View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:14 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Surprise (Kanoe) (DORMS/COMPLETED) 

Kanoe gasps and shifts slightly on the bed as she felt her robes push up against her panties some. She frowns briefly but she supposed it was her own fault for keeping the room so dim. The witch listens carefully to what Siolazar had to offer and what deal he had in mind. The exchange seemed harmless enough. Show it her abilities and it will assist to improve them. Though it would show just how limited the witch was in channel spells. Hopefully that will not ruin the deal.

"Very well..." She replies quietly, "I am still..limited on what I can do with my mana. I do not know where I should start."

The witch kept her eyes towards the floor as she found that more comfortable than looking at a black spot on her bed. Though such things should not matter since they were the only beings in the room. Kanoe was still apprehensive about the whole situation, it was afterall still a monster. And majority of the monsters on the island wanted something a bit more physical from a woman.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:49 am

The shadowling nodded, and looked up at the girl, who seemed a bit uncomfortable. It pondered for a few moments, and then slowly moved around behind her. Two arms formed from the inky pool and raised themselves up, and positioned themselves above her shoulders. They poised, ready to strike, and reached down, grabbing ahold of her...and then began to rub at her shoulders, kneading the muscles.

"Relax, and be at ease. As I said, I won't do anything unless asked. Besides, I read that it is far easier to get mana from a willing subject, even in small amounts, and that a willing donor makes the mana all the more potent."

A long, sinuous lash of shadow was formed and it reached down between the girls legs, running against her robe a moment and it picked up the brown paper bag that it had brought, pulling out a small glass bottle with a wax stopper. The bottle was filled with some liquid, and it almost glowed softly.

"I got this from our last encounter, and it is very mana rich. I can only imagine how potent your mana would be if you willingly gave me a sample instead of me having to rather rudely take one."

The bottle was set down on the table next to the ancient tome, and the long arm of shadow disappeared, leaving only the arms and hands that massaged the girls back and shoulders with a gentle kneading motion designed to make her relax and loosen up.

Profile = Siolazar, Shadowborn

Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:11 am
Profile YIM

The woman nearly jumps as the shadowy hands take a hold of her shoulders. Kanoe couldn't help but sigh softly as the hands begin massaging her very tense muscles. The creature kept trying to reassure her and calm her as it spoke about donating mana. Was that what it meant by sample? She quivers briefly as she watches another smaller tendril slide down and return with a bottle filled with softly glowing liquid.

Kanoe's eyes widen as she remembers what happened back out in the school campus. It can't mean that or at least she hoped it didn't. It must have extracted it when she was climaxing. The mystic she met on the roof did something similar though she was much more aggressive in draining her mana. The young woman shakes her head slightly, her body swaying slightly with the rough hands massaging her.

"You...You don't mean..." She stammers a bit, her cheeks blushing a bit, "You got my mana while I..."

Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:26 am

The gentle sigh of the girl signalled to the shadow spectre that it could continue it's massaging of her shoulders, loosening her muscles. It was careful to not appear too aggresive. After all, the girl would be more receptive if she was relaxed. There was a time for action, and this was not it. Siolazar was exceedingly patient, and it could wait for a long time. Kanoe would give it what it wanted, it just had to push her in the right direction with gentle prods. It noticed as she blushed and spoke, and it nodded.

"Yes, I did. I had only originally intended to collect a sample of your nectar, but when I sensed that something was different about it, I conducted some tests. The mana that you spoke of was what I thought it might have been. Your nectar is saturated with it, hence why it glows exposed to the light."

Maybe the girl would understand now why the shadowling wanted her. She had so much potential. If she could learn how to harness it, Kanoe would be of immense use to the shadowborn and it's experiments. Hence why Siolazar was willing to help her focus, and learn, so that it could reap the profits of her success.

"You have so much that you could do Kanoe. Let me help you do it..."

Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:49 am
Profile YIM

Her body grew more tense as it spoke of what it's past intentions were and reveals it's findings. Seeing her own nectar glowing faintly in the candlelight was not exactly helping her become calmer. She was not sure of anything anymore. Was this creature going to feed off her mana like some of the others did? The shadow still was not making any other moves on her. The hands continued to knead her muscles, causing to gasp faintly as one of the hands finds a kink in her tense body.

"Is...Is that why you are trying to help my abilities grow?" She murmurs softly, "For more...samples?"

Kanoe was growing more confused by the monster's actions. She could not help but feel like it was already holding her strings and manipulating her body similar to the time before. It was so willing to help her and yet completely willing to back off as well. This made it even more difficult to read what exactly the agreement entails.

"What are you going to do to me?"

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:03 pm

Hm. The girl was suspicious of Siolazar's motives, which was perfectly understandable. It was a completely alien creature to her, and it was unreadable. It prided itself on that fact, but it was a detriment at times. If it could expess emotion, it would do so to try and ease the girl. She must accept the bargain willingly for the mana to be potent and usable by the shadowling. It focused on the spot where it's touch caused the girl to gasp, kneaning out the kink gently.

"I will help you, simply to see the extent of your abilities. As I said, I do not understand them, and I seek to understand all that I can. And as I told you, I am not going to do anything to you that you do not ask me to do."

The shadowling continued massaging for a few moments, letting it's words sink in. The small vial of glowing liquid was returned back into the bag, and the shadowling put it near the door, extending the long lash that it had before to accomplish it's tasks. Would she ask it to bring her to ecstasy again in exchange for the knowledge?

"If you want to give me more samples, than I will gladly take them. And if I did, I would share them with you, so that you could study them as well. Surely a vessel that could store pure mana would be a boon to your studies and arts."

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:31 pm
Profile YIM

Her breath caught as the hands focus on the tight kink in her muscles. She knew she shouldn't but her body did not seem to care as the young woman began to put more of her weight against the skillful hands. Ugh, why did this creature have to know exactly how to touch her. Despite her body tensing up some, the tension in her muscles began to slowly melt away.

"A woman giving her body for a price..." Kanoe says softly, "They have a title for such people.."

What choice did she have? The mystic she encountered before said it would take thirty to forty years to break the enchanted tattoo between her collarbones. Perhaps that was due to the fact she was completely in the dark and stumbling her way on her own. Siolazar was offering assistance and knowledge in exchange for samples of her mana. Kanoe wished there was a better way of extracting rather through acts of passion and lust.

"Fine...what do you wish me to do then?" She answers, "Are you asking for a sample now and is there no other way?"

Kanoe's eyes were still lowered, gazing at the floor as the light from the candles continue to dance. It was either this or potentially be stuck where she was for a very very long time.

OOC: Ok, won't be able to reply again till Sunday or Monday. *waves*

Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:18 pm

The shadowling pondered for a moment. The girl seemed suspicious, but she seemed to accept what Siolazar had offered her. It continued it's massaging of her back with it's solidified shadow hands, working at her tense muscles. It didn't particularly like the phrase that she used, because it wasn't taking anything really important from her.

"Don't think of it as selling yourself. We are exchanging services that are mutually beneficial. I am providing you with the tools to further your skills, and you are providing me with small samples of mana. You even get the side benefit of getting a little pleasure out of it as well. And I do not know of any other way, as this is the first time that I ever gotten a sample of mana."

The shadow spectre formed into a more humanoid shape again, and sat behind Kanoe. It moved it's hands to her neck now, working on the muscles there. Slowly, the midnight form leaned forward and whispered into her ear with a seductive purr.

"Do you want me to take one now?"

Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:26 am
Profile YIM

The explanation was far from easing her troubled mind. She was pretty sure one could say the same thing for a prostitute. Just instead of money it was a service or knowledge. It was doubtful for a being made of shadow to understand what she was giving up. It sees mana, she sees giving her body and mind to this thing. Was she this weak that she had no other choice? The thing could just bind her and take it like before. Why must it be a choice now? Siolazar had already explained why but, it was not enough for Kanoe. Part of her wished it would just take her, to end this indecision and struggle.

Her fingers rest gently over where her tattoo was beneath her robes. That mystic only left her with one task and no assistance. It would take years to remove the tattoo according to the woman. There were many others who take advantage of her. Monsters that have left her unconcious in a pool of her own nectar. How will she ever stop them if she can't even read the tomes she has? Kanoe's eyes close. She nearly gasps as her body shivers from the change in Siolazar's voice. Since when could a shadow purr!? Her cheeks blush faintly from the whispers and purrs in her ear.

"I..I am just doing this to get stronger..." Kanoe whispers softly, a tear falling down her cheek, "Nothing more...do what you want.."

Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:26 am

The shadowborn pondered a moment, and it looks at the tear rolling down the girl's cheek. Hm. That is not good. She seemed so sad when she accepted. What was wrong with the deal Siolazar had offered her? It wasn't particularly unfair. Ah, wait. Humans were rather attached to their bodies and the like. They didn't see how pointless it was to hold such things dear. It offered her all the pleasure that the shadowling could give, and yet she was still sad. It would never understand these humans. It reached up a hand and slowly wiped the single tear off her cheek. It moved around in front of her, and it kneeled down, peering directly into her eyes with it's depthless ones.

"If there was any other way, I would take it. Please don't feel so badly."

The being slowly sat behind her again, reaching over and began sliding her robe from her shoulders, inching along as it revealed more and more of her shoulders and back. The hands continued to work at her back now, free to touch the soft and pale flesh directly. After a moment, the shadowling decided to make a ploy to put the girl at ease.

"Quite frankly, I need you Kanoe."

Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:57 am
Profile YIM

Information in exchange for giving up her body. The whole thing made her feel dirty. An odd thing to think when she was one to sacrifice small animals for demonic rituals. But, that was action against something else not giving herself away. Kanoe could only stare at the stolid visage of the shadow creature. It really did sound like it cared. That was the most frightening part of it all. In the end, she was only research. She cannot forget that part or it will truly become something horrible.

The monster needed her submission to be willing. The young witch has enough trouble accepting it unwillingly. Siolazar was using her for it's own ends. She was only considering this at all to gain knowledge for herself. Perhaps even find a way to defend herself from monsters that are far less gentle. It apparently knows the answer to questions she has been having about the island and about Shokushu.

The young woman made no attempts to resist as she feels her robe being loosened and sliding off her shoulders. The monster was finally making it's move. She could feel her body tensing up out of mere reflex. Sad that she has been attacked so many times that such a thing is a reflex. Kanoe's body gently moves with the massaging hands, doing what she could to relax. Then, all her thoughts stopped as the shadow whispers that final phrase in her ear. She was unsure if she should take that as a final twist of the knife or a sign of comfort. The witch shakes her head slightly as her robes fall down to her waist, revealing her black bra and silky smooth skin.

"You're lying," she whispers.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:25 pm

The girls words might have rung true if the shadowling wasn't completely serious about it's statement. If the shadowborn wanted to find out more about the mana that the girl had, and what applications it had, it really /did/ need her. As her robe fell the rest of the way, Siolazar looked over her milky white flesh and her contrasting black bra. It's hands worked their way down her back, stopping right in the small of her back, right above her buttocks. It leaned in close to her, and whispered in her ear again softly.

"Have a lied to you about anything yet so far, hm? You know that I have not, and I do not intend to start lying now. I do need you."

The words were very carefully chosen, still vague enough to be interpreted how she wished, but they were designed to reassure her and make sure that she felt comfortable. Siolazar slid it's hands up her back once more, the surface of it's hands sprouting thousands of tiny feelers, the miniature lashes of shadow working her muscles on a very fine scale.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:02 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe did not respond as the hands continue to work on her muscles. Her body arches as they knead the muscles of her lower back. She could not help but moan softly as the tension fades, revealing the long held back fatigue for being uptight for so long. The shadow was correct. She could not recall it ever lying to her. It even let her go when she answered it's questions truthfully. But she can't stop thinking there was something else.

Tiny little shadows began latching to individual muscles and began to knead and massage them. Her entire body quivers as they tickle her. Instead of laugther, soft groans left her lips as her body began to lean back into the mass of little feelers. If she wanted this information, she would have to relax and give in for at least a little bit.

"That feels good.." She whispers softly.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:16 am

The tiny lashes of shadow worked at her whole back, supporting her weight as she leaned back into them. She was slowly wearing down, and was already yearning for the touch of the small feelers. The gentle form of the shadowling wrapped around her entire back now, covering her smooth and silky flesh, the tiny tendrils now working at everything. A few of them deftly undid the clasp of her bra, and it slowly slid off, letting her luscious and perfect orbs bounce free of their confines. A pair of longer tendrils snaked out from the shadowling and softly slid their way across her back and up over her shoulders, coiling softly around the base of her breasts, but not touching the lovely things just yet.

"And if you remember, I've been nothing but gentle with you. I will continue to be so as well. I only request that you tell me how you wish to be touched."

The psychological warfare of the shadowling had just begun, and by the end, it would have the girl begging for everything it could give to her, and whimpering with joy when it fufilled her requests.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:31 am
Profile YIM

The gentleness of the creature was what made it so dangerous. She wanted to hate the shadow. She did not wish to trust it. But, why did it have to know her body so well? The shadow melds with her the pale flesh of her back. With nothing supporting her, she slowly fell back onto the bed with a soft sigh. The voice in her head telling her to fight was growing softer as the darkness massages the tension from her body. Her aggression melted away as she moans. Kanoe barely notices her bra being removed as her pale breasts come to rest on her chest, swaying with every deep breath.

"Hmm...But, you know where to touch me..." She murmurs softly.

It was a bit embarrassing to tell a monster where to touch her. She did not want to seem needy like that. That giving in and submitting was not something she was able to do willingly. Too many have just taken her and forced her to submit. This was so different to her. Kanoe gasps faintly as she feels the tendrils wrapping around her sensitive breasts, only to be teased when they simply remain still.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:03 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next