View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Beach Blanket Bingo (for Kanoe) 

It was worth a shot but the demon seemed to want to focus all of it's cruelity on her. She cries out in pain as the Steel grew much more aggressive with her body. The woman's nipples were painfully erect making every pinch and twist feel like he was going to tear them off. Kanoe tries to cringe away from the hands but it only led to feeling that throbbing shaft pressed up against her rear.

With a loud rip, another piece of black fabric fell into the water. The cool breeze was now caressing over her upper thighs and over her soaked panties. The word punish met Kanoe's ears with a shiver. Before she could respond, two clawed fingers thrust up into her sex. She screams in pain as the two fingers grind into her tight cunt. Despite the pain to her folds and her breasts, faint gasps of pleasure left the young woman's lips. Kanoe squirms, a feeble attempt to get the fingers out of her body.

"Ahh..st-stop...please..." She moans.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:55 pm

Steel eased off on the torture a bit- not because he was worried about hurting Kanoe or anything, just because forced pleasure turns him on more than forced pain. His fingers stroked slowly but forcefully into her center, and he pressed his palm against her pelvis to press her rear into him. His thick shaft rubbed between her cheeks as he ground into her, occasionally bucking his hips into her.

One last rough rub over her nipple, and the demon's hand leaves her breasts, trailing down her side and around to her rear. He gropes her through the robes, then once again grabs the fabric and tears it away, leaving her ass and the backs of her thighs exposed to the cool air. Steel was enjoying this, exposing only her most private areas one by one. He'd probably strip the robe off altogether for the second time he took her, though.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:03 am

The yelps of pain fade, leaving only soft gasps and sound of the waves crashing into the two of them. Kanoe bites down on her lip to stifle the sounds of pleasure leaving her lips. She was helpless but, she was not going to let this demon get such satisfaction. The young woman shudders with each slow stroke, feeling the fingers dig deeper with every thrust. Her eyes shut as she bites down on her lip more, nearly drawing blood. Do all the monsters on the island know how to please their prey so skillfully?

Her breathing grew heavier as the cool ocean waters did little cool her heating body. Warm nectar began to replace the sea water around her sex as she briefly quivers in pleasure. Kanoe clenches her eyes tighter, why did her body always have to give in first? The area around her nipples were flushed a soft pink from the rough groping of Steel's clawed fingers. The young witch stifles a squeak as he roughly squeezes her rear. But such resistance was useless as she hears another loud rip. Kanoe yelps and tries to look behind her to glare at the fiend, her arms straining against her magical bonds. Her cheeks were flushed in embarassment along with the heat her slowly arousing body was producing. Times like this she wished the demon had just removed her robes instead of ruining them.

Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:28 pm

Steel smirked at the schoolgirl in his grasp. That glare she was giving him was probably supposed to be intimidating. With that blush and that body partially exposed, though, she only looked helpless and sexy. He kept curling his fingers deeper into her tunnel, adding a third one to the other two, and brushing his thumb in rough circles over her clit.

Behind Kanoe, Steel's hand left her body entirely, going to the waist of his black pants. A swift tug let them drop to the water, and his cock bounced free, poking against her thigh. Steel rubbed it between her ass cheeks for a moment (probably scaring Kanoe as he did) then guided it between her legs, right next to her pussy.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:42 am

Only through force of will did Kanoe's hips refuse to buck forward into the curling claws of the demon. But, how long such a force will last against the growing heat of her body's lust was questionable. Her brief attempts to stammer out protests only made it more difficult to hold back her moans of pleasure as the fingers delve deeper into her moist cunt. The tight pussy walls spread a bit further with a groan as a third finger was added to the stimulation. Kanoe's eyes flutter as Steel's thumb rubs over her hardening little love button.

The young woman inhales sharply as the demon's rough fingers briefly graze over her tender g-spot. The unintentional tease nearly causes Kanoe to wilt into Steel's arms. Her eyes grew wide as she fell back into something very hard and very hot. She quivers, completely unable to cry out a sentence as the throbbing member grinds between her ass cheeks. The witch was unsure whether to sigh in relief or scream as the demon moves it from her tight little rear to her moist folds. Her arms struggle one last time against her magical bonds before she just leans against his chest. She knew it was hopeless. She could only wait until this vile thing is done with her body.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:06 am

Kanoe's panicked reaction made Steel laugh- he'd be sure to try her back there later. For now he had his sight set on her pussy. His fingers stroked deep, rubbing over the spot that made Kanoe gasp before, but after a moment they withdrew and spread her lips apart. His cock tilted back and the head pressed lightly into her folds... then a little harder... and soon Steel was pushing his cock into her, inch by inch. One hand went to her breast and the other stayed at her hips, pulling her into him and flicking at her button at the same time.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:35 am

The demon noticed her moment of weakness and took advantage of the sensitive bundle of nerves of her spot. With her body already heated with arousal, the young woman melted into Steel's arms with a loud cry of pleasure. Her mind was screaming to fight back but her body was content in being in this person's strong arms.

"Pl-Please...d-don't."

Her pleading was weak and was soon replaced with a groan of pain and pleasure as she felt the warm throbbing cock push up against her dripping cunt. She bites down hard on her lip as she could feel her moist walls spreading to fit the demon's member inside her. Steel was taking her nice and slow, which only drove her body wild with lustful anticipation. Kanoe's legs quiver and grew weak as she puts more weight against the demon's body.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:44 am

"Oh, come on," Steel sneered. "You don't really want that. Just listen to yourself." He kept pushing into her with torturous slowness, groaning with each pulse of her moist tunnel around his length. He snickered when the girl started leaning against him. No matter what her mind wanted, her body was loving this- and his was too.

Soon Steel was buried completely inside Kanoe, shafted to the hilt in her tight wet cunt. He groaned again, bucking his hips lightly against the girl's ass. His clawed fingers rubbed against her nipple and clit, once then twice, then tugged on both as he started to pull out of her, just as slowly as before.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:12 am

She groans as her moist cunt hugs the throbbing member as it continues to grind slowly into her being. Her nails dig into her own thighs as she felt her body be completely filled with hot pulsing cock. The woman's warm nectar was dripping out of her tight lips as she quivers helplessly against the rapist.

"Nngh..N-No.."

Kanoe moans as the audible squish of her juices signalled the start of the monster's thrusting hips. There was no resisting as she cries out sharply to the claws rubbing against her hardened tit and clit. The young woman squirms, backing further against Steel's chest as the claws pinch and tug at both the sensitive little nubs.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:58 pm

Steel growled low in his throat as Kanoe wriggled in his arms. He drew his cock out of her slowly, until only the tip remained inside her, then thrust back into her faster than before. In and out, in and out, he set a rhythm, growing in speed and strength with each thrust. Soon he was pounding the girl hard, both hands on her breasts now for leverage, though he still kept tweaking her nipples roughly.

As he screwed her in earnest, the demon ducked his head forward to whisper taunts into her ear. "I knew you'd get into it soon enough. Just look at how wet you are. Your cunt is soaking wet for me.... Damn, you feel good...."

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:22 am

"Nngh! Sh-Shut up!" Kanoe cries, shaking her head.

She did not care what her body was doing. The young witch was not fond of rape, especially by the many demons and monsters of the island. A faint moan leaves her lips as she felt her pussy tighten and hug the throbbing member as he pulls out slowly. The moan quickly turned into a sharp cry as the warm cock glides along her moisten cunt, hilting into her body once more. The force and speed of the thrusts cause her body to quiver and spasm in pleasure. Kanoe kept trying to fight it, biting down on her lip to stifle a cry only to groan by another hard thrust. Her luscious pale orbs were held tightly as Steel kept her close to his body. With her sex being relentlessly assaulted, her eyes slowly flutter with each tweak and tug of her engorged nipples. The woman continues to squirm only to cause her breasts to grind further into the demon's hands.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:41 pm

"That's right," Steel laughed evilly. "Keep fighting it. That'll only make the explosion bigger when you finally lose all control..." The demon was already starting to lose control himself. He slammed his cock into her hard and fast, not pausing for an instant. He massaged her breasts roughly with his calloused hands, and nibbled lightly on her ear just to increase the torment to her body. Her pussy was rippling over his member now with every thrust, and each ripple was met with another thrust...

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:28 am

Loud cries met every thrust of the demonic member. She could not fight it. The thrusts were so hard, causing her insides to spasm and shake with the impact. Her nectar was squishing out as her body continues to enjoy every bit of the rough torture. Kanoe's eyes close completely as she continues to struggle with the lust that clouded her mind. Her chest thrusts out, pressing her breasts against Steel's rough hands. Her burning nipples grind hard against the palms of his hands causing loud moans to mix in with her cries of pain and pleasure. The witch nearly melted as she felt his teeth nibbling at her ear. She lets her head tilt to the side, letting him have it as she groans. Her struggles were nonexistent now as she felt her cunt begin to tighten around the needing cock that was ravaging her.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:36 am

Sharp teeth nipped at Kanoe's ear, then made their way down her neck and shoulder. Steel lifted his mouth from her skin long enough to say, "You're really getting... into it now.... I know a nice cave... not far from here.... How about I take you there... and play with you all night....?" His cock was coated with her juices now, plunging into her depths more easily with each thrust, throbbing inside her as her muscles squeezed it hard. Steel knew he wouldn't last too much longer at this rate, so he sped up his thrusts and intensified his rubbing of her breasts even more. He was determined to bring his captive over the edge with him...

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:25 am

Kanoe could only shake her head weakily to the demon's offer. She could not spare a breath to speak as every thrust causes her to exhale in a loud moan. The pain of Steel ripping into her pussy has long subsided, leaving only waves of pleasure crashing through her body with every violent motion of his hips. Her luscious breasts bounce in his hands as she was nearly riding his cock. Rock hard nipples grind against the demon's hands as they grind harder in return. The woman's cheeks blush as she felt herself growing hotter and hotter. The heat of lust and arousal was taking over her body as she felt her insides quiver with anticipation. With her last ounce of strength, Kanoe screams as her body gave in completely. Hot juices begin gushing out of her contracting pussy as the woman climaxes messily over the demon's cock and her own thighs and robes.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next