View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Surprise (Kanoe) (DORMS/COMPLETED) 

It took a few moments to stop herself as Kanoe's hips gently rock against the perfect rod of shadow. What was she doing? This was just business, she can't be...enjoying this. The pleasuring had slowed but, with her body on fire, every act felt so arousing on her sensitive body. She lets forth a loud cry as the rod of shadow spins around inside her. Just as quickly as it starts, it stops only to begin once more renewing the loud cry. It was like the creature was reving up an engine, keeping her nice hot for when the time is right.

"Oh god..." She whispers.

Her eyes roll back briefly as she felt hot nectar shooting up into her tight cunt. Did the shadow just cum into her or was her own? The fluids were warmed nicely from the heat Siolazar was absorbing from her heater. Kanoe could not help but rub up against the being, grinding her hips slowly. It was too much for her mind to handle. The lustful haze was clouding her reason more and more as the shadow remained attached to her pale sensitve body. She could hear the suction cups on her breasts sucking at her engorged tits and orbs. Her eyes were glazed over as she gently nuzzles the darkness, trying to pull more of it onto her body. Only it's voice brought enough attention for her to speak.

"Wh-What..should I do?" She pants softly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:53 pm

The shadowborn smiled as the girl squirmed and moved slowly about, apparently eager for it to give her the pleasure that her body so very much needed. It would be sure to comply with her burning desire, but not right away. It wouldn't do to drive her over the edge, and leave her mind a quivering mess of thoughts and feelings. Slow and steady always wins the race.

"I want you to tell me what you want me to do. What do /you/ want?"

As she pulled at it's body, it pushed down against her a bit, pushing her body into the covers a bit. It's warm form transferred heat to her slowly, almost teasing her with waves of heat and sensation. The perfectly shaped cock pulses within her slowly, still spinning a few times. The shadowy hips push forward slowly, sliding the phallus deep within her, her nectar giving a more than adequate amount of lube, some of the sweet nectar leaking out of her needy cunt, only to be reabsorbed by the shadowling.

Profile = Siolazar, Shadowborn

Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 am
Profile YIM

Despite her weariness, she found herself wanting more, much more. Her body follows the shadow's motions, sliding into the sheets. The room grew darker as one of the candles burned itself out. She had been manipulated through body and mind for some time now. But, none of that matters now. The trade was completely forgotten as she tries to curl up into the shadows under the sheets.

"Y-You..tease.." She groans, "I want your warmth..."

Her hands were shaking as they slowly ran up her own body. What little sense she has left in her mind was screaming for her to stop but it was muffled in the haze of lust. All she knew was it knew where to touch her and she wanted it. A hand caresses over one of her inky breasts. She gasps as her eyes flutter from the deep sucks and swirls of the rod inside her. Her heart seemed to flutter as her fingers slide over the firm orb. It was so sensitive, it felt so good. Her hand squeezes the blackened flesh as her heart began to beat faster. Kanoe shakes her head as if trying to shake sense into herself. Even her reluctance was fading as her other hand slides back down her body and begins to softly pinch and rub her clit.

"Nngh..m-more," She gasps, "Ahh..on me...inside me...I want it all."

Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:49 am

As soon as the girl finished speaking, the shadowborn wrapped itself tightly around her, intensifying the feelings that she was receiving at least tenfold, the pleasure surging through her body as the shadowy blanket gives her every feeling she ever dreamed of, and some she might not have. Every tiny shadow lash worked it's hardest to make sure the girl was brought to the edge of ecstasy and tossed over. Even the cock deep within her surged to sudden life, pistoning in and out of her cunt like a machine, the thousands of ribs on the phallus sprouting tiny arms to caress at every part of her tunnel, nothing left untouched. The force of the thrusting shoved her into the bed more, rustling the covers again and again.

"It is my pleasure to fulfill your request."

The girl was completely engulfed in the shadows, and completely at Siolazar's mercy. It had her completely within it's grasp, it's willing servant in this matter. She would provide the nectar with the mana, and it would study it, and manipulate it, profiting. A sudden surge of remorse flooded the creature for a moment, thinking of what it was doing. It was using the girl, and that wasn't particularly right. Well...it was giving her the knowledge that she needed. Yes, that was it. A fair bargain. Looking down at the girl, it gave a bit of a smile as it admired her lovely form, reaching out to stroke her cheek once more before returning to it's assault on her senses.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:34 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes seemed ready to leave her sockets as she nearly goes into shock. She did not even think that the things it could do can be even stronger. The sucking on her breasts, no, her entire body seemed to tug her sensitive flesh in all directions. Her body was nearly convulsing as audible sucking sounds fill the room. The feelers her body learned to crave muiltiplied to what she thought to be millions of the microscopic tendrils. The bed began to rock and nearly grind against the floor as the force of the shadow drove her body harder and harder down into the mattress. If one were to watch this, they would probably think the poor woman was suffering a massive seizure. They would not be too far off.

The witch was not responding or more like she could not respond at all. She had practically stopped breathing completely as her sense of touch was assaulted and trampled upon. Kanoe's body seemed to sink deeper and deeper as the shadow pounds into her like a jack hammer. The squishing sounds were almost sickening at it's abundance and rapid speeds as her body gushes out nectar. The look of shock slowly rolled back as her eyes flutter rapidly. Her body finally drew in a loud shuddering breath. A piercing scream tore through the room as her body and mind completely submit to the shadows pleasing touches. The young woman came and she came relentlessly. Her cunt was spasming and clamping down onto the inky black rod. Her body could not stop cumming. Climax after climax wracked her body. Some were happening simultaneously, her nectar leaking out onto the void of darkness. There was nothing left of Kanoe, just a heap of spasming climatic flesh. Her eyes were glazed and fluttering as drool dribbles out the corners of her lips.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:21 am

Yes...yes...the girl was cumming hard, her mana rich liquid flowing into the shadowborn rapidly, it's body nearly having trouble holding it all in. The nectar was hot and full of mana, the sickly sweet juices having an unexpected effect. Siolazar felt emotion, something that it usually wasn't capable of. As the warm nectar spread throughout it's solid shadow body, it filled the shadowling with warmth, and very nearly caused it to lose control...it needed more...no...it must have control. The girl's nectar must be ensorcelled in some way...no matter, it had recovered from it.

Looking down to see the girl utterly destroyed, the shadowborn frowns slightly. It had not wanted to push her over the edge like that. Hm, well, at least it knew a bit about her limits now. Gradually, it began to slow down it's pleasuring of the girl, not just wanting to stop and send her into shock. The rough pulls became tender sucks, bringing the girl down from her absolute ecstasy. It leaned down, and softly whispered in her ear once it saw that she had recovered a bit.

"Tell me Kanoe, how was that?"

Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:02 am
Profile YIM

Her body continues to shiver as wave after wave of her precious nectar squirts from her body. The climaxes finally began to slow down as the shadows finally relented their assaults on her needy body. There did not seem to be anyone home in Kanoe's mind as she lays there. Her breathing was faint. Her eyes were half closed and completely glazed over. The woman's mind was still floating in the sea of pure bliss. Every action of the shadow had brought her so much pleasure. Her juices flowed inside the inky darkness that covered her, blanketing her in complete warmth. She could see darkness closing in on her vision. Only the creature's soft whisper kept her barely concious.

"Am...Amazing," She whispers back, "I..It felt so...good...so...warm."

Kanoe's fingers finally loosen from the sheets, leaving behind small holes where her nails dug through. Her arms wrap around the mass of darkness as she finds herself nuzzling into the warmth. The soft sucks she felt throughout her body, kept her nice and hot as desire and lust took complete control. Thoughts of nibbling and sucking at the darkness came to mind as she weakly pulls at the shadow, trying to cover herself with more of it. She never knew she had such thoughts floating in her head. Her cheeks blush as her lustfilled mind knew she wanted more.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:54 am

Fire burned through Siolazar as the mana rich liquid coursed through it's solid shadow body. It almost lost control of it's body, the solid shadows nearly wavering out of existance for a moment. Emotion was not something that the shadowborn was not used to, and it was a heady brew. It had to stop for a moment, lest it completely lose control. Slowly, it wrapped itself around her tighter, not stimulating to such a high degree, but still making sure that she stayed aroused. The head leaned down and softly kisses the young witch, just for a fleeting bit of emotion, revelling in the feeling. If the mana could do this...what else could it do?

"I had not expected this Kanoe...but...I can feel with your mana in me...it is wonderful..."

The phallus buried deep within her needy cunt expanded and contracted slowly, filling her, and emptying her in sequence. The feelings that it was giving her were designed to make sure that she was kept at the point of wanting it more. The suction cups on her erect nipples slowly and lovingly tug on the hot flesh, all of her erogenous zones being stimulated softly. The soft suckles on her neck by the shadows continued as well, teasing her.

"Do you want more Kanoe? I'll give you whatever you want...merely ask, and I will give it."

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:51 am
Profile YIM

For a moment, the caccoon of warmth faded from around her body. Just as the cool air caresses over her body causing her to gasp before the shadow became a solid skin on her body once more. She moans as the skin of shadow tightens around her body more. The effect was just as Siolazar wanted. The woman had always claimed she was one with the darkness. Oh how mistaken she was. This was being one with the darkness and she was completely enthralled with it. The shadow teases her with a soft kiss. Kanoe tries to kiss it back only to find the lips had withdrew back into the shadow once more.

Her eyes grow wide as she feels a new sensation. The phallus within her expands, stretching ever so slightly before suddenly shrinking into nothing. The process repeated over and over, causing the woman to groan as every contraction was met with her flowing nectar and own contracting cunt. The darken form of Kanoe arches as the suction cups renewed their tugging motions. The creature knew all her little weak points and was keeping her at that edge of bliss she desperately wanted. The witch's eyes flutter as her head tilts to the side, melting into the soft suckles to her neck. All sense has been washed away by a sea of pleasure, shrouded in a cloud of lust. She could only think one thought...more.

"Ahh..M-Mana...Ah..Y-Yours.." Kanoe moans, "T-Take...m-me...pl-please.."

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:08 am

The moaning words of the girl were beautiful to the shadowling, her wanting mews of her wanting it to take the young witch again somehow arousing the shadowborn. It must have been the mana in it, because it was actually feeling things, rather than just being emotionless and feelingless. It was a unique feeling, and the shadowling wanted nothing more to be lost in it.

"I'll do what you ask Kanoe...I'll take you as many times as I can."

As it finished it's statement, the shadowling allowed the cock within the girl to expand back to her exactly cunt size, filling her absolutely perfectly once more. Pulling it's hips backwards, the shadowling surged forwards after a moment, causing a gush of nectar to burst of the girl's wet gash, soaking the shadowy spectre. It was quickly absorbed into it's body, it's shadows almost filled to the maxiumum. It absorbed as much of the liquid as it could, some of it squirting back onto the girl. The more it pounded, the more nectar that gushed out of her. It couldn't be absorbed, and Siolazar was forced to empty the hot liquid out of itself to get more of the mana rich liquid, forcing her hot nectar up into her cunt, filling her womb with it.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:04 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe nearly squeals in glee as she feels the darkness surge up into her body. Her cunt was nice and tight around the perfectly formed rod of shadow. A loud squish came with the powerful thrusts as her nectar was forced out of her dripping sex. She felt her body sinking into the bed as the pounding shadow forced her downwards with every surge of it's body. Her vision blurs as she could not fight back at all. Her body immediately submitted as she cries out, her precious nectar gushing and soaking into the darkness as she achieves that blissful release she longs for.

Her cum squishes out of her clenching cunt as she lets out one last scream. She was no where near recovered from the last onslaught of pleasure. Her breathing was already ragged as her arms held onto the mass of inky darkness loosely. She could feel another sort of darkness beginning to cloud her vision. But, the shadow was not stopping, keeping her in that amazing state of pure blissful pleasure. Kanoe's dazed eyes suddenly go wide as she felt something hot shoot up into her body. Her own precious nectar was being pumped right back into her body. She could feel the warmth filling her womb. A faint groan was all she could manage as her body began to cum over and over. It became a vicious cycle of cumming fluids only to have the hot fluids pump right back into her body. Her nails dig into the mass of shadow, quivering for a moment only to loosen and slide off it's form. Her arms fall limp to her sides as she lays their, her body giving every ounce of her strength into this massive cycle of orgasms.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:03 pm

The shadow was relentless in it's assault on her senses, not giving her one seconds respite from the overwhelming feelings of pleasure that it was giving to her. The perfect spear of shadow pounded into her over and over, being clenched down upon so tightly, that if it wasn't for the young witch's nectar, the friction would have been overwhelming. The shadowling was filled completely with the hot nectar, unable to hold anymore, but desperate to have it, forcing in and out of her over and over, the mana rich liquid causing the shadowborn to feel some semblance of emotion, and it was so very addicting.

"Stay with me now Kanoe..."

A hand reached out and gently caressed her cheek as the assault continued, but Siolazar was showing signs of fatigue. It was expending an enormous amount of energy in a very short period of time, and it couldn't keep this up forever. It's body slowed it's ravaging of the girl, unable to continue it's fevered pace. It leaned down it's head and kissed the witch, not pulling away this time, it's whole body quivering as it did so. It very nearly lost control over it's body again, almost becoming incorporeal. It was tired now...very tired. Perhaps it would lay here, and hold the girl in it's embrace until she wished it to leave.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:07 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyelids flutter weakily as they began to droop lower and lower, closing her eyes. The witch's breathing was growing faint. She could not manage to draw in enough air as her body continues to burn up with lust. Kanoe was on the verge of blacking out when she heard his voice. It sounded so faint in her state. Her eyes flutter once more, trying her best to keep them open but only manages to be barely visible behind the heavy lids. There was no light in her gaze, completely succumbing to the lustful urges that the creature ignited in her. She does what she could to nuzzle the shadowy hand on her cheek.

The hand gently moves her head back so the shadow could press it's lips to her hers. It did not take any convincing for Kanoe to begin nibbling and kissing those lips as deep as possible. She was phasing in and out of conciousness, it felt like floating in a dream as she continues to give in completely to the monster. A faint whimper leaves her as she felt the chill of the room brush over her nude body, the shadow briefly leaving her once more. The poor woman could not imagine not feeling this warmth, this pleasure. She thought she would burst into flames she felt so hot.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:02 pm

Tired...so tired...the shadowling could barely keep cohesive form at this point. The combination of the energy expenditure, and the feelings that the girl's mana was giving Siolazar were almost too much. It needed to rest, or at least have the girl do some of the work. The lips pressed against it's own were met with equal hunger though, the warm and now a bit slick tongue questing inside her mouth. The shadowy hand continued to caress her cheek the whole time, now moving to run through her long black hair, undoing the silver clasp that held it, the lengthy ebony locks spreading free. The creature then spoke, not needing it's mouth to do so.

"You've tired me Kanoe...I need to rest a bit, unless you want to do some of the work. Otherwise, I'll have to leave you."

The creature broke off the kiss long enough for her to respond, softly caressing her entire body still. It rolled beneath her, making her atop it now, and a pair of shadowy arms wrapped around her, holding her tight to the shadowy creature. It nuzzled her softly, almost feeling affectionate towards the girl.

"And I don't want to leave. At least right now."

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:48 pm
Profile YIM

The woman was far lost in her passion as she embraces the shadow, kissing the strange lips as best as she could. The young witch had been completely drained for some time now, experiencing more climaxes than she could ever keep track of. Kanoe groans as she was rolled over on top of the creature now. Her long raven black hair falls to rest on her sweating back, matching the color of the dark shadows still on her body. The woman quivers in Siolazar's shadowy arms, using this time to gasp and try to regain her breath.

Kanoe blinks slowly as she takes in the shadow's words. She was too weak to do much of anything right now. But, she did not want the warmth to leave her lustfilled body. The woman runs her tongue along the mass of darkness. Her cheeks blush as she realizes what she did. With the motions of the shadow now slowed, her body was finally beginning to calm down. Waves of fatigue come crashing down on her exhausted body as she lays on the mass of shadow. Darkness began to cloud her vision as she was barely fighting to remain concious. What has she done? Did she just let herself be fucked by a monster the entire night? The thoughts were but a whisper as she just lays there.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next