View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 No classes today (open) 

"I dunno... I was gonna go back and take a nap in my room... but I dunno."

Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:40 am
Profile YIM

"Well... I was going to take a few water samples over at the beach; this water fall I found and in a cavern I've been to finish drawing up a map of the island since they weren't nice enough to give them to students."

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:42 am

Monique looks at Erica and grins some before looking to the others.."Well I was just sitting here catching up on some work..but maybe we all could head down to that waterfall, get in some swimming..and if you don't have a bathing suit, we could easily go skinny dipping." She grins at them all.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:33 am

I smiled "I haven't gone skinny dipping in a long while." I say while playing on my DS "I was just planing on watching some videos..." I say while smirking alittle while winking at them all

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:35 am

"Skinny dipping sounds like it could be fun." said Kari, noticing the wink Kim gave her. She hid her face away from view. "Unless Kim wants someone to watch the videos with her." She felt her face heat up even more.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:23 am
Profile YIM

I narrowed my eyes slightly laughing a little. It would seem most of what people wanted me to do had something to do with me being disrobed.

"Wait... skinny dipping... seriously? Why does everything people suggest have something to do with people being completely naked for some reason or another?"

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:29 am

Monique giggles at Erica and looks at her.."I only said that for those that don't have a bathing suit..besides..you shouldn't be all shy."

Monique winks at Erica and then smiles at Kari and Kim.."So its decided we go for a swim?"

Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:30 pm

I got up and sat by Kari as I whisper in her ear "lets go swimming then after that I'll take you to my dorm and me and you can watch some of my sex videos together would you like that my sweet?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:34 pm

Kari was surprised to see that Kim was hitting on her. They first met a few nights ago, during a blackout, where they had very hot and steamy sex to pass the time. She thought it was just recreational and not really emotional, but apparently, there was some love involved somewhere.

Kari smiled and whispered back, "Okay, love. Want to wait and see if they come, too? Or should we just ditch them?"

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:05 am
Profile YIM

I smiled looking at the other two girls and smiled "they can come if they like." I say before I kissed her on the cheek

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:06 am

"a swim... would actually be really nice... nad I am wearing a suit under this... why not... I have a few tests to do with water anyway... If you promise not to tell anyone about them."

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:45 am

Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:27 pm
Profile YIM

Monique grins as she stands and brushes the bit of grass from her nice dark legs.."Well then its agreed!"

She winks to Erica and leans over whispering to her.."We need to do some more photo shoots together sometime."

Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:34 pm

Faith had been wandering for a very long while now. This place was so huge that she couldn't help but get ever so lost. Luckily she caught sight of a group of girls not too far off.
"Hey!" She shouted, jogging to them, trying to keep her large breasts from leaping about to much, "Hey, wait up!"

Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:40 pm

(I don't see any problem hehe seems the thread was starting to die down yay for new life :D)

Monique look back and smiles at the girl.."Well we are waiting we having stared walking yet, I just stood up." She giggles and smiles at her.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next