View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Quiet time in quiet spaces (Nittia) 

She was being filled, her tight passage stretched to accept the thick tenticle into her body. Isabel was thrilled, though her hips arched aching to be filled even more, not quite realizing that if he rushed he could tear her all she knew was her body wanted him to pound into her tight chasm.

She moaned writhing and panting, arching her hips up towards the tenticle filling her, her wet juices pouring out. All the attention was just to much as she arched crying out from her first orgasm.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:21 am
Profile YIM

Wet girl-juice covered the thickness of his tentacle, and he admired her for the way she took it in...almost expected, almost wanted, with the slightest air of restriction and revulsion. She seemed to be enjoying this so much and he was not one to stop that from happening.

Once again he brought her breast up to his mouth...the right one this time...and started sucking on it, sucking it into his mouth, like a black hole sucking up everything in its wake.

He started a slow and steady in and out motion into her pussy, enjoying the tight, choking feeling he got everytime he went in, and everytime he went out. The girl's body was made for this, and he was going to thoroughly enjoy very minute of this.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:26 am
Profile YIM

clouded eyes closed as further moans escaped her moist and soft lips, the large slick tenticle filling her up nearly breaking her in two and yet she felt so much pleasure from it her body was trembeling, soaking it in her juices as it continued to push inside her.

She cried out as her other breasts was sucked into his mouth and her hips arched up again with a cry. She continued to tremble, moaning and gasping with each movement of the tenticle within her tight and quivering body.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:49 pm
Profile YIM

Some girls have a quality that makes you remember things about other places you've been in the past. This was one such moment.

The cave...the moans...and the way she moved. It was really nice, and the monster felt good being able to fuck her up. His mouth was a hungry receptacle of lust, sucking and sucking her breast until almost whole of it was inside of his large mouth. Wherein he was licking her nipple with his tongue, nipping at it periodically.

And down there, as his tentacle pounded her, another moved in, wanting to join its comrade. In truth he was stretching her up since he did not know if she would be able to take him in. But whatever might happen he wasn't going to let this pass.

One more slid out of him to move near her backside, teasing the rim of her anus, poking at the tight, puckered circle.

Yes, youth does present such a wonderful cocktail.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:01 am
Profile YIM

Her mind was lost to the amazing sweaty and wet sensations, the thick member pounding her tight cunt, the mouth suckling and licking her sensitive nipples, her head was thrown back as she cried out and continued to moan her pleasure.

She jumped slightly feeling something pushing at her other whole and she found herself shuddering, she was too caught up in her pleasures to even think to much on what that thing pressing on her anus meant... but her body seemed to be eager for it.

She felt herself already tightening and ready to cum on the thick member pounding her cunt all over again. Her body arched as it clenched quivering and drawing close to exploding onto the tenticle once more.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:10 am
Profile YIM

Nothing would stop this monster from getting what he wanted.

Slowly the tentacle began stretching the tight anus of the girl, forcing her to accept the impossible size of the tentacle about to violate her. It seemed she wasn't too ready for this but what did the monster care? He was a monster. His was to enjoy the girl's body and not care about feelings.

He watched his tentacle disappear into the girl's tight ass, as her cunt trembled, making the monster think she might be ready for another explosion. That excited him to no end, and moved his tentacle faster than she could take.

His cock slowly grew more harder...as he drew out her breasts from his mouth, wet with his saliva, and exposed them to the mercy of thousands of tiny tendrils which sprouted from his back.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:13 pm
Profile YIM

Isabel's body clenched tightening around the tenticle inside her cunt and she cried out trembeling as her anus was then stretched and filled, pain and pleasure mixed togethor and the arched hard with a scream, the world exploding as the tenticle inside her cunt started to pound her even harder and faster than before.

Slick with her cum and juices, it just barley managed not to cause too much pain and the tiny tendrils teasing her now bare and exposed breasts only served to force her higher over the edge, another orgasmic wave ripping through her body with a gasping cry. Her body writhed and arched, with each thrust and orgasmic explosion.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:11 am
Profile YIM

It was truly a one-of-a-kind sight and sound exposition. The girl's sweet voice emanated throughout the cave, enveloping the monster and everything else in melodious moans and exotic groans.

Until, of course, the girl explodes into a series of eruptions, long-pinned orgasms exploding all in the same time. His tentacle did not heed it though, and with each counter-thrust and pull, he bought out more and more of the girl's love juice to fall onto the ground. The moss covered floor glistened in the girl's own cum.

He continued for sometime until something came into his mind that made him smile evil-like.

The thrusting on her pussy died down, just as the one on her ass was beginning. He laid her down on the floor slowly, supported by a myriad of his tentacles.

He started pulling on her nipples, milking them in the process.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:39 am
Profile YIM

Isbael's body was wracked with pleasure, writhing on the ground as she continued to cum. Her body twitched hard as he continued to fuck her slick body. suddenly the one in her cunt stopped and slowly she started to cum back to herself her body still twitching her body shuddering.

Slowly violet eyes opened and she found herself laying down on the floor, and her nipples were being stroked suddenly. a low moan escaped her lips as her nipples started to be milked, "nnn..." she moaned.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:05 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4