View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Sea Wants You (for Kaori) 

Post The Sea Wants You (for Kaori)
What a delicious day Cukoo had been having so far. Earlier in the morning, a lovely young girl had found her way into a nearby pool which the massive blob happened to be resting in. Shortly after that, he had come across another young girl in his cave just off the beach. It seemed as though his luck was improving... or the young girl around campus were letting their guard down a lot more.

It was now midday, and the sun shined hard down onto his black blobbish body. The constant traveling over land had worn him down, and for the moment he only wanted to rest in the warm waters of the ocean. His massive form slowly sank into the waters just off shore of the beach, absorbing some much needed water. As his body regained strength, his dark blue eyes turned back to the beach, wondering if his luck would continue.

Cukoo's Profile

Last edited by Cukoo on Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:00 am

(Her first name is Kaori, since in most asian languages, the surname comes before the first name. :-P)
Her endorphins running high, Kaori was hot, sweaty, and tired, yet satisfied from her late morning tennis club meeting. Reflecting on all the friendly girls she had met, Kaori was relieved to have been so well received by the other club members.

Trudging back to the dorm on the shore path, Kaori felt the sun beat down on her neck, sapping her strength. Through the trees, Kaori glimpsed the reflection of the sun shimmer off of the crystal clear blue water of the ocean, and was overcome by the impulse to jump in for a quick dip. Sidling between trees, and sidestepping down the steep face of the dunes leading towards the sea, Kaori made her way towards the beach, anticipating the refreshing sensation of the cool waves covering, cleansing and caressing her tired body.

Upon reaching the beach, she stole a glance up and down the beach. Having determined that she was alone, Kaori quickly shed her formfitting navy blue gym shorts, revealing pink lace panties covering her firm, athletic, ass. Pausing a minute, to decide whether or not to remove her t-shirt, Kaori stretched her back, and breathed in deeply the salty sea air, her chest heaving upward and outward, showing off the shapely form of her breasts through her tight fitting t-shirt. Deciding to leave the t-shirt on, she strode up to the water’s edge, to dip her feet in the water.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:22 pm
Profile YIM

(OOC - Sorry about that. I corrected it.)

Much to Cukoo's delight, it appeared that his luck had not yet ended. He suddenly sensed two slender feet moving along the water's edge. His dark eyes shifted towards the movement, glancing at the lovely young girl about to step into the water. The massive black blob could see her lovely hips and thighs as she neared the edge, making his large mough salivate from the beautiful sight. It appeared that he would be enjoying a third girl on this hot day.

Cukoo's large form slowly began to creep towards the shore, keeping his blue eyes locked on the young girl about to step into his world.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:20 am

The water was a bit choppier than she had anticipated. After allowing a few refreshing waves to wash over her tired feet, and ankles Kaori could wait no longer. She waded out into the water, until each wave of salty brine slammed into her slender hips, pushing her back a foot or two. Kaori had never been a strong swimmer, but at that point, she submerged her entire body, and tried to swim a bit deeper against the strong ocean current. Unknown to her, the oceanic monster, Cukoo, was watching every movement of her thighs, and swivel of her hips.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:50 am
Profile YIM

The lovely young girl slowly began to glide closer and closer towards the massive black blob cloaked underneath the warm water. His eyes glanced up and down her slender legs as her shapely hips and thighs rubbed seductively together. Cukoo knew from the simple sight of the young girl that she would delicious and likey give him more of the tasty sexual juices he craved.

The huge blob continued to inch ever closer towards the lovely sight in front of him, slowly extending several of his thick black tentacles towards her slender body. The thick tentacles shivered and bulged with energy, wanting to lash themselves around her soft body. Soon, their wish would come true.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:26 am

Finally surfacing for air, Kaori felt refreshed, and reinvigorated from the cleansing, cooling nature of the ocean water. Now shoulder deep into the water, Kaori regretted her decision to leave her shirt on. Saturated with water, the cotton shirt hugged her body, weighing her down. Too tired from her tennis practice to swim any longer, Kaori arched her back and floated on her back so she could relax and enjoy the warm sun on her face.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:20 am
Profile YIM

The blob's dark eyes shifted upwards as his massive black form stopped moving just underneath her slender body. She floated gracefully above him in the water as Cukoo eyed her smooth ass covered by her pink panties clinging to her skin. The lovely sight was almost too much for Cukoo to handle. He had to take her and drain her of all the delicious sexual juices inside her lovely body.

Several thick tentacles slowly began to extend out from Cukoo's massive form, inching closer towards her motionless body floating on the surface. A silent laugh escaped Cukoo's large mouth as his thick tentacles positioned themselves directly underneath her, ready to strike at a moment's notice.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:07 pm

At first, she lay floating on top of the sea, a tantalizing little morsel for the submerged monster, her breasts just barely peaking through the surface of the water. The sun beat down on her face, warming her, relaxing her. She inhaled and exhaled the salty sea air, her chest rising, and falling. But soon waves of the sea made simply floating on the surface uncomfortable. Forced to give up on her relaxed position, Kaori turned over in the water, to wade back towards the shore.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:18 am
Profile YIM

As the young girl turned to begin swimming back towards the shore, Cukoo knew the time was now right to strike. Several of his thick black tentacles shot out of the water, quickly lashing around the girl's wrists and binding them tightly together over her head. The tentacles quickly pulled the lovely girl out of the water as another tentacle quickly wrapped around her ankles and knees, binding them together tightly.

Slowly, the massive blob began to emerge from the warm water below. His huge body dwarfed the young girl, standing nearly nine feet off the top of the water's surface. The thick tentacles pulled the well-bound girl closer towards the black blob, holding her aloft tightly and only allowing her toes to touch the water. His dark blue eyes glanced up and down her lovely body as a huge hole opened in the front of the huge blob, forming a massive mouth lined with hundreds of thin tentacles and a long back tongue.

A deep watery laugh filled the air as Cukoo said, "hello my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:56 am

One moment Kaori was wading in the water towards the shore, the next, she was screaming, dangling from her wrists, held tantalizingly in front of an emerging dark blob. Slightly dazed from the sudden attack, she was taken aback by the eerie voice. Unsure how to react to this animal, this monster, this… whatever it was, she struggled against the tentacles binding grasp, attempting to kick out at the monster, her thin slender body no match for appendages’ grip. “Let… Go… Of…Me!” she screamed, with each exertion. She watched closely as the monster’s blue eyes followed the contours of her body, shuddering from what she imagined the monster’s plans for her might be. She renewed her struggle against the slimy appendages, making slight progress, resulting in one poorly aimed kick that cut through the air before her ankles were once more tightly bound. “What the hell are you?!??” she screamed in disbelief.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:25 am
Profile YIM

A loud laugh filled the salty air as Cukoo heard the young girl scream at him. "I am Cukoo," laughed the massive black blob, "and you are now mine." As soon as he said those words, several more thick tentacles shot out from his blobbish form, quickly extending towards the girl's well-bound body. Two thick tentacles slowly began to wrap around her breasts, still covered by her wet shirt, while the thick tentacles around her ankles and wrists tightened further, making sure the lovely girl could only squirm in his tight grasp.

As his black tentacles continued to lash around her slender body, Cukoo's long tongue slowly began to slide out from his slimy mouth. His rough tongue slowly began to wrap around her smooth hips and thighs, squeezing around her legs and gaining a taste of her sweet skin. The simple taste of her flesh made Cukoo laugh loudly once again, finding that the young girl was truly delicious.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:50 am

Terrified by what this menacing dark blob might do, the monster’s name hardly registered in Kaori’s mind. Before she could even realize it, two more tentacles wrapped themselves around her breasts, massaging, manipulating, and molding, her luscious orbs through the soaked cloth that stuck to her skin. She continued her struggle against the monster’s assault, unbelieving that she could be so powerless to stop the onslaught of tentacles writhing around her limbs. Suddenly, she spasmed from the warm, slimy contact of his rough tongue dragging across her upper thighs, and hips, ominously drawing closer to her still “protected” sex.

She was horrified; yet despite her fear, a seed had been planted inside her: somewhere, deep in her consciousness, the onslaught of his tongue was a violent caress, the tentacles bonds, a seizure of passion. The instant she recognized this thought, she rejected it. Horrified by both the monster and her own mind, she squirmed, her hips bucking in an attempt to remove her body from the reach of the monster’s venturesome tongue. Although she was powerless to prevent it, she screamed, "I'll Never be yours." in retort.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:52 am
Profile YIM

Another loud laugh filled the air as the young girl squirmed and wiggled in his tight grasp, throwing her hips fowards in an attempt to escape. "It is too late, my dear. Soon, I will be able to... truly... taste you." Cukoo's black tongue continued to squeeze and wrap around her hips and thighs, tightening around them and binding her legs together even more. Suddenly, the end of the rough tongue began to press hard between the front of her legs, rubbing against her sex lips through the thin fabric of her pink panties. The massive blob slowly began to taste her sweet sex through the wet fabric, arousing him greatly.

The thick tentacles around the young girl's breasts continued to squeeze and tighten around her body, slowly manipulating her soft skin through her wet tee shirt. As the black tentacles continued to tighten around her chest, another thick tentacles shot up the front of her tee shirt. The tentacle slowly began to rip the front of her wet shirt little by little, exposing more of her flat belly with each passing moment.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:44 am

Despite her best efforts, the blobs relentless tongue moved from her hips and thighs and began to work on her pussy. Already soaked from the water, the monster’s warm tongue stroked her sex through the fabric of her underwear, further pushing her state of mind, trapped in a state of terror, fighting back arousal. Against her will, her panties gradually became damp with juices from something other than the sea or Cukoo’s black tongue.

Held tightly bound in front of Cukoo’s tentacle filled mouth, she felt the monster massage her breasts and begin to rip her shirt, but had no way of protecting her modesty. “You… Bastard… Have you no conscience!?” she growled.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:21 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo laughed loudly as the young girl continued to protest and squirm as best she could, flexing and rolling her body in the air while his thick tentacles only tightened further around her slender body. His rough tongue continued to work against the thin fabric of her pink panties, slowly gaining a taste of the sweet juices flowing from her body. The simple taste of her delicious nectar only drove the tongue to press harder inbetween her bound legs, grinding and rubbing against her clit through the wet fabric.

The thick tentacles ripping up the young girl's shirt suddenly pulled upwards, tearing the shirt away from her body and revealing the tight pink bra covering her well formed breasts. Another loud laugh escaped the black blob's mouth as he said, "you certainy look lovely in pink." The thick tentacles which had been lashed around her breasts quickly wrapped themselves back around her soft mounds of flesh, squeezing and manipulating her breasts through the pink bra.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next