View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Ms. Bennet 

Post Ms. Bennet
((I had just now seen I had not posted my background! Shame on me.))
Name: Aleace Bennet <Aleeeesss> Not Alice..Aleace.
Place of Birth: Newcastle, England.
Nationality: Caucasian
Hair Color: Light Purple
Eye Color: Dark blue with purple like tints.
Skin Tone: Slightly pale.
Pubic Hair: Shaved.
Distinguishing features:
Height: 5'7
Weight: Rude
Bust: 37C
Waist: Very rude.
Hips: Extremely rude.
Psychological Profile: Her mind can work in so many ways then just one thing. She could be trying to understand some math, while conjuring a spell in her head for a friend's needs, and think of what to eat for dinner all at once. Her basic pshycholigical layout is just on multi-tasking.
Personality: She has a very bright nature about her. No matter what happens she tries to keep a 'stiff upper lip' as they say. She is very shy around new people, but opens up easily to them after awhile of talking. She seems to always be interested in helping people with their problems, and tries to help if she can and is wanted to...
Most times she doesn't mind to keep quiet and just study for school.
Virgin? (Is to be taken by Cukoo.)
Piercing or Tattoos: A black cross tattoo on the nook of her neck. It has been altered into having a entagram in it, thanks to Mamo.
Language: English/European English. Can understand the dead language Latin in books somewhat. Her English accent only comes out if she is flustered.
Likes: To read, any brain teasers, to learn new spells, and study animals.
Activities: She is alittle into keeping fit and makes a habit of running track every now and again. She loves to read books about the universe and its formations of stars, planets, and even tries to think there are 'other' lifeforms out there. On a side note, if you cannot already tell...she is very formal. She may give a listen to a movie and t.v. if she is bored.
Dislikes: She absolutely hates bugs. Just the thought of them touching her feet or arm sends her into a state of shock where she won't move, say, or breath hardly for more then a few minutes. She hates to be dominated by someone. She will fight, until she comes to a dead end.
Miscellaneous: She has a small problem with her breasts. They are extremely sensitive to change in temperature and she has found it to be abit annoying when it turns cold quickly and she suddenly is feeling frisky. She tries to ignore it with what magic she uses on the condition. She also has a thing for wolves. She is completely fascinated by them and even has a wolf doll named Nanook. Or used to anyways...
Magic? Yes *Good Witch in sorts.* She can conjure a ball of light in her hand to blind foes. It can also be used to comfort one's soul by simply letting it sink into the person and give them a sense of calmness. She can use her magic to turn it into what would be a long limb to do all sorts of tasks. She basically a modest manipulator of light. Where there is light, there is her power. If it is completely dark, she is just an ordinary human. She can, however create light to see, but she can neither amplify it further or feed off it.
((Edited into Profile.))Background: She was born into a modestly rich family in England. Her parents, being able to afford the best of education for her, sent her to high class schools. She was still a modest girl, and never bragged to anyone about her wealth, but merely kept it low profile, praising others if they said anything about their's. She had many boyfriends, but it was unfornuate they weren't as you would call 'Prince Charmings'. Most of them were high class jerks, shooing her away when they were around friends, or even slapping her a few times if she spoke her dislike.
This is where she discovered her power. It was one afternoon at her house when her ex-boyfriend decided to drop by for a visit. Her parents were gone at the time, which left Aleace with little defense. As he stalked in when she opened the door, it became aparent he wasn't here to talk. He slapped her hard on the cheek. it sent her crashing to the ground in a most painful way. She cringed, tears running down her face from the stinging sensation. Just as he was about to kick her ribs, she rolled over and placed her hands on him, sending him back into a wall.
She looked at her hands, light danced along her digits and then as suddenly as they apeared, they vanished.
After her parents arrived, they pressed charges on the boy who tried to assault their daughter. After that turn of events, she began to practice her magic, growing steadily more happy as the results paid off.
After finishing her first year in college, Aleace was transferred to Shokushu High, believing it was a highly dignified school for their daughter.

Last edited by Aleace on Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:23 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:37 am

Welcome to campus! Hope to catch you around the beach sometime.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:39 am

Well, I'm more then willing to start now. ^^ If you are not busy right now of course. I would be more then willing to rp with you.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:43 am

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:56 am

Hmm . . . another magic user. Whisperer has a taste for such, though he hasn't had one on the new board yet . . .

Very nice character. Welcome!

Full Character Listing

Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:07 am

Hm. A magic user that manipulates light, huh? Wow, someone that could put up a fight against Siolazar. This could be fun.

Profile = Siolazar, Shadowborn

Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:13 am
Profile YIM

Wow, interesting character. Welcome to campus Miss Bennet.

<3 Chris.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:01 am

Aww, thank-you everyone. I will be hoping to speak and/or rp with you all. :3

Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:53 am

Welcome to Shokushu Aleace. So she has a problem with sudden cold temperatures eh? Sounds like Ryujin's icy touch ofudas would do wonders for her. Drop me a line anytime you feel like an RP.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:49 pm
Profile YIM

Hi Aleace. Sorry I didn't welcome you to the school earlier. I had a very logn AFK session ^_^

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:05 am
Profile YIM

Hmmm, I haven't checked the new students forum for a while so I guess I can only blame myself that the wolf lover hasn't run into the monster wolf of the campus.

If you fancy a meeting just let me know.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]