game is just starting to heat up!" She smiled, leaning back stretching her spine lightly.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:42 pm
Profile YIM

I sighed and said "Man, should just give up my shirt now or something.." while tossing down two more.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:23 am
Profile WWW

Emily asked for two more cards. Though she was obviously embarassed, she looked somewhat pleased with herself.

I love being cute!

Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:16 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal handed out the cards, grinning back and forth, and she only took one card. Smiling to herself, she looked to Madison,"Hey, don't let us stop you. Feel free to lose as many hands as you want." Krystal shifted her cards around, setting them up in an easy to read settng of her hand.

"Well girls, what do you have?"

Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:32 am
Profile YIM

"Pair of nines." I said, setting them down with a sigh.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:05 am
Profile WWW

Emily happily laid down her cards, jumping a little and thrusting her hands into her lap. Her breasts bounced into the open as she jutted her chest foreward.

"Straight flush!"

I love being cute!

Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:49 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal sighed lightly, setting her cards down. " I was close, but not last. I have 2 pairs, fours and sevens." She looked over at Madison, flicking her fingers through her long hair slowly, she flexed her back, smiling brightly,Well Madison, looks like you losed. Lose 'em!"

She gathered up the cards, and set them down for the next girl to shuffle.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:37 am
Profile YIM

Just for that, I yanked off my shirt and playfully threw it at Krystal's head. With it off, it was evident that I haven't exactly lived a plush life, as about a dozen scars ran down my back, and a couple more were on my chest and torso.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:04 am
Profile WWW

Krystal blinked underneath the shirt, then took it off her head, and tossed it next to Madison. Seeing the scars on her body, her smile dropped. She leaned forward, and gently trailed a finger along one that seamed to run from her back to front, along her side. "Wow Madison, you're such a bad ass. These must have hurt, and I bet you have tons of stories about them."

She blushed as her finger neared the other girl's chest, and quickly with-drew her fingers, looking over to Emily. "Well Emily, it's your turn to deal." She kept her face turned from Madison, blushing lightly at her actions.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:33 am
Profile YIM

"I don't even remember where some of them came from, sadly..." I said, watching her trace over one.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:07 am
Profile WWW

Emily winced a little at the sight of the scars, thinking how bad Madison must have been hurt. She preoccupied herself with shuffeling and dealing the cards.

I love being cute!

Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:41 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal looked back and forth between the girls. Madison was down 2 points... and both Emily, and Krystal herself were down 1... She couldn't remember if Madison had delt the cards a second time, or if Krystal herself had skipped her in the rotation. Shrugging, she looked at her hand, and decided on two more cards. Setting the throw-aways on the table, she smiled at Emily, "I would like 2 cards, if you please, Miss Emily."

Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:41 pm
Profile YIM

I looked my cards over, not even bothering to hide myself, and selected two cards to keep and laid down the other three. "Three for me."

Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:46 pm
Profile WWW

Emily gave out cards as asked and got three for herself. After re-arranging them in her hand, she looked up.

"Any more?"

I love being cute!

Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:00 pm
Profile YIM

( EDIT: you're right, you're right... oh well *grin* )

Krystal looked at her cards, trying to decide if she was happy with what she had in her hand. Gradually, she sighed, and set one card on the table, looking to Emily while smiling lightly. "Yes, I would like 1 card please."

She then looked to Madison, and smiled brightly, leaning towards her to poke her in the stomach lightly," Your turn Miss-I'm-not-shy."

Last edited by Krystal Prysim on Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:53 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next