View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 lonely night in the forest(opan) 

Post lonely night in the forest(opan)
I walked in the forest wearing my Lip Service Plaid Trim Zipper Dress with black boots and black fish net stockings I sighed looking around and sat down under a tree I knew I was lost but I wasn't worried not yet anyway I got my bag and open it getting out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as I eat it and looked at the sky and sighed

"now where is that path I took last time..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 am

"Hey Kim, are you SURE you know where you're going?" I asked, walking up from behind, frowning at a tear in my blue jeans. "It feels like we've been going around in circles..."

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:53 am
Profile WWW

I looked at Madison and sighed "I thought this is was the path I always took to get back but I guess I took a wrong turn somewhere..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:37 am

I sighed. "I know blue's your normal hair color, but this is quite a blonde moment you've got..." I said to her, as I looked at her.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:20 am
Profile WWW

I giggled softly "yeah maybe my mom just dyed my hair all these years and im really a blond.." I then sighed "soo.... what do we do now?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:27 am

"Well, first we have to get some kind of direction. Which way is west?" I said, looking around for the sun.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:34 am
Profile WWW

I noded and looked around "ummmm" I then pointed "that way I am sure of it this time!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:47 am

I grabbed her shoulder. "Hold on." I said, looking up, in the direction of the sun. "Well...west is over that way...you were starting to head...south I think." I said, getting my bearings.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:25 pm
Profile WWW

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*From the direction Kim had first pointed in, the sound of quiet singing can be heard. The voice is almost childlike.*

"If you go into the woods today..."

*The singing fades in volume, but seems to be continuing in a barely audible murmur.*

The Doll House

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:41 am
Profile YIM

I blinked when I started to hear a childlike voice signing I then looked at Madison "hey do you hear that?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:23 pm

"Heard what?" I asked, looking at her, a I bent over to re-tie my shoe.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:14 am
Profile WWW

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*The wind shifts, the volume of the song rising. It almost sounds as if the singer is traveling along a nearby path.*

"You're sure of a big surprise..."

*The voice definitely sounds like a child, probably a young girl.*

The Doll House

Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:45 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]