View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Campus Tango 

"Well... it did say condiments.... check the ketchup and mustard bottles....

Nanaca was only guessing about the next clues location, but nonetheless, they set of in different directions, inspecting every bottle on the cafeteria floor, along with the occasional puzzled stare from some onlookers. A few minutes into the search, the silver-haired girl spies a piece of paper stuck to the bottom of one the condiment bottles, and on it was written two simple words.

"EAT ME"

Along with the name of a stall, and directions to present it and order 'the chefs special'. Karin was out of sight, probably still poking around bottles in search for the clue, so Nanaca decides to go it alone, heading for the stall in question. The small establishment was a sandwich shop, attended by a few female staff and one portly looking frycook who was tending to some pieces of ham and a few strips of bacon on his skillet. Sheepishly, Nanaca presents the coupon, and the lady in charge takes it with a bow, shortly presenting her with a sandwich afterwards.

Nanaca takes the plate, bowing down in thanks before slowly trotting over to a nearby unnocupied table. With clinical precision, she peeks between the layers of bread, lettuce and ham, before stumbling upon another note, wrapped in plastic.

"oh what a treat, this is for real
now read this note while you enjoy your meal.
the clue you seek, youll find it yet
on grounds that over flow with sweat.
go now there, the hint you will see
under a base that is one part of three"

Karin, the wandering catgirl, was still no where to be seen, so Nanaca decides to take a little snack break, she had a free sandwich anyway, so she munches on it while waiting for Karin to wander her way.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:21 pm
Profile YIM

Karin would walk over to a Nanaca that had a nice looking sandwhich in front of her, and would growl silently in anger that the girl was goofing off while she was still woozy and did all fo this work. Walk ing to her she would lightly press on the spot on the others neck, letting her know that she was not pleased and was quite ready to enforce that threat if there was not a damn good explanation [sp?] for this.

"Now then...Why might you be here and eating none the less? Why might I be here looking so hard for a clue whil I am still feeling rather sick to my stomache? Hm...?"

Karen/Karin

Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Nanaca finished of the last of the sandwich, quite the tasty treat, but as soon as she swallowed the last portion, she felt a finger press on her weak spot, and she froze instantly. It seems Karin had found her instead, and by the sound of her voice, she wasn't pleased. At all. Gulping, she tries to give her the best answer she could lest she end up creaming herself in the middle of the crowded cafeteria.

"I d-didn't see y-you anywhere and th-the clue was hidden in the s-sandwich, s-so I thought I'd wait for y-you while I ate...... please dont press... please... pretty please... mercy..."

She shakily lifts the clue up to her, still wrapped in the plastic, and still oily from the mayonnaise.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:31 pm
Profile YIM

Nanaca would suddenly feel the fingers brush against her, but only lightly, causing intense pleasure to flow through the others body, but not as strong as it would have been if the touch was harder and more intense. As Karin dragged the other to her feet, she noticed that the girl was shaking and blushing madly. With a rather evil smile, Karin would make a loud noise that would get the attention of all the other girls in the cafeteria. She would kiss Nanaca deeply, as if the girl was her personal lover, but most people knew that Nanaca was more of a victim than a lover. After holding the near panicky girl, Karin would release her and study the clue and head out to the baseball diamond, not quite sure if what she was thinking was correct.

Karen/Karin

Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Nanaca's eyes widened as Karin triggered the spot, and she found herself in the grips of an intense orgasm, soaking her panties in womanly nectar as she jerks in her seat trying so hard to stifle her moans. Soon it subsides, and shes left panting, her face flush and her knees a bit wobbly.

Karin picks her up off the seat, Nanaca leaning on her for support as she stands up, but what she thought was an act of kindness turned out to be a precursor to a much more dastardly deed, as Karin calls the attention of nearby onlookers before locking her lips onto the still weakened girl. Nanaca tried to push her away, but she found herself unable to as Karin held on tight.

Murmurs fly about the room about their display, even after they break away from each other, the students kept on whispering, whether or not Karin found this amusing, she didnt know, Nanaca only knew that this was even worse than cumming in a public place as she buried her face in Karin's hair.

She held on tightly to Karin as they walked out of the cafeteria, and once clear of prying eyes and inquisitive ears, Nanaca utters a few words that she was embarassed to say inside the cafeteria.

"Kariin.. I... need to change...."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:18 am
Profile YIM

Karin would smile oh so sweetly to her and nod, happily walking Nanaca wherever she needed to go. She would get the other into the room and ditch her for a second as she went and got the clue from the nearby field. She stared down a few of the girls that stared, since rumors flew around this school faster than the wind could move. Entering the room again, she would make Nanaca read the Clue an such out loud to her.

"You ok Nanaca?"

Karen/Karin

Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3