View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Biology Lesson (For Shapeless Clear) 

Post Biology Lesson (For Shapeless Clear)
Jen was going to make it through the first day of classes. At least that’s what she kept telling herself. The classes were, predictably, boring. Most of the day had been full of typical classes like calculus (which, after one day, Jen had decided she was going to fail), English, and the like.

Sitting in her last class of the day, biology, she was paying less and less attention to the professor as she went over the safety manual she had probably spouted for years now about how if you weren’t careful with the lab equipment you could get hurt. Jen rolled her eyes, wondering if the professor hated this lecture as much as she did… you could hurt yourself with a scalpel? Really?

She caught herself snickering a little at her own thoughts. Unfortunately so did the professor, who shot her an angry glance and quickly stopped her lecture. “Something funny Miss Steel?”

“Um… no ma’am, sorry.” She quickly responded, the smile fading from her lips instantly… I hate school… she thought to herself, tapping her nails on the desk and rolling her eyes a little as the professor went about continuing her lecture.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:54 pm

Sadly, the glassy thing had no way to mimic human form. Unlike many of the things on this island, he couldn't trick them into loooking at him and seeing a normal human...

But he had ways around that. Crouching under the techer's desk, a tentacle snaked up her panties, another sliding into her ear, whispering suggestions like some horrible imp and teasing her delicate folds to underscore the price of refusal.

"That one doesn't respect you..." he whispered "If you know what's good for you, you'll make her stay after."

Nobody knew he was there... But Miss Steel would find out soon enough.

My profile

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:39 am

Jen continued flipping her pencil through her fingers, not really paying attention, only catching it slightly as the professor’s voice hitched a little midway through a sentence, pausing strangely, and then seeming to nod to herself.

Crazy woman… she thought to herself. She occasionally jotted down a note or two but really wasn’t paying much attention. It was a orientation anyways, nothing important was being said!

The uniform she was being forced to wear to classes was, among other things, uncomfortable. Not to mention, it was probably the only time Jen had ever worn a skirt, and would probably be the ONLY time she ever did… despite being long enough to cover down to her knees, she couldn’t help but worry about it riding up. The blouse seemed too small and showed off the impressive swell of her breasts, though it covered her otherwise, if not straining a couple of the buttons around her bust.

Finally the bell rang after what seemed like a day or two, and she began packing up. On her way out of the room, however, the professor caught her arm and spoke quietly to her. “Miss… Miss Steel, I’d like to talk to you after class if you don’t mind…” she said, though she seemed… almost worried. Her mood unsettled Jen a great deal and she just nodded quietly, setting back down in her desk. To her continued surprise, the professor made her way to the door and opened it, looking back to the young student. “I’ll be right back…” she seemed to stutter, and then closed the door behind her. Jen could have sworn she heard a soft click afterwards, almost as if the lock were being set.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:15 am

Slowly, ever so slowly, the slimy, glassy form slid out from beneath the desk, tentacles reaching out to caress the girl's face while she was still disoriented.

"Hello... Miss Steel, was it?"

My profile

Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:42 am

Jen was deep in thought as she saw something move out of the corner of her eye, something reaching up to stroke at her smooth skin. The teen yelped and pushed her desk back in fright. Whatever it was, it was… not human, thought it could speak like one. It was like something out of a sci-fi movie, a reflective blob of matter, circling round the desk at the front of the room where it had apparently been hiding.

“What… what on earth are you?!” She cried out, reaching for her backpack, hoping to defend herself with it somehow.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:17 pm

He made a grab for her wirsts, chuckling softly as he drew closer.

"I can't exactly tell you that... It's a secret. Plus they had o go through several attempts to make me so even I'm not sure..."

A massive, clawed hand rose from the slimy, glass-clear blob as it approached, reaching out and cassualy attempting to swat her backpack away.

"How about you, Miss Steel?"

My profile

Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:11 am

The teen is caught too off guard and her wrists are easily ensnared, making the follow up attack knock her pack away easily, the heavy book bag clattering across the room and into desks.

Jen finally let out a shriek as it held her, feeling oddly creepy around her small wrists. “Let go of me ya freak!” she cried out, tugging hard and fighting with it.

“Waddaya mean what about me? I’m a human!” she screamed, in a panic now as it held fast, ripping her arms this way and that trying to dislodge it.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:27 pm

Extending a small, knifelike tendril, he crept closer, cutting the top button off her blouse. Another pair of hands lashed out, these ones larger and stubbier, strong but not as frightening, to sweep her legs out from under her.

"And I'm a monster, yes.... But there's so much more to us than that, isn't there? Is there some tragic past behind you.... Or are you just some bored suburban kid?"

My profile

Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:02 am

The girl jerks as the top button on her blouse flies from the garment and skids across the floor, the strange knife-like appendage wavering in front of her as if to taunt her. She shrieks again as the new hands pull her legs from under her, sending her to the floor, smacking down hard on her rear. Her chest, now hinted at by the slightly open blouse, bounces as she comes down.

“I’m… what? No… I’m just… a… this is some kinda nightmare… I’m imagining this…” she mumbles to herself, still trying to pry him from her wrists, eyes fearful and wide.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:14 am

With a cruel chuckle, he drew closer, holding her wrists and ankles down, pinning her to the floor as he ran a small, soft feeler across the crotch of her panties.

"You poor, naive girl... You stopped believing in monsters a long time agao, didn't you?"

My profile

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:21 am

The girl shudders as she’s held down, something drifting across her tight cotton panties, along her mound, ever so gently.

”Nnngh… stop that! Get… off a me ya freak!” she cried, forgetting what she had been telling herself only a moment before about it not being real. It was real… she was quite sure of that now, feeling this thing brush over her. “What do you even want from me? Just leave me alone!”

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:31 am

Slowly, teasingly, he drew closer still, purring hornily as, one by one, he cut away the butotns of her shirt.

"Isn't it obvious?" he purred as he continued to tease her warm, wet slith through the soft white fabric of her panties. "I want you. I want your sweet little body."

My profile

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:15 am

Jen clenched her eyes shut as it drew near, a yelp leaving her mouth each time one of the buttons is snapped away from her white blouse. With each cut, more and more of the student’s large chest is exposed, the swell of her breasts covered by a simple white bra that easily outlines the girl’s curves. More and more of her skin was revealed as it stripped away her blouse’s bindings, her flat tummy heaving with fear, breasts bouncing atop it with each intake of air.

Below, her panties were just starting to grow wet with the dew of her forced excitement. Despite the obvious intentions of the monster, it was just dawning on her what it was going to do… she was going to be raped right here in a classroom…

“Oh god… please don’t… please…” she says, struggling some still, though her jerks are losing strength as she grows more fearful.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:18 am

Slowly, almost tauntingly, hr pulled her skirt up. letting it bunch around her waist as her ran a tiny feeler along her cleavage, the tendril stroking the crotch of her panties rbbing faster now, stroking just a little bit harder.

FEeling her resistance start to falter, he held her a little less tightly now... Not enough that she had any chance of escaping... Nut hopfully enought hat she'd think she did and start struggling again.

"Oh yes, Miss Steel... Mmmm, I love the way your breasts jiggle while you're thrashing around like a fly in a spiderweb... Like they're about to overflow you bra and burst free any second now..."

With a cruel chuckle, he ground his feeler against her nipples through the cups of her bra, pleasantly certain that even if she wasn't uncomfortably aware of her ample, perky breasts now, the though he'd just put into her head would float back to the front of her mind next time something fucked her.

My profile

Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:08 am

Jen’s hands still rip at the things holding them, redoubling her efforts as she feels her bindings weaken slightly, though it’s still not enough to break free from her attacker. She quivered as it began drawing itself up and down over her increasingly wet panties. She’d only been taken once before and even then it wasn’t exactly with her consent… she wondered if it was normal for her to be reacting like this to being violated in such a horrible way.

Her large chest jumped as her assailant placed a strange tendril over the cup of each of her young, soft breasts, the large orbs being smashed back against her chest a little and threatening to, as he had been taunting, spill out of her garment. Even so, a loud gasp of forced pleasure left the girl as he began to push against her nipples.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next