View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lost Letters....(Grail) 

She student screamed, pushing her arms out in front of her against the demon’s shoulders as she was lifted up against his frame. Her breasts were mashed together in the attempts to push herself off of the demon, only inches away from his face. “Put me down!” The student shrieked, and squirmed in his grasp as he spoke to her, she wasn’t really listening and didn’t care for what he said. The only thing on her mind was getting out of his arms. She exhaled loudly as she was thrust down into the wooden gallows, her neck and wrists being crammed into the medieval structure until she was on her knee’s and unable to escape while he fastened the lock shut. She pulled at her arms, and tossed her head from side to side, her taut bottom wriggling back and forth in her struggles. After realizing there was no escaping from the device the student's body went limp and she tiredly looked up at her captor. "What do you want from me?!" She was afraid she knew all too well what he wanted, and wished she hadn't asked the question, as she was now dreading to hear the answer.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:38 pm

With a quick breath of air, the lizard man was standing once again. The first note on his list of things to do was to strip that student completely down to nothing but her shoes. Coming behind her, ignoring her question for now, he gripped onto her skirt and with a hard coulple of tugs, ripped the fabric completely from her lower body. Growling, the next thing to come was the girl's panties, which were quickly cut away by Grail's tail, letting that fabric fall harmlessly to the floor. Growling now, he came around to her front, grabbing her hair again and pulling it taut. "What do I want? I want a little slut that knows when to keep her mouth shut, and when to beg for more." He growled, pushing her face to the side as he stood again.

He walked over to the cabinent that was filled with various objects and toys. He took a deep breath for a moment and then reached in, grinning as he pulled out a rather long rod. Turning around he would push a button on the rod, an electric spark shooting out from the tips, a weak one. "Well...seeings how you're nothing but a cow...a bitch that's only used for her sweet body...we might as well get you thinking like one." He growled, and came over to her side, pushing the rod into her hip and letting a little surge of electicity sting her body. "Moo like a cow bitch! Moo!"

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:51 pm

The student gasped as the skirt was torn from her body, helpless in her position she verbally protested, her nether regions moistening , as the tail slid between her thighs cutting away at the lace fabric, grazing slightly against her lips. “Nngh!” She groaned as the shredded fabrics broke away from her flesh and fell to the floor in a tattered mess. “Oh god no! “ The student thought ashamed to herself when she felt the coolness of the room brush against her glistening, shaved sex.
He left her now, wandered off to the corner of the room that concealed the weapons of her destruction. She heard him but was unable to see as he non-chalantly sifted through the compartment, and paused for a moment. That moment was pure and complete torture for her, what did he find? What was he going to do to her? She did not know until she heard the distinct spark of low voltage electricity. “W-what are you doing?!” Her scream was answered by the sound of his heavy footsteps nearing towards her exposed backside, her defenseless body.
She cried out, loudly as the first spark pierced her flesh. She swayed her hips back and forth, quickly in attempts to dodge the repetitive sparks from the sex-taser. “Stop, please!” she screamed, wriggling her bottom which was shaking in an almost delightful manner. She gritted her teeth hard, had she not drained herself of all her energy the sparks would have been useless against her, and she could have countered them. She was foolish for draining herself, foolish. However, regrettably worse was the fact that she could now feel a subtle trail of her honeyed juices dribbling down her inner thighs. The shocks, they hurt to an extent, but only seemed to arouse her as the electricity continued to surge through her body, causing her nipples to stand on end.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:48 am

It was so deliciously evil, he felt it even effecting his body still as that beastial lizard that was let out of it's cage seemed to be slimming down, becoming more human like in form than beast. Taking a deep breath, and laughing with glee, he poked her a few more times with that rod in her thigh before he moved it upwards for a brief moment, putting the tip of that rod underneath one of her perfect breasts and then tapped that button, holding it down so that the woman's breast could get a good jolt of electricity through that area. He shut the rod down, laughing as he stood there over her kneeling body. "I didn't hear you moo bitch...but I guess I'll cut you a break since I'm such a nice guy." He hissed.

He went behind her now, getting down to his knees for a moment before looking between her legs, and seeing something that would surprise even him. She was wet, a little, but still wet. He let out another laugh, laughing right at her as he buried his face between her asscheeks, his tongue pushing deep into that wet pussy of hers and flickering around a bit while his nose poked into the small bud of her ass. He let his tongue swirl around inside of that honey pot for few seconds before pulling out with a refreshed sigh. "You little whores never stop amazing me...you cunts are tazered even, and you get wet afterwards. Is there not a thing in this world that doesn't get you wet?" He asked, slapping a large hand across her ass as he made hsi way towards the cabinent again.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:57 am

She was relieved, momentarily as the taser was removed from her hip but she was in for another one of the jolting shocks as the taser was pressed against one of her erect nipples. She felt the surge of electricity course through her body, sending her into an almost orgasmic fit. “Nngahh!” The student screamed, her eyes shutting tightly, her back arching as the creature kept the taser pressed firmly against her breast. Finally, he pulled the rod away from her and she heard it power down. She panted heavily, her stomach flexing tightly. She couldn’t see him as he knelt behind her and dug his tongue deep into her tight, warm crevice. She swayed her hips back and forth, but he stopped her by placing his hands on her hips and continued to plunge deeper into her, her inner muscles gripping him in an almost welcoming manner. “Nn S-stop!” She cried, and to her relief he rose. His cruel laugh rang through the room and his hand reared back and slapped her sharply across her ass, which turned a bright red almost immediately after. The student bit her lower lip, suppressing what promised to be a loud scream. She watched helplessly as he disappeared again, back into the corner of the room. She waited, listening hard, not wanting to know what the next toy would be.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:05 am

Grail rummaged through the devices and toys, and instruments of torture for what seemed like forever for the woman, finally he let out a little chuckle and the sound of metal, along with something else...something more leathery like would drag across the cabinet and into his hands. Satisfied with the choices that he had made, he walked back to the woman that was bound in those gallows, seeing that her condtion hadn't changed much at all. Smiling, he began to strattled her ass, sitting down on it and letting his balls and cock rub up and down her back somewhat before standing up.

There was a little light in the room, just enough so that the stage could be lit, but nothing else. She was in the gallows, and that was right next to the wooden X, both of them well lit up so that he could see her, but she could not see him after he walked off. He stepped in front of her and squatted, in his right hand was a speculum of sorts, one used in the gyno's office, and the other was a short whip with a metal tube on the end, which seemed pretty solid. "See these here Catherine? These are my 'lie detectors' for every lie you tell, these will detect it...Just to give you an example," he trailed off and then lashed out with that small whip, hitting her in the forehead with it gently, but enough to let her know that it would sting if used somewhere else, "The bigger the lie, the bigger both your cunt will grow, and the number of welts on your back. Let's start shall we?"

He stepped behind her, reaching down and spreadding her asscheeks and pushed the speculum in, not widening it at all. However, he placed the whip against the center of her back. "Now...you're going to tell me why your cunt is so wet after being electrocuted...and that you acknowled that your Harly bitch used to suck my cock clean after I fucked her ass with it. It's the truth."

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:12 am

He was out of her sight again, all she could hear was rummaging. His big hands sifting through various instruments that were sure to bring her more distress. He was taking forever, what could he possibly be searching for. The student bit her lower lip and hung her head, careful not to hang herself up on the thick wood. Finally, the moment she’d been dreading had arrived. She heard the familiar heavy footsteps approaching her. She could not see, the light that beamed down upon her prevent her from even seeing him if he were two feet in front of her, but she felt him. Felt his weight on top of her back as he straddled her momentarily. She didn’t move, she couldn’t move. He rose off of her, and she could feel his genitals graze her back, she shuddered. He rounded her and came to rest in front of her face, finally exposing her surprise. He knelled before her and in his hands were the instruments he was going to use on her. She eyed them fearfully, and listening to the rules of his sick demented game she quivered, her lower lip trembling. He signified his game had begun and started to walk behind her. “Please don’t!” she cried out, but her words fell upon deaf ears.
He’d already stepped behind her, ignoring her please and ignoring her pain. She shuddered as the cold speculum was inserted into her tight cunt, a dribble of her juices trailing down her leg as he did. He let the whip graze against the center of her back. He asked her the first two questions. She stayed silent, not knowing how to answer the first and refusing to acknowledge the second. “Go to hell!’ she screamed, gritting her teeth and bracing herself for the pain to come.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:42 am

"Oh...So unwise..." He muttered out between his lips. Taking a deep breath he ran his scaled fingers down her back and over the hump of her nice, hot ass, his claw raking against her skin lightly as he moved his fingers down to that speculum that was inserted inside of her pussy. He toyed with the end of it for a little bit, slowly pushing it in and out of the woman's wettening cunt before he began to open it, spreading her pussy out slowly with each little pinch he gave the ends of the speculum. He grinned, rolling the edge of that tiny whip around on her back, teasing her with it.

Before long, however, he had stopped spreading her pussy out, only doing about a half of an inch worth of spreading before the whip came down right on the bottom of her back, the thick metal cracking against the woman's tailbone for starters. He offered no words, no grunts or laughs as he slapped that place, whipped her tailbone over and over again with that hard metal edge of that whip. After about ten lashings, he sat back, running that whip up her spine. "So, are you still going to be defiant, whore? Or are you going to start realizing that snooping around has it's consequences?"

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:32 pm

The student’s back arched high as the cold metal was pumping in and out of her glistening sex before coming to rest. She wriggled and violently pulled at her wrists as the demon began to spread her tight sex open with the speculum. She grunted, unable to move after a few of the pumps for fear of the repercussions should the speculum slip and cause internal damage to her widening entrance. The demon released the metal object, and she could feel the tingling sensation of the whip’s tassels slide up and down her spine. The instant they had ceased the student inhaled quickly and deeply, bracing herself for the pain to come. With each fell lash of the whip the wooden structure that held the student shook with violent rattles and odd creaking as the student’s body contorted in its containment. With each lash a bright red imprint was left on her delicate back, leading to the beginning stages of swelling causing the following lash to be a sufficient amount more painful than the preceding one.

He was silent, not even the sound of laughter or cruelty admitted from the blasphemous demon as he administered her unjust punishment. It made the sounds of her screams amplify and ring loud in her ears, her high voice echoing through the room and probably well out into the hallway. She knew no one would come to her aide, and that only made the hopelessness of the situation worse. Finally, the torment ended, the cool air brushing against the stinging welts that formed on her lower back and tailbone. Her body hung limp, the adrenaline coursing through her to null the pain for only a moment before she was reminded of it again by the brushing of the whips tassels against the welting marks. She gasped, and bit her lower lip while he spoke to her. A part of her wanted to give in, tell him what he wanted to hear so it would end but her pride wouldn’t allow her to do so. She did not answer him, she did not even acknowledge his existence, and she knew she’d pay dearly for it but he would not break her, she wouldn't allow him the satisfaction.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:51 pm

There was a reason why Grail was locked up in the basement, bound together by such magical runes and other forms of confinement...Hid down in the deepest bowels of the basement, where no one was meant to go. He was dangerous, unpredictable, and furthermore, just plain rude. He stood up, hearing silence echo throughout the room as she did nothing to acknowledge that he was there. He shrugged his shoulders somewhat, knowing that all these student's had their pride...but it was only a matter of time before he would find something to break her. Instantly, he knew of one way to at least humiliate her.

Standing up, he was once again rummaging through the cabinent, leaving the whip to stay on her back as he dug through the pile of random odditities that were in the dungeon of sorts. Cackling for a moment he picked up the item of choice and sauntered back over towards the female, sitting down in front of her with his hand behind his back. "Well, since you are not in the mood for talking, I figure I can tell you a little story..." He said, grinning at her as his face was level with her own.

His hand came out from behind his back, and in his hands rested a straight razor, one with what seemed to be a rather sharp edge to it. He put it againt her face, against her cheek by the flat of the blade so that it woudln't cut her, and he slid it slowly down towards the bottom of her chin. "There once was a girl named Catherine. And you see, Catherine coudl not accept the realities that faced her. As a result, she lived in constant denial that the only person she ever loved and cared about, was a complete whore. A dirty, cum loving bitch that would actually grab her ankles before a man could say 'hi' to her." He licked his lips, paying attention more to that razor than to Christine. He ran it up her cheek and then stopped, right underneath her hairline. "As a result..her punishmen was rather demeaning...she lost a lock of her hair for every time she denied that her cousin was a cum loving, ass to mouth cherishing cunt."

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:59 pm

Had she beaten him? Had she won? She could only believe so as she braced herself for another lashing, but it never came. The distinguishable heavy footsteps leaving her behind to look for another tool to attempt to get what he wanted from her. Her spirits rose and a smug smile came to her face, but quickly faded when she heard the rummaging stop. There was a pause, a deathly long pause that chilled her to the core. The demon seemed to have found something that he was going to use against her. Her body shook as the creature walked in front of her, kneeling to her eye level, his face only inches away from her own. As the blade was produced from behind his back and ran across her cheek she turned her head away, wanting nothing more than to be anywhere but here.

A chilling tone crossed the student as the blade stopped shy of her hairline and the threat was issued. Check mate. She gently lifted her head and looked into the cold steel black eyes. He’d found a way to break her pride by manipulating another. “Bitch.” She thought bitterly to herself. It took a lot to tear her gaze away and let her head fall again, but she broke the contact and bit her lip to stop from sobbing. Betray her cousin to save her hair? How bitterly vain could she be? “M…my cousin is..” She stopped short on the verge of another sob. She swallowed hard and took a deep breath, the blade still pressed threateningly against her forehead. “a whore.”

Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:17 am

Grail hid his grin underneath his cold, unnearving face. He took a deep breath, sitting there, watiting for her to answer his question, or face the wrath of his blade cutting through her hair. He listened closely as she started to talk, knowing that he was breaking her slowly now, unless she truly did not care about her appearance. He sucked in a breath of air, waiting desperately to hear what he wanted to hear, and he did. Grinning and leaning back, he pulled the knife away from her forehead, but placed the edge of it on top of her scalp. This was far from over.

"I want you to tell me every truth you know about your cousin being a whore Catherine...I want to hear it come straight from your lips. I want to know how nasty of a whore she was...what she hid from you despite the fact you knew she was nothing but a cock mongling thunder cunt." He licked his lips, drawing the blade across the top of her head slowly, not cutting into her, or cutting her hair, but letting her feel that steel against her body. He was dasterdly evil, that was for sure...and he knew just how to push people's buttons. It was truly a gift.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:27 am

She’d taken the bait, and he was far from reeling her in. His face was unmoved, cold and distant but she could detect the satisfaction in his coal-black eyes. She turned her head away, but the blade was only relocated, drawn across her scalp in a taunting manner. She lifted her head up at the name she hated, Catherine was called on, and Catherine could only answer. No matter what he wanted her to say, she’d say it, comforted by the fact that it wasn’t her actually speaking the slander. No matter what she said, as long as she didn’t believe the words she spoke, they remained untrue.

She peered up through the long silvery tendrils that fell into her face, her long sultry hair falling to the ground in light wisps coiling at the ends, sprawled across the floor. The student wracked her brain for something to say, finding herself a bit lost in the area. She gritted her teeth feeling the cold metal scrape across her scalp. “She…she was a filthy cock loving slut. “ The student was almost surprised at what came out of her own mouth. “She loved getting it anyway she could from anyone she could.” She could feel the guilt and remorse building in her tiny frame as she spoke, but had to constantly remind herself that the words she spoke weren’t true and she shouldn’t be hard on herself for saying them.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:36 am

A deep sigh of relief came from Grail's frame as he heard her speak those words. Grinning to himself he stood, his cock throbbing still even though no real sexual stimulation had happend for him. He slowly drew that blade away from her hair, laughing now as he stood. "You know that's pretty pathetic Christine...I'm sorry...Catherine. Your love for your hair over powered your love for your own family. I'd hate to imagine what would happen if you were put into a life or death situation with her on the line. Shit...Just make sure your hair stays perky, right?" He asked, walking behind her once again and reaching down for that speculum, spreading her pussy out just a bit more before letting it go.

Thinking for a moment of what other torture's he could put her through, he needed something that would confuse her, lower her defenses. Snapping his fingers he grinned, in the darkness a demon began to arrise. The demon was shrouded in black, cloak and all and it's head was nearly non-existant, but it's brain was quite well formed indeed. It hid in the shadows, behind the young woman so that she could not see it at all, but it began to see into her, into her memories, drawing out what physical attributes that this Harley had.

For right now, however, nothing was done to the woman's body, in fact, Grail would wait for several minutes, not saying a word, or making a sound, letting her sit there, and think about what she had done.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:46 am

She shuddered at the brazen sigh emitted from the hearty demon; she stared away from him, eyes steadily averted at the ground. Her slender hands balled into tight fists, only giving away when the blade was finally removed from her person. As the demon spoke a sort of epiphany dawned on the shameless student. No matter what excuse she used to justify her actions, no matter what she told herself, he was right. The pure blasphemy of the thought brought tears swelling, burning in the student’s wide eyes. She’d betrayed her cousin for love of a damnable physical attribute. The very things she hated, vanity, arrogance, pride, all of which the demon displayed with ease and pleasure, she displayed in herself. Was she so terrible that she would speak ill against the only person in the world who gave a damn about her? She was, worthless, wretched and traitorous. “I’d give my life for her.” she managed to choke through a strained sob. A pitiful shot at redemption, but deep within herself she knew she wasn’t saying it for the demon nor was she saying it for herself, she was saying it for Harley. The tall, violet-haired beauty with entrancing green eyes, perfect red lips, and a confident-stride. No matter what she did or said now, she didn’t deserve the forgiveness of her cousin. She had chosen herself over the wonderful woman, and because of this she was weak. The dominant thing she hated.

Another cold chill ran down her spine, she wasn’t sure what caused it, but it happened instantaneously. A presence lurked in the shadows behind her, but she was oblivious to this fact, all the while it sapped at her memories comparable to a bloody succubus. Stealing every memory, invading every aspect of her mind to retrieve the attribute of the weakness that would consume Christine. He was quiet now, laying in wait and she could sense his evil and cruel thoughts as thousands of possibilities streamed through his mind on what to do with the vulnerable student. She shifted uncomfortably, still sobbing lightly in her shame, the welts on her back were not large, but red and highly noticeable. She bit her lower lip hard, wishing that it would release her from the horrid nightmare, but no soothing thoughts came, no redemption. She was a traitor, and this was her hell.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next