View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lost Letters....(Grail) 

All this fuss over one tiny little peice of parchment. HIs curious mind had to know what was inside of that letter, even moreso now that she had began attacking him in such a primitive matter. As soon as she latched onto the bicep of the arm that had the hand that contained the letter, he knew that he was in for more of a wild ride than even he could have anticipated so early. Clenching his fist tight, he crumpled the letter even moreso, though he also did his best not to rip it or damage it in the least.

If one were to have walked in on the two of them right now, all they would see was one rather large looking lizard man standing completely still as a human female began to bite into his shoulder, digging her nails into it's flesh, as futile as it would be. His hand kept a steady grip on that letter, but his other arm, the one appendage taht so far she had been ignoring, would stretch out to the side before curling around her waist to her backside, doing his best to pull her body as close to his own as he could, even though she continued to bite as hard as she could into that thick, leathery skin of his.

Growling, he did his best to use his left bicep and forearm to drag her body as tightly against his chest as he could, even if that meant getting his other forearm up against his body as well. His left hand, however, immediately grabbed at her blouse, pulling the fabric out with a flick of his wrist before there was something coming out from between his legs, shooting between hers but not before making almost a thin, paper-like cut against the inside of her calf. The lizardman's tail shot up, between both of their legs, cutting effortlessly through the back of her skirt, and up through that fabric of her blouse he had stretched out...The razor's edge of that tail pushed against her spinal column, threatning to press in.

"Is that letter so important that you'd risk dying? Back off...before I leave you naked and bleeding, instead of just naked." He growled, his powerful arm still holding her body as close to him as he possibly could, pinning her while she held onto his bicep and his shoulder with her hands and teeth, even though the backside of her uniform was now split in two.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:34 am

The student struggled and writhed as soon as she was completely in the creatures grasp. He began to forcefully drag her body closer to his own until her chest was pinned against his, smashing her delicate breasts against his hardened frame. Her main focus was still primarily the letter, but now she had a whole new object to worry about. A myriad of shrieks and shouts came from the student when the creature’s hands rummaged about her blouse, tearing it and stretching the flimsy fabric. She cringed releasing her grip on his shoulder as the deviant tail knicked her calf. In a spur of moments the tail had torn up the hem of her skirt and up the back of her blouse, the now tattered articles falling to the floor, her blouse barely clinging to her skin by the shoulders. She froze as the tip pierced the back of her spine and stayed there, threatening to push and paralyze her, and quite possibly end her life. Her fight was now fruitless, as if it had a chance from the beginning. Reluctantly, her grip released and her arms fell to her sides in failure, she hung her head tears threatening to fall from her glossy eyes. She was enraged still, her body shaking violently against his as he continued to pin her to his body roughly.

She shivered, feeling the damp draft that coursed through the room against her nearly bare backside. Her taught and perky bottom was concealed only by the black lace style panties that covered her buttocks. On it’s journey upward the tail had ripped the elastic on her matching bra, leaving her back bare and her breasts covered only by the fabric that was now pinned between the two.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:27 am

Grail tipped his head down slightly as soon as he felt the student begin to give up. He grinned to himself, seeing that she ultimately was surrendering to his might, a feeling he enjoyed quite a bit. He continued to hold her close, even after she had dropped her arms and squeezed her just a bit tighter before allowing his tail to drop between his and her legs once again, slithering out towards his hindquaters where it belonged. His hand that was gripping onto her back ran down to her hind end, giving it a hard, deep squeeze, feeling her flesh in his fingers before running the tip of his claw back up her spine.

"Now...let's just see what this letter says, shall we?" He growled, asking the question but not waiting for a response as he gripped onto the side of her left arm with his left hand, gripping tight on her bicep before wrenching his left arm back, aiming to savagely throw her to the side of the room with one hard jerk. At the same time he would open his right hand, letting the letter fall open a bit. His eyes began to scan down the letter, a twisted smile forming at his lips as he knew now that this must have been what all the fuss was about.

He turned his body towards her, grinning and holding the letter out to her with both of his hands, licking his lips as he gripped the middle of it with his thumb and forefinger on both hands. "Well now...I can only guess that your name must be Catherine...how nice. Make one move, and I guarantee that this letter of yours will be lost forever...and you will never see it again. Mind telling me how much it means to you, and what you are willing to do to have it?"

Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:02 am

The student was thrown mercilessly across the room, unable to catch her balance she tumbled to the floor sprawled onto her side. She propped herself up by her hands and sat, fuming her back slowly rising with each breath as the creature’s eyes scanned over her letter. After his quiet contemplation of the letter he addressed her by the name she so hated. Her father called her Catherine, and only Kyleena could say it with a grace that made it bearable. “My name’s Christine you fuck.” She screamed, glaring at him. In her hurried reply her blouse slide down her arms along with her ruined bra. She carefully gathered up the mass of clothing and pressed it to her chest. “And I wont do ANYTHING for you or that fucking letter.” She cursed the demon. Her bitter pride not allowing her to plead for the letter back she sat, staring at him waiting for his next move. Though she spoke boldly, she was perfectly still. Her eyes scanning over the arrogant bastard and back towards the door that lay behind him. Should she try to run? The thought was quickly dismissed when she caught the motion of the monster’s tail flickering casually behind him. It looked like she was stuck, all he had to do was touch her and she’d have something in store for him.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:20 am

"Well here in writing, it says Catherine, so I am going to call you Catherine. And I don't really give two shits if you don't like it, Catherine, because I don't really care what the fuck you think about it. Do you undestand Catherine? Or do I have to draw you a fucking picture Catherine?!" The lizard man began to laugh, a deep gutteral laugh that would carry throughout the room that they were in. Gripping onto the letter he had in his hand, he waved it at her, taunting her with it as he slowly began to bring it down towards his stomach area. "You sure you don't care about this letter? If so then you wont' mind me doing this with it then."

Licking his lips, the lizard man began to wrap the letter around his scaley, thick shaft, one that was already starting to harden from the whole ordeal. He jerked his cock slowly, that letter wrapped around his tool as he did so. Taunting her, mocking her with each and every stroke of that paper. "Mmm wow...it's almost as if I can actually feel this Harley bitch's hand over my cock...oh wait...it feels more like her tight pussy around this dick right here. Feels so good. I think I'm leaking." He said, grinning as he took a step towards Christine, his dick oozing a small dobblet of cum.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:49 am

With each instance of her name being uttered by the vile and disgusting creature, Christine cringed. She glowered at him, balling her hands into tight fists. She bit her lower lip hard, stopping herself from saying anything that would further provoke the deviant bastard. His laugh made her ears want to bleed, loud and guttural ringing through the room like a plague. She gritted her teeth as the creature trailed the crumpled letter down his torso to his hardening member. She sat there in utter shock as he began to wrap the letter around his shaft and rub the leaf against his throbbing cock. “N-“ she stopped herself from crying out and looked down at the ground. She couldn’t bring herself to do it, she knew what he’d ask her to do in return for the salvation of her letter. She also knew that a sick and twisted soul such as his wouldn’t even return the letter. It would be a lost cause.

She heard the name that jogged so many memories from the dormant spaces of her mind. He spoke of her with degradation, the woman who was worth the world to Chris. “A creature like you wouldn’t even be worthy to grace Harley’s presence you disgusting beast!” She screamed, scrambling to her feet. The blouse had fallen enough to reveal the blood red tattoo on her chest. An array of stars, shapes and writings old. Her circle, her power, limited as it was. “Not yet.” She thought angrily to herself, she knew she caused more damage when she was in the grasp of her target, less room to waste energy. Let him touch her again, let him dare.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:03 am

The lizard man could tell that he was getting a rise out of the student with each and every bold move he made towards her. He smiled, rows of sharp teeth greeting her as he took one final step towards her, and then stopped, licking his lips as that letter started to get stained a bit with his pre-cum, after her rubbed the paper over his cockhead slowly. "Grace her presence? Hell from the way this stupid bitch writes, I may have already gotten to her." He drew the paper away from his cock and crumpled it up in a ball, throwing it at her face, hoping to hit her head with that letter.

"In fact, I can almost guarantee that I had her. I think she enjoyed it when I ate her our...my tongue is quite talented. She kept crying out about some Catherine as my tongue dove deep into her. I guess that was you. Well, either way...your dear little Harley there, if I remember correctly, loved getting it in her ass...and always called me daddy for some reason I do believe." He stroked his chin as he talked, his tail idly swinging from the left and the right. He beat it down on the ground somewhat from time to time, grinning as he continued to almost talk to himself.

"Yeah. I remember her definately. Last time I saw her she was covered in my sperm, and about ten other monter's seed as well...we even had her willingly drinking it out of a glass. Begging for it. Such a sad pathetic sight to see. She was even a decent figher too." He was quite the talker for a demon, but that was the way he always was. He looked at the woman in front of him, seeing that her clothes had fallen a bit. He looked at that tattoo on her chest and grinned, his cock still being stroked by his hand. "Nice tattoo...will make a great target after I get done with you...Catherine."

Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:22 am

The student’s nostrils flared in anger as she watched the delicate parchment soak in the demon’s seed. She narrowed her gaze at the despicable face and ground her teeth into each other tightly. “You’re lying!” She screamed, as the crumpled remains of her letter bounced off of her cheek and onto the ground. Every muscle in her body ached to reach out, grab the letter and run. But that’s what he wanted. He wanted to see her grovel and act pathetic, so she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. He started to monologue again, speaking more to himself opposed to her. Each word of disgrace towards her beloved cousin cut into her like a sharp razor blade. The visual of Harley begging for the creature’s seed, moaning in pleasure at the demonic tongue enraged her and she couldn’t wait any longer.

The tattoo on her chest gained a faint iridescence about it, transforming from red ink to a light blue. Her large, amber eyes transmutated to the color of clear skies on a sunny afternoon. She pulled herself heavily to her feet, the light, fine tendrils on her head starting to raise in awkwardness as static electricity pulsed through the student’s body. “You sadistic fuck, you’re lying. She’d never beg for you, she’d never moan for you, and neither will I.” What she was about to do would quite possibly deplete her, making it impossible to put up much of a fight if it were to fail. If it were to succeed, she may have a chance to run provided she had enough energy left. She quickly channeled her energy to her fingertips, giving no care to the clothes that had fallen off of her body and lay crumpled at her feet, exposing her pert breasts to the damp air of the room.

A sudden rush of blue bolts shot through her fingertips towards the demon, attacking him at various angles. The student nearly fell after the initial blast of energy was dispelled from her body, and barely caught her balance soon afterwards. The demon’s thick leathery hide provided useful against the bolts, though they served their purpose in causing an annoyance and little more than stinging burns on his body. She took this opportunity to run past him while he was distracted by the various bolts that continued to attack him. The longer they were attacking him, the more energy drained from the weakening student. It showed in her efforts to run, she was slow, sloppy and barely made it to the doorway before the bolts started to dissipate into the air.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:56 pm

The lizard man was about to retort, a witty one at that before he noticed that the tattoo on her chest began to glow a different color. Arching his eyebrow he was about to strike first, and ask questions later...anything suspicious like that would have to be dealt as something hostile, that was the first rule of survival. The color change of her eyes was a dead give away as well, and as he took one step foward, what happened next shocked the monster greatly. The students must have gotten an upgrade since when he was mobile a few years ago it seemed. Though as the student's clothes began to harmlessly fall to the ground before her, showing that she didn't care that she was nude, that was when Grail knew something was up.

The blue beams shot at him quickly, blinding him for a moment with the brightness after being in such a dark environment more than anything. Growling, he felt each beam begin to hit his body, pelting him as if he was being hailed on by sizeable chunks of ice more than anything. He growled, his eyes closing for a moment as his fingers snapped, the man knowing the perfect thing for this bitch to deal with for right now. As the bolts began to fade from existance, the demon turned towards the door, teeth gnashing now in utter annoyance and rage.

As the student made it to the doorway, something began to form in the midde of the halway that blocked her off from escaping the demon's wrath. The monster had conjoured up what seemed to be a huge jelly mold. The rubbery, see through creature would sit there in the hallway, blocking her off unless she had the courage to try and run straight through it. Grail snarled, stomping his foot on the ground and thrusting his head foward at the woman, letting out a roar that would rival some prehistoric beasts.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:42 am

The student scurried through the door into the hallway, lifting her arm to her chest in some vain attempt to cover her nudity, but stopped abruptly at something blocking the dark pathway to salvation. A large gelatinous mold jiggled and faced her, thick and rubbery that was completely clear. She would have nearly ran into it had it not been for the lights from the electricity reflecting off of it’s bubbly surface. A thundering roar came from behind her and she felt she had no other choice than to brave the mold. She pushed herself forward. Throwing her body into the mold, breaking the delicate surface and almost immediately getting herself stuck in the mass. She was heavily fatigued, and her arms pushed and flailed in high attempts to break through to the other side, but she soon realized she was going nowhere. She body shook the mold violently as writhed in constriction, but soon found her struggles weakening until the mold barely moved at all. As if by some cruel joke, her fingertips broke through to the other side, cooled and wet by the substance that engulfed her, she found she was no longer able to breathe as the opening she made began to close behind her. In a wide panic she surged with newfound energy, fighting for her survival to break through the mass.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:35 am

Grail reached out for the exit to that room, his hands gripping on either side of the door frame and digging his claws deep into the door, leaving visable marks as he pulled himself out of the room, launching himself a few feet as he did so. He abrubtly stopped in his tracks, skidding a little as he saw that his little demon had come to help out. Seeing his jello-like beast doing what it did best, he started to laugh, a deep, gutteral bellow that almost seemed to shake the area he was in. He watched as she began to struggle, realizing that it was foolish for her to even think she could bust through such an odd object such as the thing before her. The lizard man had some time to think about what he was going to do with her, and looked back to that room that he had entered before, remembering all those devices.

Licking his lips slowly, the demon began to reach into that jelly blob, his claws tunneling through the thick matter until his arm was buried up to the shoulder in the goo and his hand was very closely about to be wrapped around her ankle. Gripping down, he tried to get his fingers to wrap around her leg, her foot, anything to pull her out of that very sticky, and almost dense jelly monster.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:46 pm

The student inhaled deeply as she could before the final passageway to air shut completely. Her heart began to pound like a drum in her naked chest, nearly visible as it beat ferociously in her body. She stretched her fingertips hard, trying to push through to the other side, unable to maneuver the rest of her body to accommodate her struggle. Her throat and lungs started to burn the more oxygen she consumed in her fruitless attempts. She could barely open her eyes in the gooey mass, and it stung terribly when she did. She could feel her hair trailing behind her and being almost stuck in suspension from the thick goo. Her body shuddered with burning pain, her lungs throbbing and aching to breathe precious air that is so often taken for granted. A loud booming sound violently shook the blob, she could only assume it was the beast coming after her.

It was fast, in an instant she felt his rough hand wrap around her ankle, pulling her and in essence, saving her. She felt his hands slip a few times and for once prayed to be in the grasp of something terrible if it meant surviving suffocation. She was relieved when he finally got hold of her calf, pulling her out of the dense stickiness. Her body was cooled immensely as, inch by inch, it was pulled out of the oozing monster. The goo that covered her seemed to evaporate into air, leaving a cold, chilling sensation over her body. Her face, after what seemed an eternity finally broke through the surface and she inhaled a deep, thankful, eager breath of the damp basement air. She panted quietly, spreading the oxygen through her body and struggled to maintain consciousness.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:13 pm

It had taken a good couple of test tugs in order for Grail to get the full realization that even he would have to use his immense strength to get her out of the creature. Growling, and flexing his muscles as tight as he could, he took a step back, swinging his hips to the side and then pulled his arm back as hard as he possibly could, feeling the student begin to slide out of that goop that she was in rather quickly. He grumbled, stumbling a bit as she fell out of that goo and onto the floor, watching as her naked top half jiggled a bit as well, getting a rise out of the beast. Panting a little bit, from both the assault and the extra strength he had to put into pulling her out, the beast seemed rather annoyed at the girl right now, and was going to show her first hand what would happen to a student if they got on the monstrousities bad side.

He reached out for her, his clawed hands going over to her neck and grasped upon her throat as tightly as he could without hurting her too much. He growled, picking her up by her throat and soon wrapping a few strands of her hair in his fingers, gripping her tight as he turned his body, letting go of her throat so that he could start draging the woman, by her hair, into that room that seemed set up for such devious tortures. "OH...I'm going to have so much fun with you now whore...so much fun." He growled, dragging her in there by her hair and as they entered the room, he snapped his fingers with his free hand, and a magnificent blob began to form again inside of that doorway, blocking off any exit from the terrible room.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:25 pm

Her breaths were still heavy and deep her chest swelling with delight, her buttersoft nipples standing erect due to soft caresses from the cool air in the room. She drew her arms to her chest, covering her arousal with guilt and shame. The student was tired and had little physical fight left in her broken body. “Nngh!” The platinum haired girl grunted as the creature drew her to her feet by her throat, granted it wasn’t hard enough to actually cause her much harm, but it still hurt quite a bit. Her hands immediately went to work at his, her long nails clawing and attempting to dig into the one holding her by the neck. Her attention snapping immediately to the tendrils that were being twirled in his other hand. She was defensive about her hair, and reacted almost immediately by kicking her feet at the demon.

The student shrieked as her throat was released from its rough captivity only to be replaced by a fistful of her hair. The student eagerly stumbled beside the demon in hopes that none of her precious tendrils would be forcefully removed from her head. Her eager hands clung to those that gripped her hair, as she was pulled into one of the room’s that she’d seen earlier, though what awaited her inside surely shocked her. There were foreign objects in the room that could only be used for Chris’ worst nightmare, sexual, deviant torture. She saw a constraint system, which would have her rather spread and exposed and almost reminded her of a twisted crucifix. Then she saw the casing, with objects galore inside, composed of clamps, cuffs, whips, and other fetishes that could only be imaginable in the depths of a twisted mind. Her eyes frantically overviewed the room and beckoned for escape. To the best of her abilities she turned her head towards the door and saw that it was being blocked by the very being that almost claimed her life moments before. She stared up at the demon, one of her slender hands still clutching to the one that held her by the hair while the other draped across her chest. “Just let me go!” She screamed tugging at her head, stopping short when she felt the sharp pains in her scalp.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:08 pm

Her screams, her nails, her struggles...they meant nothing to the demon as he pulled her into that room. With a mighty growl he pulled her up to his body, his other arm wrapping powerfully around her frame as his fingers loosened from her hair. "Let you go? I'm not letting you go at all you little slut. It's been years since i've roamed this island...not one girl has ever done something like you just did. I want to know how you did it...and believe me, you will be punished for acting out as you did." With a grunt he would push her over towards one of the gallows that were standing up in the room...He continued to have a vice-like grip on her body as he used one hand to raise the gallows before growling at her.

"In you go, fucking whore." He snapped, grabbing onto her wrists and back, trying to shove her body into the wooden device meant to keep her head and wrists locked inside, bent over while her other half suffered any sort of humilation or stings that would be brought to it.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next