View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Here Comes Lisa (Faith) 

Faith's mouth bobbed open and closed like a fish's. She stood up straight when Lisa touched her breast, this whole thing new to her, she only ever did this to herself...
"I... That is to say... I..." She shook her head, "No, I haven't... Not been naked with someone else..."
She shook her head again at the next question, "I know I'm not pretty Lisa," She stuck her tonge out, mockingly.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:19 pm

She grinned and couldn't help but keep blushing. Her cheeks weren't the only thing that reddened though. Her pale chest and her loins also had a new dash of red to them.

"Well Faith, you certain seem to like my boobs an awful lot," she said teasingly. She leaned forward some more, pushing her breasts against Faith's hands even harder. She couldn't help but give an audiable moan. "Mine as so fucking big and sensitive. I can't imagine how yours must feel," she said, as she began to move her hand around more along the surface of Faith's tit.

She moved her palm slowly and lovingly along its skin. Lisa placed it just underneath Faith's breast and gave it a healthy squeeze. If Faith's breasts were anything like hers, and they probably they're a little bit bigger than Lisa's, then she'd be able to feel every tendon and muscle in Lisa's hand tense and relax. She might even be able to feel the goth girl's pulse.

She moved her hand back toward the ouside of Faith's breast, grasped it firmly and pressed firmly on Faith's nipple with her thumb while saying "How about it, baby? You like that?"

Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile YIM

Faith could only gasp in pleasure, she was so lost in the sensation that she couldn't think of what to say.
"I-I've... never..." She stammered. "I like it..."
Warmth flushed through her body at Lisa's touch, her nipples felt hot and tight, she pushed herself forward into the girls palms.
Slowly, her hips began to rock back and forth, her thighs rubbing together in anticipation.
"More..." She quietly said, hungrily. "I want more..."

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2