View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Reuinion (for Kari) (Completed) 

Kari sqyirmed as the monster pressed its blobous form against her smooth, supple body.

"Nngh! It's not like I have much of a choice. Even if I didn't want it, WHICH I DON'T, you're not going to give me that option and just have sex with me anyways."

Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:50 pm
Profile YIM

A gentle kiss pressed against her lips, a dry, raspy chuckle echoing through the room.

"Aw, don't be like that, baby... I stole a nice gift for you."

A tiny bpx slowly rose from his glassy nody, opening to reveal two tiny metal studs.

She'd recognize them as being exaxly like the one in her clit, except for size.

"Nipple piercings," he explained as long, thin needles formed at the end of teo of his tendrils. "They're a perfect match."

My profile

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:10 am

"Uh, no thanks." she said, squirming around a bit more. "I don't want to have any more piercings!"

She knew, however, she didn't have a choice. The monster was going to clip them on her nips, so she braced for the imminent pain.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:41 am
Profile YIM

"They'll set off your clit piercing nicely... Just strikes me as odd to have your clit pierced and not your nipples."

With a single, swift motion, the needles passed through her tender flesh, leaving a tiny, almost unnoticible hole through each nipple before sliding out.

Gently, the creature stroked her hair as he wiped the nipples clean with a cool, wet tendil, gently sliding the tiny studs in and securing them.

"You look so beautiful, Kari... I'm sure Suku would agree."

My profile

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:08 pm

Kari screamed as the monster pierced her nipples. Her body shook violently as she felt the intense pain.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!! I don't like nipple piercings!" she shouted. "They hurt!"

Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:04 am
Profile YIM

Gently, softly he kissed her nipples with two pairs of lips that seemed to appear out of nowhere, hands forming from the darkness to gently massage her shoulders and rub her sides.

"There there, little Kari... I think I know just how to take your mind off the pain..."

Teasingly, he rean a feeler along her warm, tight little slit.

"IT hurt when you got your clit pierced, didn't it? But now, it feels so much better, doesn't it?"

As if to prov his point, he tugged gently on the tiny stud that had been lovingly placed in her clit.

My profile

Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:54 am

She closed her eyes and moaned, her body loving the slimy feel.

"Mmmmhhhh... I was... nnngghhh.... drunk.... at the time...."

She leaned into his foreplay.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:21 am
Profile YIM

Gently, teasingly, he fondlerd her ass, stroking the backs of her thighs gently as he traced a tiny feeler along the tight, warm lips of her little pink slit.

"You kept it, though... Or did Suku make you?"

Gently, oh so very gently, he stroked her nipples, to see if they would be ready.

"It was a very sweet leter I read, but you know your knight in shining armor's not coming to save you. There's no way out... For any of us."

My profile

Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:21 am

"Huuhhhh... she... liked it... so I kept it..."

She gasped as she felt a liquid tendril stroke her slit. it gave her the urge to lean into it, but with great will, she resisted doing so.

"So that was your little game... to deceive and isolate me so you can fill me with your seed." SHe shook her head, trying to clear her mind. "But why are you going to such extravagent lengths just to ravage me? Surely there is easier game."

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:59 am
Profile YIM

"Because you're interesting," he said with that same Cheshire grin, slowly caressing her nipples to see how tender they were.

"There's no shortage of nubile, thrashing young things on this island, granted... But I want fun, mystery, and pointy ears? It's just you, Kari."

Slowly, teasingly, his slimy mass enveloped her feet, creeping up her ankles ever-so-slowly.

"Your boyfriend must be a very pretty girl, the way you talk about her so much..."

My profile

Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:48 pm

"So you have an attraction to my ears... is that it? They may be pointy and make me look like a Vulcan, according to you, but I'm as normal as any other girl here."

She felt the slime thing slowly absorb her from the waist up. It felt like she was slowly being lowered into water.

"Suku... she's... there's no other way to put it. She is the perfect girl. She is pretty, smart, level headed. You read her letter. She loves me very much."

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:16 am
Profile YIM

"You had to remind me I said that, didn't you? You little bitch... And you're still lying..."

Slowly, ever so slowly, he crept on hupwarts, past her stomach, opening her pussy just a tiny bit and starting to seep in.

"Tell me the truth about Suku. You could drownn in me, you know..."

My profile

Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:45 am

Kari yelped as she felt the blob sliding into her pussy. But what was different was that it wasn't taking the form of a dick. It was still in a watery form.

"AAHHH! Lying about what?! AAHHHUUUUHHHH!!!"

She gasped and her eyes opened wide as the monster slid itself in even further.

"What is it you want to know about Su-ahhahhhaa-ku?"

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:29 am
Profile YIM

Slowly, ever so slowly, he started seeping into her ass as well, creeping up firther intil he was just below her cin, little currents in his watery form gentl caressing her clot and nipples.

"Why is she not here? If she was so devoted, so perfct, and so protectivem certainly she'd have no trouble getting in to stay by your side... Mmmm, Suku is an odd name for a girl. Then again, it's an odd name for a boy, too..."

He squeezes her ass roughly, sharp fingers sinking also into the supple flesh of her tits, almost hard enough to leave a mark bu not quite.

"You've been using a lot of female pronouns. That was deliberate, wasn't it? Clever little elf-bitch..."

My profile

Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:44 pm

Kari squealed as the liquid began to ooze into her ass as well. Her leg muscles tensed.

"Suku is always with me," she said. "Ae-hhhaaaaaaaaaaa!"

The monster was getting a little too rough. It pinched her nipples with razor sharp fingers, causing her to scream even louder.

"AHH! What do you want? Please stop it!"

Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:12 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next