View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 An Unusual Shower Party (for Kanoe) 

The voice was such a contrast from the one that goaded and taunted her till she broke down. It spoke soothingly to Kanoe as the young woman obeyed and continues her gentle sucks on the unseen phallus. Her delicate fingers caress along the pulsing shaft. It felt of flesh, like if it was a human body before her. Though females usually do not have such an appendage. The witch kept her eyes shut as she sucks on the cock, not wishing to see her own drool floating in the air. If this was offered before, Kanoe would have probably bitten into it in disgust. But now, the woman was fearful of the unseen person, defeated. Her body had bruises all around her wrists and red marks of rope burn were around her waist and over her sex. The cold air made her wounds sting painfully, making her whimper meekly as she continues to stroke and suckle the member.

Warm hands rest on Kanoe's shoulders. They slide gently down them as if to comfort the young woman. The warm invisible fingers wrap gently around her pale skin. She nearly gags as the warm shaft thrusts into her mouth. The throbbing tip presses into the back of her throat causing her to shiver. As the shaft began to slide in and out of her mouth, she knew this invisible being was going to release into her throat. Tears of pain and defeat fall down her cheeks as she continues to stroke the thorbbing shaft, doing her best to suckle and lick the phallus as it thrusts into her mouth. The voice sounded so pleased that Kanoe was doing all this. Her eyes open in shock as she felt something slither around her luscious breasts. She squeaks as her very sensitive breasts were squeezed, making them stick out even further. Whatever they were, the tips of the strange appendages were pulling and nipping at her tits. Kanoe had stopped stroking as her eyes look down. She quivers as she could see her tits being pulled then released, everytime the little nub seem to remain more erect and growing darker. Muffled moans escape her throat as the invisible tendrils took advantage of her chest.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:48 am

Her bosom heaved and molded disturbingly in the emptiness, warping in the void, then squeezing out, their bounty grown scarlet, her nipples standing on end. They gyrated softly, trembling. "Keep your mouth open for me." Natsuki asked, nearly pleading, trying hard to keep her voice smooth and unthreatening. "You're doing so well!" She wasn't really, from an objective viewpoint, but from Natsuki's starved, delirious perspective, she was performing quite well enough. Her teeth were clenched, indiscernible as they were, and she found herself running her hands over and over Kanoe's tight braid. Kanoe's tongue was flattened as the void bucked, invisible hips shivering. The witch could feel the organ's tension. Natsuki could feel the heat coiling in her loins, and she whimpered, gasping. "ooooooh Kanoe! UNNNGGGH uwaahhh...hold -your mouth open..." Natsuki implored a second time. "i don't..don't want to see you choke."

Those warm palms no longer petted Kanoe's braid. Now they took clutched it. The warmth that Kanoe could not see pummeled her lips and tongue. The air was alive with eldritch moans. What was warmth was now a thudding, heavy pulse on her tongue, searingly hot. Then it twitched, and the expected flood came. "Swallow!" Natsuki managed, before screaming. White burst into her mouth, causing the enchantress's cheeks to bulge. The icier of the masses of water became the glassy mirror a second time, allowing Kanoe to see the strange place in her mouth where the musky seed swirled around, an impossible gap the shape of Natsuki's cock. When it twitched, so did the emptiness in her mouth. A hand wiped away Kanoe's tears. "Don't cry.." the voice said, trembling. "It's going to be fine. Just swallow." The vocie hissed, and the cock jerked. "I don't know how long I can squeeze back the rest."

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:29 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe continues to moan as the unseen bonds continue to squeeze and pull at her breasts. They were much more aggressive now, nearly tearing her sensitive orbs off her chest as her body sways and quivers with their motions. The movements grew more erratic as she hears the woman's voice growing more strained. Her head kept rocking as the thrusts continued into her mouth. The tip was growing much warmer as it throbs rapidly against the back of her throat. She felt hands gently petting her braid, trying to soothe her. The young witch was trembling. Her eyes grew wider as she felt the phallus in her mouth swell even larger, throbbing like mad.

The young woman wanted to pull away. The heat kept building more and more. It won't be much longer before it blows right inside her mouth. Kanoe whimpers, trying to pull away only to find the hands had gripped her hair, holding her in place. Then, the voice screams. A hot sticky substance shoots right into the back off her throat. She nearly gags. The voice told her to swallow but, she did not want this. Her body shudders as her cheeks began to swell with more and more of the seed. Finally, her body had no choice but either swallow or choke. The hot ooze runs down her throat as she gulps down a mouthful of the thick seed. Kanoe could feel her jaw straining as it kept swelling inside her mouth, pumping more of the seed down her throat. Her hands finally rise up and push outwards. They stop in midair, comming in contact with the being's unseen thighs. She shivers, about to push away as the mirror appears before her.

Kanoe's eyes widen in horror as she watches herself. This image was many times worse than the one before. She could see the bruises and burns caused by the rope. But, that was nothing compared to what was happening above. The woman's mouth was opened wide. Thick white ooze was appearing deep in her mouth. She could see herself swallowing the being's cum. The young witch could see some of her tears be wiped away. But, the tears were now streaming down her cheeks. She gave a faint whimper as she continues to swallow to avoid choking. Her fingers clench at the unseen thighs as she could not stop watching herself. This was her. This was what she was doing. Every swallow tore at Kanoe's mind. She thought she was defeated before. The woman did not know what to call this.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:48 am

Tearstreaked, the battered woman knelt before the mirror. Her reflection swallowed for the last time, and a slippery puddle vanished into the darkness at the back of her mouth. Her throat pulsed at it's passage down. An ivory film stuck to the insides of her cheeks. It felt thick on her tongue, and seemed to cling like syrup. The base, overwhelming scent of it hung in her nose, sharp and salty, like skin and sweetness.

Her sore jaw was given relief when the velvety presence retreated and the air spat a few scattered white flecks on her cheek. Another quick stream issued out of the void and fell over her plump bosom, which shuddered with the aftershocks of her wracked sobbing.

"That's it Kanoe, sweatheart. Thank you. I'm grateful that you were so willing." Ethereal hands drifted over the young girl's arched back. Fingertips found her spine. The touch of them was curiously warm, and awakened the nerves where they settled. An itching began to creep up through her, which subsided into warmth, and then an invigorating thrill. "It does taste better over time Kanoe, I promise you that." the being promised her in affectionate tones and airy caresses. "And you'll want it more and more. Don't fret, the shame will pass. You're feeling it already, I'll wager. Like lightning in your bones. Are you moist?" crooned the feminine voice. "It's not always the same. How is it for you?" the voice lilted sensuously.

Invisible supports held Kanoe's breasts aloft and irreverently stroked them, evoking a sumptuous tension that exploded in the flesh. Dimpled appeared in her flesh and twirled around each other leaving warmth in their wake. Her tingling marrow rushed to her nipples, to her sex, filling her lips and fingertips and toes until they flushed like apples. Three of the wandering marks in her skin drifted down between her legs, and her nether folds swelled, and the sensation of sparking electricity erupted betwixt her thighs.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:01 am
Profile YIM

The young woman slumps further, letting her knees spread some on the cool gym floor. Her arms hang loosely to her sides as she gazes at the image of herself. The taste of the being's seed remained in her mouth and throat as more began to spurt out of the nothingness, covering her cheeks and her luscious chest with white sticky film. Her breathing was long and shuddering as she makes no attempts to move.

A faint almost inaudible gasp escapes Kanoe's lips as she feels gentle fingertips brush over her spine. She quivers slightly at the strange sensation that began to build in her and found herself blushing as it sent a shiver up her spine. What was that? She blinks in confusion as the feminine voice mentions the feeling. Yes, it did feel like electricity was shocking her system. But, it did not stop at her spine, she could feel the strange warmth spreading through her body followed by the most amazing sensation on her body, inside and out.

"Wh-What..I.." She shakes her head feebly, "What's happening to..ahh..m-me?"

The witch's breathing grew much heavier. She could see her breasts sway with each breath only to gasp as she feels her breasts be lifted and stroked before her eyes. Kanoe had sensitive breasts already but her body nearly jolts as she feels fingers press into the flesh. Her eyes flutter and nearly roll back in her head as what she thought were fingers began stroking the energized flesh. Heavy breathing quickly became rapid pants of pleasure as she feels her areolae puff out along with nice thick thumbs of engorged nipples. Her back arches slightly as she feels her little love button grow with it's own erection. What was happening to her body? It scared and amazed her at the same time. She could feel her body going crazy, wild with need and heat. The woman nearly screams as she feels the strange marks drift to her netherlips, bucking her hips to meet them.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:25 am

"I won't lie to you like some others might." Natsuki informed her with her disembodied words. "That feeling you having? The one that's making you lean your breasts into me?" she sighed in contentment and satisfaction before she continued. "That's not your lust Kanoe. It's my ....hmmmm...what's a delicate term? Semen? That sounds so professional." A kiss planted itself on Kanoe's forehead. "Oh well. My semen then. To you, it's a sort of drug." A fingertip wiped away of tacky gob of whiteness from Kanoe's nose and idly flicked it into the novice witch's mouth. "You'll be addicted to it. But you're more concerned about it's present effects right?"

Kanoe's breasts both warped in the watery mirror, squeezed in the apparition's hands. "How did that feel Kanoe? I hope you like it. I can't predict it will take effect." She purred into the hollow of Kanoe's neck, nuzzling. All at once, the dimples converged in the hollow secreted away amidst the naked victim's legs. Her cunt shuddered and opened itself up like a willing mouth, and the walls of her birth canal peeled apart to make a tunnel up to her womb. "How about that? Is that good?" Luscious, soft lips kidnapped one of her overgrown nipples with an accompanying storm of sensation. The bud pulled outward and grew taut.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:07 am
Profile YIM

"Se..men?" Kanoe mumbles faintly, still very confused.

She quivers as a finger caresses her cheek. The woman was no longer crying as the thick cum was wiped away, revealing blushing red flesh. She gasps in shock as the glob of cum flies into her mouth but, she found herself tasting it with her tongue before swallowing it. The addicting semen was filling her body with a wild sensation, making her body grow hotter by the moment. Kanoe lets out a loud moan as she found herself grinding into the squeezing unseen hands. Any fear and resistance she may have had in her mind was washed away in a torrent of lust and pleasure.

"Nnngh! S-So...goood.." She groans, almost drooling in pleasure.

Her arms fumble about as she tries to wrap her arms around the invisible apparition. She did not know what this thing was but at this point she needed to hold it close to her. The harden nubs of her tits were dark with hot blood. She could see them visibly being mashed and grinding against the invisible hands, driving her crazy with sensation. The woman wanted to close her eyes and ride this wave of pleasure but she could only look on at the icy mirror. Her eyes grew wider and wider as she could see her body nearly spasm and jolt by even the smallest of tender movements. The dimples converge to her needy womanhood. Her thighs were completely soaked with her nectar as more nearly floods out when her sex was spread wide open.

"Aaaaahhh!" She cries out, nearly screaming in bliss, "T-Too..m-much...I...I.."

She couldn't finish as her eyes roll back. Her insides were just as sensitive by the strange drug like cum. Kanoe began to buck her hips madly against the unseen intruders. Her sex was making audible sloppy wet sounds as her juices squeeze our around the outsides of her canal and slit. Her hands grip onto anything she could find as she rears her head back. Letting forth a piercing scream, the woman began to give the biggest and longest climaxes she ever experienced.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:27 am

The air made an exclamation of surprise as Kanoe reached out and found her. "Oh my!" it cried as the witch brought the apparition into her arms and held on for dear life. Kanoe could sense the shape of the being's smaller, firm tits mashed up on her own breasts, her hardened nipples sinking into warm, velvety ones. Thighs tangled, sinfully juxtaposed, and two pairs of hips jammed up agaisnt one another. Natsuki gasped, taken off guard just long enough for her concentration to waver. As Kanoe wailed in bliss a vision flickered momentarily across her eyes, an indistinct, feminine form. A gentle, delicate face stared at her in that flash, and she saw also coiled tendrils of chocolate hair and the slim lines of a body that tapered and flared sensuously over her body.

The specter vanished while Kanoe was tossed about on temptestuous seas of rapture. At the pinnacle of waves, her flesh quaked and clung. Her hair bounced on her back, which undulated again and again. Her cunt grew creamy. In sympathy, her nipples trickled clear fluid, breasts bursting with feeling, until they too erupted in minature fountains. When at last the tides of lust subside her muscles slackened and Natsuki allowed her to slump forward onto her. In the frigid looking glass the witch leaned on nothing and encircled the air in her arms. "You lucky girl." Natsuki laughed fondly, petting her, warming the girl's skin. "Your body reacts well to my essence doesn't it? No denying you liked that is there?" Ennervated from her climax the voluptuous witch shivered involuntarily as she felt thick muscle slide out from her pussy. The reddened folds poured out the last of her honey onto the floor and sealed shut.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:49 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes glaze over in complete bliss as her hips grind against the apparition's. Her vision blurs as pleasure wracks through her entire body. She thought she was going to burst into flames she was so hot. Her eyes blink slowly as she gazes right into a woman's eyes. In her drugged and climaxing state, she couldn't even register the woman in her thoughts. The woman's eyes roll back as she closes them as she felt the pressure continue to build despite her cumming.

She could feel everything. The cold hard ground grinding against her shins and knees. The cool silver clasp beating against the small of her back in a sort of tempo with her bucking hips. Every thrust of her hips was rewarded with another large gush of nectar as drool began to trickle out the corners of her lips. Her eyelids flutter wildly as she felt her breasts swell with more hot blood. She thought her chest was going to burst as the pressure continues to build. A long groan leaves the witch's lips as her breasts began to squirt out clear fluid as if they were suffering their own little climax. Kanoe could not describe the feeling that jolted through her body as her fluids began to squirt almost endlessly out of her body. Her bucks grew much weaker as she found herself slumping up against the invisible body.

A weak flutter of her still completely glazed over eyes was the only response she could give. She could feel that warm hand petting her. Even that felt good on her drugged body. Clear fluid was still leaking and trickling out of her breasts as she sits there. Kanoe was sitting in a large puddle of her own nectar that was still dripping down her thighs. A quick inhale was the only sound she made as the tentacles slither out of her quivering insides. Her arms weakly held the specter as she leans against it. Her body was spent and exhausted while her mind begged for more but, she just could not find any words to speak with.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:12 pm

Kanoe rested in a fragrant pool, limbs arrayed in the glorious mess that was partially her own dooing. "Look at you." Natsuki remarked with false disdain, then laughed as the girl rose into the air. Her cum streaked body hovered off the floor, mouth open and drooling, pussy dripping, and even her breasts seeping over her plentiful bruises. She looked dreadful. "Look at you." the words repeated. "You're as meek and bedraggled as a stray kitten." Natsuki approached, making bare, oblong depressions in the clear puddle below Kanoe. Onto her tiptoes she stepped, planting an invisible kiss on Kanoe's gasping lips, and then her blushing cheeks. "Happy now sweatheart?"

The puddle burbled, swirling, gathering upon itself into a wobbling orb not unlike the amoebic masses of water that had threatened Kanoe before. It compressed itself and then leapt straight into the air and halting, suspended. "You're responsible for this." Natsuki mentioned ambiguously as she marveled at the orb. "It smells of you." Giddy, the specter made a circuit around the spent lady, tracing her ribs with her fingers. The orb hardened, shrinking into a glittering, perfumed jewel. this flew toward the silver clasp and affixed itself to it. Natsuki was pleased with the little memento and the reek of sex it exuded. If need be she would be able to recognize Kanoe's approach by the telltale scent.

Kanoe remained visibly hot, and her skin was as ruddy as brick. Already her dripping self was staining the floor a second time. Neither Kanoe's hoarse breaths or the flow from her nipples slackened. The perverse sight of it made Natsuki squirm. Natsuki caught her victim up from behind, sighing sweetly "Is there anything more you would like, darling?" A quickening in Natsuki's loins caused her to jolt and gasp. "I have one more gift for you, if you want it. Do you want it?"

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:13 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes flutter as if trying to open as she shivers in her pool of juices. The woman's mind was drowning in pure bliss as clear fluid continues to drip out of her engorged nipples, her luscious orbs were larger now with the strange fluid as she lactates. When she felt warm lips press to hers, she tries to kiss back not caring what it was only to be teased by another on her hot cheeks. The voice's words were barely reaching her now. She thought she heard the word happy somewhere and weakly nods. Kanoe was not sure of much anymore but one things was for certain she felt good...better than good.

Kanoe's eyes finally open but were completely glazed over, still lost in her drugged state of pleasure. All she could do was blink slowly at the strange orb, not really sure what it was. She was responsible for that? Why does it smell of her? She was too confused to understand. The woman gasps and quivers as she feels a finger tracing her ribs and tries to move closer. The mere touch made her feel good and she wanted it.

She lets out a squeak as she was grabbed from behind. The young witch lets her weight lean against the force behind her, groaning as she rubs up and down. The mere grinding of flesh was making her eyes flutter and more nectar run down her thighs. The flow of fluid from her tits became short spurts causing her to shudder even more. The woman was mad with lust and it would not relent. All the climax did was make her hotter, she needed more much more. The soft whisper in her ear made her melt into the being's unseen arms. The thought of more made her nearly cream right there. Kanoe wanted to ask so badly but her mouth just would not form words as she drools. She must really look like a mess right now. Hearing the offer of a gift, she nods her head quickly as her answer.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:11 am

Natsuki couldn't remember a time when anyone had ever reacted so strongly to her cum. Kanoe was leaning into her as hard as she could from her position above the floor, following every brush of skin on skin as avidly, though uselessly. "You can't even talk!" Natsuki laughed merrily, vainly wiping a thread of drool from Kanoe's chin. Slavering for sex and helpless, the poor witch hung, nodding weakly. Her glassy eyes stared. "Slobbering all over yourself. How unladylike. But I guess that's my fault." Tittering at her own commentary Natsuki shifted her tentacles, and Kanoe bent forward at the waist. Her thighs eased apart while her supple arms dangled. It was a strange posture, like that of a sacrifice being offering up to some spirit in the sky. Natsuki willed the mirror to dissolve and flow underneath them. It resolidified into a sheet of relective ice below, so that Kanoe was aware of her pendulous bosom, firm nipples drizzling onto the ice, and the sweat soaked and despoiled shape of her own self. At least her curves remained alluring. Natsuki whispered to her coaxingly. "Before your gift, you must promise me something..." Pausing, she reconsidered. "Nevermind, I'll make my demands afterward. You're in no condition to deny or accept are you my beautiful little plaything are you?" Crooning thus, she dragged her lips down Kanoe's neck and down her spine, hands playing across her ribs.

The next place Natsuki's hands and mouth rested was between the witch's accomodating legs. Priming her with lips, tongue, and fingers, she burrowed her way into the soft patch, licking away nectar and nibbling at her bud in an orgiastic feast. Whether or not she needed the extra stimulation Kanoe was treated to a lengthy, flirtatious eating out. Juice sprang to the surface of her sex, but it could not be further soaked, and ran down to coat her toes. Neverhtless, she was not allowed to orgasm. "Not yet." Natsuki kept whispering. "Not yet." When the torture had grown to a profound, throbbing agony, she relented. A slithering sound accompanied a dull, sobbing groan, and glistening wetness appeared in the air behind Kanoe, outline the shape of two female legs and the heavy segments of some strange phallic shape between them. It was this indistinct, massive organ that was lined up with Kanoe's pussy and barreled forward until she gaped.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:06 am
Profile YIM

The woman was panting heavily. She might as well be a dog as she was held in midair and somewhat on all fours. The voice's commentary only received a groan as a response. Her cheeks were flushed crimson as she hangs limp, quivering in her bonds. A faint whimper leaves her as her eyes focus at the image she sees in the ice. She looked so disheveled, so hideous in her mind. The lustfilled woman was almost thankful that her cunt and tits were dripping and covering the mirror some.

Kanoe mews in pleasure as hands and lips slide neck and spine, caressing her ribs. Her breasts giggle in the air as she shudders, more of the clear fluid spurting out of the engorged nipples. A loud cry leaves the woman's lips as the pleasing hands and lips move down her body and between her legs. If she could move her limbs, she would try to move her thighs wider apart for the apparition. Though it was doubtful she had enough braincells not swimming in drugged induced bliss to fuction anyway. Her arms strain against her bonds as her body arches. She could feel every movement as the monster lick and nibble away at her sex. The woman tries to buck her hips as she felt her body tensing up more and more. It was driving her crazy, she was not cumming the tension kept growing. Every whisper of 'Not yet' was responded with a loud groan. Her head swaying as her eyes flutter. She was not sure what was happening to her but she found herself loving every bit of it. When the teasing stopped, she could feel her pussy lips literally throb with need. Her cunt was squishing almost audibly around nothing, hungry for anything to fill it.

And filled it did as an unseen phallus forces into her folds. It was much larger than the last one or ones that entered her cunt before. A piercing scream echoes through the gym as the mass of throbbing flesh grinds deep into her needy pussy. Her tits dribble fluids onto the ice as her nectar soaks the organ completely. Her mouth moves slowly as if trying to speak but no sound would leave them. The woman was in a state of shock.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:33 am

A gymnasium is normally an energetic milieu for all it's starkness and open, lonely spaces. The sounds of screeching sneakers are known to echo on its floor among the geometic, technicolor lines. Girls whirl on poles for gymnastics, lift themselves suggestively on the pommel horse, or bound like gazzelles in a graceful circuit around the room. Currently the only exercising teen was Kanoe, too buxom for athletics but nonetheless engaged in a vigorous workout that filled the hollow space with unfamiliar sounds. Moans broke against the arched roof. A licentious rhythm of slapping flesh replaced the steady beat of running feet. Only Kanoe's sweating body and the gasps of exertion coming from her mouth and the air behind her were consistent.

Natsuki was aware of the incongruity, and regreted that Kanoe herself probably didn't appreciate it in her state. It would have been a fine blow to her psyche, but then again, she seemed meek enough already. Besides which, the captive witch's cunt sucked on her cock so tightly she found it difficult to think of anything else. Deciding that even trying was counterproductive, she redoubled her pace, smashing her delicate hips into Kanoe's generous backside. Kanoe's clit begged for attention and Natsuki gave it, applying her fingers skillfully to the bud and brought her tentacles to bear on Kanoe's body. Even as the throbbing of her cock jammed the cool surfaces of her piercings along Kanoe's vulnerable insides, the tentacles converged upon her in an invisible mass. Her tits were wrapped and kneaded, milking her in the midst of Kanoe's cries. They slithered along the length of her body with unexpected finesse, going to far as to tickle her toes and suck upon her fingers. One delves into her mouth while others tweak her inch long nipples.

Kanoe's pussy gushed and slurped, gaping alarmingly. The being decided then to tip her hips down somewhat, leaving the well endowed young woman at an angle that allowed her to see up inside herself thansk to the mirror's placement. The exposed canal pulsated, constricting and expanding erratically under the duress of unseen flesh. Natsuki was weeping, literally overcome with the sensation, crying into Kanoe's braid. When her throaty, hoarse yell sounded in the empty gym she speared up as forcefully as her little frame would allow. In the ice Kanoe saw her cervix dilate, and soon after the dark interior of her womb was filled by a surge of milky cum. Something else, sinuous and glossy skinned followed it, disappearing into the primordial soup.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:21 am
Profile YIM

The woman could not ask for any more pleasure as she felt that throbbing hot flesh grind against her tight inner walls. Her body immediately clamps and contracts madly around the needy member as her eyes roll back. Every thrust was rewarded with a loud audible squishing sound and a copius amount of nectar running down her thighs and the apparition's cock. Kanoe's little love button was no longer so little. Heavily engorged with blood, the woman's new state of arousal had caused it to swell to that of a small little thumb. Her body spasms wildly, bucking her hips into the skillful fingers as they stimulate and stroke the little nub.

Kanoe's world nearly crashed around her as she felt tentacles slither along her body. The first reached her firm heavy breasts. They swirl and wrap around the pale flesh. With every squeeze and stroke the tentacles did, a large amount of clear fluid squirts out onto the two tentacles tweaking her nipples. The witch lets out another scream only to find it be stifled with a tentacle thrusting into her mouth. At first she did not do anything but cum messily over the mirror as her cunt suffers another climax. But, slowly her cheeks dimple as she began to suck as hard as she could on the fleshy tentacle.

Her body floats helplessly in the air as her body cums and squirts clear fluids from her engorged tits. She blinks slowly as she gazes at her reflection. Her body was drenched with sweat, glistening with fluids and cum. Kanoe's gaze fell lower to the gaping hole that was her womanhood. Her eyes flutter as she watches her own nectar squish and gush out around the invisible member. This thing was so deep inside her, like it was trying to tear her in half. The feeling sent shivers through her body. At this point, she was not sure if she would even mind it as long as it felt good. Her glazed eyes widen as hot seed could be seen filling her insides. Her body could not help but arch as the thick cock and milky cum made her climax as well, her fluids mixing with the being's cum.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next