View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Alone in the room...not the wisest thing (Zoe Lewis) 

Post Alone in the room...not the wisest thing (Zoe Lewis)
Kouzakai, being who he is, has not been stranger to being in very unfamiliar places. He's been in the gym, he's been in the forest. He's almost explored half of this very large island, but frequented the mower southern part of the place.

He's been in the lockers, the showers...almost everywhere in the large school. But never did he think he would be trapped in the dorms like this.

He had just gone from a student's room, leaving her unconscious for someone else to find. Though the problem is, he's never been able to find the exit in the dark of night, so much so that morning time came with him still in the dorms. The result was kind of an eenie-meenie-myni-moh on what room to sneak in, and most probably pass the rest of the morning on.

He picked what seemed to be a fairly unoccupied room, well-fixed and well-organized, but seemed empty. He spent time in the bathroom, opened the showers for effect...and revitalized himself. He almost fell asleep that way but last-minute prudence dictated him to close the showers.

A little later on though, he awoke to sounds coming from the other side of the room...

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:41 pm
Profile YIM

Zoë mouth opened in a very wide, long, unlady-like yawn as she sat up in bed. Her shoulder length honey-blonde hair was in disarray, a sheet crease line ran down her left check, and her sleep shirt hand ridden up to the level of her waists, her panties of full display.

And her breasts were aching.

"What a good night's sleep!" she mumbled groggily. She looked around, but her roommate was nowhere to be found. Shrugging, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood, stripping of her sleep shirt in the process. Now topless, Zoë padded over to her dresser on her bare feet, picking up her breast pump there before heading to her bathroom, where a nice morning shower waited. As she crossed the room, she began singing softly to herself.

"Early one morning/Just as the sun was rising/I heard a maid sing/In the valley below..."

Blissfully unaware her day was bout to go very badly, she made her way into her bathroom. and paused in front of the mirror over the sink. "Oh, don't deceive me/Oh, never leave me/How could you use/A poor maiden so?" She ran her finger through her tangled hair, stuck her tongue out at herself in frustration, then picked up the breast pump to begin her daily ritual.

She was completely oblivious to the shadow in her shower stall...

Zoe's Bio

Last edited by Zoe Lewis on Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:08 pm

He glanced around as if for the first time, obviously disoriented as the morning light hit his face. At first he had the urge to throw a tantrum, quite stupidly, at the sun for waking him up when he had been dreaming girl's screaming his name all over the place...then he realized where he was, and who might be alarmed if he might do that.

He stopped, teetering dangerously within the edge of reason.

Slowly he got to his feet, although the curtains muffled his hideous form behind. It was efficient enough to have them like this, since he did want to surprise some poor, unsuspecting soul who might want to investigate...

Just as he'd suspected, someone came into the bathroom. A female, by the looks of it. As per his guess, it was the occupant of this room. And whoever it was, she was singing a happy sing song of something about a 'girl' and a 'valley' and a vaguely thought up phrase which strongly reminded him of 'their' kind, the true inhabitants of the devious island.

He had the sense to really destroy this curtain and fuck her right there and then, but once again reason prevailed. 'The greatest way to overcome your prey is to observe its actions', someone had once told him.

Oh, what the heck, I've got all day anyway...

As he did so, looking at her actions, and how she worked the pump, it dawned on him how...unbelievably...petite she was. And how...unbelievably again...perfect her body was.

He had this sudden vision of her riding him, her petite from struggling to take in his monstrous...

Ahh...nice morning breakfast.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:14 am
Profile YIM

Zoë bit her lower lip as the electric pump began its rhythmic suction. Suck, release. Suck, release. Her nipples seemed to fill the cups themselves, pulled to ludicrous shape by the vacuum. Milk only tricked at first, but soon there was steady stream, in time with the suction of the device. She moaned loudly in relief, then he had moved up, unbidden, and cranked the suction up to its higher level.

Her eyes popped open as the vacuum increased in both power and speed. "Jane, no!" she cried suddenly, but the pain washed over her, and she shivered from head to toe, and he knees bucked. She had to hold onto the sink to keep from falling. She moaned again, louder this time, and relief had nothing to do with it. Her milk follows faster than before, practically squirting.

"Jane, you b----AHHHH!" Zoe cried out louder still, as her let-down hit, milk flowing like water into the waiting cups in the machine and her body rocked with orgasm. This time she did fall to the floor, breaking the suction at last. Landing on her but, her nipples continued to dripple, her letdown unfazed by the lack of stimulation.

Zoë came down fro her high, looking embarrassed through she was alone in the room. Shakily, she stood back up to look in the mirror. "I hate you," she told the reflection. "I hate you so much. You're not me. Why wont you just go away?" The last part came out as a sob.

Zoe's Bio

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:09 am

Hmmm, this is weird...and highly arousing. :twisted:

A twisted smile came on the monster's face as he watched the proceedings below. He was looking a bit delighted by seeing something whcih he himself would not mind doing, but at so young an age and already lactating...he could not process that. Most of the girls here did not do that. Maybe this girl had something...special.

Slowly he hid inside the tub, which had water in it already. The water hitting his ankles and his legs were so invigorating, he felt fully awoke already, all of his senses on full alert. He looked for the perfect spot to launch his attack.

Seeing the cups full of milk which had come from the girl's not yet even fully developed breasts somehow had a profound effect on him...something which threatened to trigger his more aggressive self. He fought to control and subdue it just as the girl continued to whine and mope against her own image on the mirror. Apparently, like some girls on the island, she has some kind of evil alter-ego which she was ashamed of.

He chuckled to himself, raring to finally reveal himself to the girl.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:36 am
Profile YIM

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:39 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]