View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Reuinion (for Kari) (Completed) 

"Watching and masturbating, I'd imagine."

HE gave her nipples a ough twist as he continues to seep into her, rising up toi fill her mouth as well and sliding down her throat, careful to avoid her windpipe as he started to fill her womb and stomach.

"i want to know your secrets, Kari. I want to know what makes you tick, what makes you scream... and what maks you squirm."

Grinding her nipples together roughly, he let out a soft, predatory purr.

"Now, who is Suku really? Your dog? Your god? Your favorite anime hero?"

My profile

Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:48 am

Kari squirmed around. She wasn't about to-

"Guaggugh!" She gurgled as the monster slid down her throat. "Whheat tghe hhegll ahre ou doinghg?!"

She moaned through all the liquid as more of the monster oozed into her womb.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:15 am
Profile YIM

Slowly, ever so slowly, he oozed into her, the liquid in her ass floing up to meet the stream that flowed down her throat in her stomach as he filled and stretched her womb, forcing her ass and pussy open as he stopped pouring himself down he mouth, the currents in his body starting again, teasing and stroking her inside and out s he retreated to her shoulders.

"Reminding you who's in control. Now, your full name... including your maiden name... and the reason why Suku left a note instead of sticking around tapping your cute little ass in person..."

He grabbed her hair roughly, pulling her face into himself savagely before letting go.

"Be careful how far you make me push you... I might enjoy it in ways that could hurt you quite a bit..."

My profile

Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:04 am

Kari had the uncomfortable feeling of slime oozing down her throat and into her stomach. Her eyes teared at the thought of what he might do to her. The flow of liquid in her pussy and ass became a distant thought at this immediate moment.

"My name is Catherine Satou!" she cried out. "And Suku couldn't be here because... she...

"Mmmhhh!!"

The monster pulled her face into him, and she ended up swallowing more of him.

"Please, what are you going to do to me?"

Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:37 am
Profile YIM

"Whatever I damn well please, Cathy," he sneered.

Slowly, cruelly, his mass began to thicken and congeal inside and around her, suddenly making her feel fuller, heavier, like some horrible thing was growing inside her as his sticky, slimy form clung to her tenderest parts.

"Suku is a man, isn't he? That's why you're alone..."

My profile

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:24 am

Kari began to look like she was pregnant. She couldn't even begin to imagine the pain that could come of it later on in the day.

"Suku... she is... a girl!" she shouted. "And no... I'm alone because..."

What could Kari possibly say to keep the monster from realizing the truth, which he was already so close to realizing. To buy herself more time, she gasped and moaned in a deluge of pleasure and pain.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:25 am
Profile YIM

"Because your girlfriend is frightened? Or bcause she's a frigid, uncaring, sadistic bitch? Either way, kinda kills the "perfect woman" charade."

Tiny claws formed in the muddy, sticky mass that held her, gripping and tugging her clit and nipples as he continued to ooze into her. Her abdomen looked very distended now, like some terrible, parasitic ting was growing inside her, her womb and stomach stretched as he held both her orifaces open.

"Isn't that just like a man?"

My profile

Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:55 am

Kari screamed as her stomach bulged painfully.

"Please, stop! It hurts!" she shouted, tears streaming down her face. "I don't know where Suku is! She has disappeared all of a sudden!"

Kari was basically breathing and speaking through the liquid that had engulfed her. THe monster still played with her as it inserted more of itself into her.

"She's not butch... she's a very sweet girl..."

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:52 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, he's a pretty boy then? I should have suspected you'd be on top..."

Slowly, he began to oooze out, his sticky form clinging to her insides as he flowed out. He squeezed her tits together forcefully.

"You're all angry and feisty... And I bet your boyfriend would love a threesome..."

He chuckled cruelly, watching intently for her reaction.

My profile

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:04 am

Kari swallowed another load of the monster. SHe didn't know how much more she was going to be able to injest, or how she was even going to purge herself of him.

"Why do you keep calling her a boy?" she asked. "I told you... she's a gi-AAAAAAAUUUUUGGHH!!!"

It was the combination of the monster squeezing her breasts together, as well as the feeling of the monster somehow leaking itself out of her pussy from her stomach, a feat that she saw as just impossible. She screamed as her pussy lips opened wide, the monster slowly oozing out of her. It was painful feeling the sudden bulge as the part of him in her stomach suddenly phased into her womb. At the same time, it felt good, and she felt herself on the verge of an orgasm.

"Mmmmmm.... ohhhh..... Suku......"

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:22 am
Profile YIM

Slowly, oh so slowly, the disgusting form oozed out hof her, her womb ans stomach slgihtly less full now, his warm, sticky, slimy body clinging to her thghs as he flowed slowly towards the floor.

"Because I don't trust you, Kari... Now, tell me this, and don't lie."

Cruelly, he pinched her clit and nipples, twisting them roughly.

"How many men had fucked you by the time you got on the plane that brought you here, mmm?"

My profile

Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:53 am

"Aaaghnnnn.... How could you trust me? All you do is rape my bo-Haauuuuughhhh!"

She screamed as the monster twisted and pinched her clitoris and nipples violently. Both had become red and sensitive.

"Okay! I'll tell you!" she shouted. "Suku is a boy... he's the one I lost my virginity to... and the only boy I ever had sex with..." she lowered her head, tears streaming down her face. "Is that what you wanted to know?"

Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:34 am
Profile YIM

"Of course not, Kari, you ignorant slut," he snarled, still oozing out of her, stroking her nipples as he patted her head patronizingly.

"That letter was loose... There was no envelope in the trash... Suku was here...."

"I want to know how he got on this island," he demanded, tweaking her clit and nipples again, pulling on them roughly. "I want be able to leave this island."

My profile

Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:26 am

"AAAaaagghhh! I don't know! I never saw him! If I did, there would never have been a note! Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah AH!"

Her orgasm was reaching critical mass.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:54 pm
Profile YIM

With a sickening SCHLORP, he begins oozing out of her faster, looking like a little waterfall as he flows out of her tight little holes, teasing her clit as he does.

"Tell me who he is, then, what he does... I need to know EVERYTHING!"

My profile

Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next