View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 On the Lake 

The trapped girl let out as sigh, much like what you would hear if you take a toy away from a child.

But when he said 'obedience', something sparked in her head. Resistance? Sanity perhaps? or maybe just a rude shock from being called slut and obedient in the same sentence. Conflict waged inside the girls head, did she want this? did she not want him to take her right then and there? would she fight him? To all these questions, she could give no answer. It all felt so good, yet still very wrong.

Slowly and hesitantly, she gives her response. "...N-no..."

How the monster would take this, she did not know, it was the most coherent thought her broken mind could come up with, and it could sound either as resistance, or as a sign that she wanted to be toyed with more.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:10 pm
Profile YIM

Ryujin grinned at the vague answer, deciding for himself that she was refering to his last suggestion. "I'll take that no as a, "no, please don't fuck me just yet." Very be it then. I willll continue to play around with your body a little longer if that's what you want." he said caressing the sides of her abdomen. He stopped and reached for four more blank ofudas. Inscribing each with 'Icy Touch' he placed two on the back of his hands, one on his neck and base of his jaw, and the last he put on the tree next to the others. He activated the two on his hands and slowly ran one freezing finger down her exposed back before returning his other hand was to her aching snatch. He roughly cupped her soaking crotch in his large hand, sending the freezing sensations through her entire sex before he traced the lips of her labia back forth.

He stopped teasing her pouting vulva and moved back slightly from his position. Ryujin took hold of her legs and lifted them off the ground placing them atop his broad shoulders giving him an unobstructed view of her swollen snatch. A fleck of drool poured off his lip as he extended his sinuous tongue out to her clit, flicking and circling the pink nub several times before pushing it deep into the orifice of her sloppy sex.

(Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was in an accident the day after your last reply and totaled my car. It was my third accident total, so I've been realy worried and depressed about what'll happen to my insurance at this point.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:04 pm
Profile YIM

She tugged lightly at the the paper anchoring her wrists to the tree, she didnt know why, it just felt like she should be doing it as her captor was preoccupied with the strange bookmarks. Soon afterwards the lizard came back and stuck another sticker onto the tree, with yet more japanese writing on it. Nanaca stared at it for a while when suddenly a chilling finger slid down her spine, causing a scream of surprise to erupt from the bound girl. THe cold hand moved down with slowly, shifting a bit as it crawled to her damp sex, encasing it in an shell of cold as his palm covered it fully, sending shivers into her hips as he started to finger her folds.

A few moments of this before he stopped again, leaving her to the bitter cold before she felt his frigid hands grasp her legs, heaving her up and placing her legs on his shoulders. Her arms took up her weight, her elbows straining as her lower half goes airborne, leaving her plump bosom to dangle down her chest. Nanaca starts to squirm in her new position, her back arching to accommodate for his height as her shoulders start to ache. But all this does not to compare as she feels that slick tongue toy with her clit for a moment or two before pressing into her gushing passage.

She moans out loud as the flexible tongue explores her passage, and she finds her hips starting to buck, her legs wanting to twitch, but held in place by his freezing grasps.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:18 pm
Profile YIM

When Ryujin felt her hips bucking and her legs trying to move, he released them and instead held her up by cupping her jiggling tits. He squeeazed and kneaded the firm yet yielding mammaries, feeling the rock hard teats at their center becoming even harder under his freezing grasp. His tongue never stopped moving inside her silken depths, roaming over the sensitive flesh in a clockwise pattern. Ocassionally he would pull his entire tongue out to attack her pink nub, licking and sucking the sensitive love button, earning him a rush of her delectable fluids every time.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile YIM

Her thinking starts to cloud once more, the feeling was so intense and different, her hot body wanting more of those icy hands as she let her weight sink her boobs into those freezing palms, her peaks becoming so painfully erect as they pressed down onto his hands. Her slender legs, now free to move, fold around the back of his head and pin it between her thighs, the rough scales of his head rubbing against the soft flesh of her inner thighs as she bucks and jerk her hips, trying to pull his head closer to her slick passage as his tongue works her lower half so expertly.

Soon her orgasm starts to grow, and so does the volume of her moaning and squealing, her thighs begin to squeeze even harder on the sides of his head as his tunnel clenches around his squirming tongue.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:07 pm
Profile YIM

Ryujin's lips curled into what could be considered a smirk as Nanaca's cries of ecstacy increased and he felt her legs wrap around his head. He pressed the tip of his maw to the lips of her gushing cunt, not wanting to waste a drop of the sweet nectar. He ceases his attention of her left tit to pinch the rock hard aureol between his clawed fingers. His attentions to her right tit now shift to the tweaking and twisting of the taut nub.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:47 pm
Profile YIM

She cried out to him, as he tasted her sweet juices straight from the source, her legs trying to pull his head right up against her slit. His tongue was amazing as it is, but she wanted more. Her wrists strained and her arms grew tired from trying to lift herself up, but still she squirmed, his treatment of her breasts spurring her lust even further.

Nanaca let out a soft cry as she twists her nipple, that icy grip adding to the sensation, her areola puffing out as blood rushes in, engorging her bosom and raising its sensitivity.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:07 pm
Profile YIM

Ryujin pulled his lips back her guching twat as her climax finally subsided, "Such a slut." he mocked her. He activated the charm he had placed on his neck and slid the tip of his tongue back and forth across the lips of her pussy, drawing forth even more of her sweet nectar before circling her pink love button. His deft fingers expertly working her sore peaks, pinching them both and pulling them down, letting gravity help in his manipulations of her body.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:20 pm
Profile YIM

Nanaca let out a cry of pained pleasure as the icy cold tongue travelef along the depth of her wet snatch, sapping the heat from inside her, and in response, even more blood rushed to her crotch in an effort to warm it, her mound puffing out and her lovely little button swelling out painfully as they becomes engorged. The cold of his hands and tongue made her genitals ache with pleasure, her pussy was leaking honey in copious amounts as he fondled her nipples with frosty fingers .The urge to be filled grew inside her as her arousal spiked, and she began to moan like there was no tomorrow.

"Nnnn...cock... I... want....."

Nanaca begged for him to fill her, even though the tongue was amazing, she began to long for something -thicker-, something that could fill the void in her damp slit.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:58 am
Profile YIM

Ryujin gave each of her rock hard teats one last hard pinch before her released them. He pulled his tongue out of her clenching pussy and dragged it along her gushing, pouty lips and twirled his icy appendage around her engorged clit once more before her set her back on the ground. He dispelled the ofudas on his hands and they crumbled away like ashes in the wind.

He reached up to her bound wrists and placed two fingers on the charm that held her to the tree. "If you want my cock so badly then beg for it whore. Beg me to fuck you like the horny little slut that you are."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:14 pm
Profile YIM

She grew confused, her aching sex wanted to be filled at any cost, but what remained of her pride wouldnt let her beg for a fucking. Nanaca whined and squirmed around, undecided at what she was going to do; resist or comply? Unfortunately, the forces of lust that welled up in her body was to great, and after a few more moments of whimpering, she began to speak.

"Nnnahh.... I..I want your dick... shove it deep in my..my pussss~sy...nnnn... please fuck me...fuck meeee~~~"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:02 am
Profile YIM

Ryujin smiled in triumph over her as she pleaded. "Release." and the ofuda holding her hands to the tree was as a simple piece of paper. He hiked her skirt up and grabbed her slender hips. He pressd his hard knob to her soaked entrance and pushed his throbbing shaft inside her velvety smooth tunnel all the way to the hilt. Her tight channel was heaven to him as it clenched around his member. He pumped his hips against hers, sliding his thick pole in and out. his movements were slow at first but the rhythm of his thrusts soon picked up very quickly.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:33 am
Profile YIM

The weird harm the held her wrists to the tree suddenly became just a simple piece of paper, tearing at the weight of her wrists against them and releasing her. But before Nanaca could even contemplate on running away, the monster grabbed hold of her hips, and with no hesitation, hilted his member down her slippery tunnel, causing her to let out a loud cry of pleasure.

"OOHH!! oh...yes... s-so thick.... nn... fuck...."

Nanaca held on to the tree for support as the lizardman thrust into her, gathering speed with each pump, sending her soft boobs swaying underneath.

"Mmm... please... faster... ha-harder.... so good..."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:04 pm
Profile YIM

Ryujin stopped thrusing his hips against Nanaca and pushed her up against the tree, using it to brace her for his strengthened assault upon her nubile body. "Spoken like a true slut." he whispered into her ear. He withdrew his cock until only the tip remained inside of her hot cunt and held it there making her wonder if he intended to stop. Her fears would prove unfounded however when he slammed his enormous shaft back into her waiting slit. Her well lubricated sex providing his pole with easy passage as he pounded into her tight channel. With every thrust her sexual fluids splashed across the roots of the tree and Ryujins heavy sack, now coated in her sweet nectar.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:31 am
Profile YIM

Being called a slut made Nanaca's face crinkle, as much as it pained her to be called such, she couldn't deny what she wanted, and she was getting it right now. The beast pressed her against the sturdy trunk, her buxom mounds squishing against the rough bark before he started to pull his thick lizarian member out of Nanaca's tight channel. The slow exit made her shiver with anticipation, and with no warning, the lizard jammed his large cock back into her with force.

A loud, pleasured scream came from her throat before he thrust again and again into and out of her honey-coated passage, lewd sounds accompanying the smacking of their hips, all while she felt another orgasm grow rapidly inside of her.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:39 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next