View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 First day... (open) 

Emily gave Krystal her card. She shifted a little, trying to get a little more comfortable. It was useless trying to cover herself, so she just gave up.

I love being cute!

Last edited by Emily on Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:39 pm
Profile YIM

(Someone else posted in here asking to join I take it?)

I shrugged and discarded two cards. "Mind if after this hand I turn up the AC a bit? I'm getting cold..." I said, looking at the other two.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:45 am
Profile WWW

Krystal shook her head lightly, "No, I don't mind at all. I am a bit cold myself."

She looked at her final hand, and then to her two friends. Setting her cards, face down on the table, Krystal took the opportunity to look back and forth at the two sets of brests near her. The female form was interesting. The three girls were nearly simular, but Madison's breasts, though soft seaming, had their rough patches from her scars, and were definately hardened from the cold. Emily, who's back was to the AC, had breasts that Krystal could tell were soft, unmarked, and a differnet size than her-own, and Madisons. She wondered what else seamingly simular thing was different on the other girls.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:55 am
Profile YIM

Emily smiled at the thought of bing a little warmer. Her hair had almost completely dried from the shower she took earlier in the night, and the warm air would finish it off.

"Four kings!" she declared, laying down her hand triumphently.

I love being cute!

Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:07 pm
Profile YIM

I just grinned and said "Full house. 3 aces and 2 eights." I said with a smirk.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14