View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Sshh, No Talking in the Library. (Kanoe) -Completed- 

Post Sshh, No Talking in the Library. (Kanoe) -Completed-
It was her free period between classes, and frankly, Aleace was bored with just sitting in the library, doing absolutely nothing. The library was filled with some students, but none of which Aleace could actually talk to and not get looked at funny. Some Study Hall. You give your students nothing study?
What an oxi-moron.
She shook her head and decided to be atleast a tad interested in something. Unzipping her bookbag, she pulled out what appeared to be some sort of spell. Not just any spell book...her very spell book she keeps close to her heart. She gently sets it on the rather long table infront of her and begins to turn pages. Surely something would keep her interest until the hour was over, no?

Last edited by Aleace on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:32 am

Usually she would not try to skip a class as it proves to create more problems later to deal with. But, with gym class, she was more than willing to bite that bullet. The young witch gently brushes a few strands of black hair from her face as she walks the halls. There were students here and there, either going to class or doing a rebellious action similar to hers. For such a renowned school, it was not that overly crowded. Such questions about the school were always brushed off or given an almost preprogrammed answer. Kanoe had a hunch why though and they tend to have a large amounts of tentacles and sexual urges to match.

What was she doing? The mere thought of those...things made her shiver. Great, now she was scaring herself. With the decision to skip the next class decided, she had over an hour to spare. The answer for what to do with such time was simple, there was only one place she would get peace and be mostly left alone. Kanoe's long braid bounces gently on her back as she walks into the school library. The place had already proven to have little information that would help the young witch. But, quiet is quiet and that is all that matters now.

She barely got a second glance from the other students that were studying in the library. The young woman had already made it clear what she thought of majority of the students in the school. Her black skirt brushes gently across her pale thighs as she goes further back into the library. Kanoe suddenly stops as she finds a bookbag and a spellbook on the table she usually sits at. She blinks for a moment as she looks at the owner of the book. Was she a new student? The long purple hair reminded her of another mystic she met and ended up ravaging and draining her mana. But, she dismissed such a thought. That mystic already has a means of tracking her if she wanted her again. That still brought the problem of a person being in her secluded area. She never seen anyone back here before, it was a bit...annoying.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:50 am

Odd. Usually she would have to speak to someone in order to get them aggravated. She looks up only halfway to see a girl with a darker version of her hair, sensing she was somehow annoyed with her being in this spot. Funny she was in different colors then school's. Some sort of rebel? In anycase, she seemed pretty uptight and gloomy, a thought that she was a monster indisguise struck her head. Oh gods no. She shook it away with just a mere blink, but being in a secluded area with just the girl and herself was noted.
Realization struck when the girl was peering towards her book. Her eyes widen and quickly closed book in emberrassement more then trying to hide anything.
She cleared her throat and looked up to her with truly warm smile. Might aswell be friendly in any case.
"I must be sitting in your spot, Miss."
She gathers her things and sits next to the chair to show politeness.
"Believe me. I will not bother you any," she reassures and open a history book instead and tries to burry her eyes into the writing...

Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:10 am

The politeness of the girl was a bit strange to Kanoe. Perhaps it was due to meeting very few who are actually kind without a selfish reason lingering along with it. The woman seemed to want to hide the book now that she saw where her gaze was. A bit late to try and hide it. But, she was not going to press the subject. She just wanted to rest a bit and avoid doing the horrors that is physical education.

"I do not own anything here," She says simply, "Sit where you want."

Despite what she said, the young woman took a seat in the chair the student had offered. Kanoe had brought no books with her and simply rests her hand on her hand, letting her elbow rest on the table. Her eyes fall onto a shelf of books as she lets herself just gaze off into space. This student even went out of her way to make sure she was not going to bother the young witch. She may as well give a bit of advice for such an action.

"Reading such a book will attract unwanted attention," She says calmly, "Especially around here."

Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:24 am

She quirks a brow, but never moves her head. Ah, so the library did not belong to her. What a discovery. So this girl wants to try and act as a young adult? Fine. She can play the mature way, aswell.
She chuckled lightly as the woman gave advice, obviously trying to repay her kindness. She silently clears her throat and turns her head only the slightest to the the new conversation she was having.
"Ah, yes, Miss. But it is unfortunate, however I have already recieved unwanted attention upon myself, so this book will only make me popular from my position," she replied, her accent deliberatly put in for emphasis, being very vague when she said unwanted attention. Already ravaged three or four times, the girl did not let it get to her as it got to this gloomy one.
"And also...I'm not as skilled as you are at this sort of thing so I must read as much as I can for better understanding," she added, knowing fully well the girl will catch on to what she so let slide into the subject. The woman next to her seemed to be drifting off into space, so maybe she should bring her back intoo reality for a second or two.
That should shake her up abit.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:44 am

The student seemed amused at her advice. Whatever, if the girl wants to be targeted by the staff so be it. Would draw attention further away from her at least. For some reason, she would rather not find out what the school does to people who get a hold of books that they take great efforts to keep sealed away. Monsters have means of finding those with special powers and abilities and it was definitely not by the books people read. She was not sure what the unwanted attention was. If the girl was referring to her then, that only makes the fact about asking about such a topic more off limits. Oh well, it's not like she was any good at conversation anyway much less really want to talk to this girl.

The girl then went right back around and spoke of Kanoe's skills. She doubts the girl really knew anything about her and was either mocking her or actually asking. It was difficult as the student seemed to think very highly of herself and she had no interest in being talked down to. She gets that enough from the monsters of the island. Might as well bite the bait and see if this was just an attempt to belittle her.

"What are you having trouble with?" She asks nonchalantly, still not showing much reaction.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:01 am

She quirks a brow again to the younger girl's question and shakes her head.
"Honestly, I really wasn't working on anything in particular, just reading information about umm, well, lizardmen, and other magical beings if you will. You seem troubled slightly by something. It is quite alright if you do not wish to share with a total stranger, but if you are this stranger will keep her big mouth shut and listen," she explained, putting emphasis around 'big'. She could already sense the younger student might've taken what she said the worng way. Oh well, she seems to get on everything's bad mood.
She looks intently on the girl infront of her and sort've copies the same position she was in, except for having her head over her shoulders and seemingly smiled warmly to the girl in reassurance she was not trying to be nasty or mocking in any sorts. Maybe, givene the right choice of words, she could somehow become acquataince with this girl. Alteast then she could relate to some of the things they might talk of.
Oh, who was she kidding? She was way to perky and cheerful for this gloomy woman. She might even scoff at her attempts to make friends because of what she had said earlier. She mentally sighed. Well, it was out there anyways...might aswell give it a shot.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:30 am

The being lizardman the girl mentioned nearly sent a chill down her spine. It took much effort to force those memories back down. She did not want to think about that particular monster, the one that tore at her mind and body till she broke down. Troubled? Sadly such attacks can be common for certain women on the island. She just happened to be one of those unlucky souls. The school denounces any monster attacks or simply ignores them. She was on her own about handling such a thing or at least doomed to suffer from the vile lust of those monsters.

Most people would just give up and leave by now but this girl was still here. Maybe because the student was here first so it should be her to be the one to leave. But, the girl invited her to sit. Didn't she? What's it matter? It's not like anyone can help her or maybe she did not want their help. The woman sighs as she closes her eyes. To avoid showing any discomfort, she gently brushes a few stray strands of hair away from her face.

"It doesn't matter," She says softly. "Talking about it will not change it so there is no point in worrying about it."

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:43 am

Discomfort? Is that what she saw? She could clearly see a chill run down the girl's spine from her mention of lizardmen. She...must've been attacked, too. She listened with attention to Kanoe's statement and nodded. This girl was a deep and complex character, filled with so many emotions that showed in her body language.
"That's true. There is no denying it...but...how is it you can say that when your still worrying about it? I'm honestly not trying delve into your personal life, Miss Kanoe. But your feelings is something I can't ignore and hurts me to see people in such pain and misery. If you do not wish to talk about, I'll go about my own bussiness..." she trails off as she actually does pay attention to a history book she pulled out.
"Its just nice to know that there is someone else you can talk to and lean on at times. Even if you just talk."

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:00 am

For several long moments, Kanoe did not move or say anything. The only sound was the soft turn of pages and the occasional soft conversation that briefly became audible enough to reach their secluded little corner. Was she that easy to read? The brief images of the several attack flash through her mind. The feeling of being completely helpless tears at her. She felt so many things but there was only one she could actually think to put a word to. Tired, she felt exhausted. Her features soften some but her body was still uptight and very tense. Besides the nights where she was completely blacked out after enduring sexual pleasures and torment, the woman has had very little sleep. Studying her magic night after night in hopes to find a way to fight back was almost an obsession to her. But, was there any chance really? She did not want to think about it anymore much less talk about it.

The woman lets her hands rest on her lap as her gaze lowers to the table before her. This girl was being kind to her for no other reason than she was thinks she is distressed? No, she was pretty sure the girl knew she was hurting. That only made Kanoe worry more in her paranoia. She could only think this was all just a trick to get her to lower her guard. But, she was so very tired. She bites her lip for a moment before she finally speaks.

"Can I...Just sit here?" She asks softly.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:21 am

She smiled and nodded to her before going back into her reading. SHUT. Just like that. She couldn't help, but turn her head away, fearing that the hurt she showed would be seen. So she screwed up once again. What else was new?
Her smiled was put into a broken one. She must've really hurt the girl's ego for reading her in such a way. She could feel the hurt and pain inside her rise up and become known. Had she brought back terrible memories to her or something. Yes, that must be it. A song of "Rock Me Gently" suddenly got into her head. Tch, yeah rock me and sock me.
She had high hopes of actually making friends in such a horrible school where there was a crazed, sex-hungry monster. But it must be all for not. She might aswell end up like the girl next to her, probably ravaged, beaten, and broken.
No she voiced out suddenly in her mind, and gritted her teeth. She was not going let demons and monsters break her will. It was much to early to start.
She sighed slightly and began mummbling some words in Latin. it was only seconds later, her hand had conjured up a ball of light, bright as the sun, but yet easy to look upon. it was suppossed to help calm nerves by letting it sink in. She looked at it for the longest time, before putting her hand down on the table and let it roll towards the girl she sat beside. The magic she used strained her body, but it was well worth it.
"A gift. For my apology," she simply said and took the book she read into her hands. "Its okay if you don't accept it. Its to help calm the nerves. I have no need for it," she stated and boringly looked down at this horrid and vague book og history.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:46 am

While the other student thought she was being shut out, Kanoe was thankful when she nodded. She was unsure why but, she thought maybe that with another person around she may be able to rest just for a little bit. The mere thought of it was already making her eyelids grow heavy and sink down over her eyes. She was on the verge of letting herself drift off when she heard the soft mumbling of words in another language. The girl was casting a spell? With the feeling of fatigue still effecting her, she could make very little reaction besides a slight widening of her eyes as she looks over at the girl. Was this a trick?

A small orb of light formed in the student's hand. It was different from any spells she knew or seen. It actually looked...nonthreatening. She blinks as the woman gently rolls the ball of light over to her. The explanation was almost mute to Kanoe's ears after hearing the first parts. It was a gift? For her? Why was she apologizing? This girl was so strange to her. She was a bit apprehensive but at the same time curious. Her hands gently grab the orb and pulls it towards her.

"Thank you," She whispers.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:59 am

"Uhuu," she merely says and waits for the bell to ring.
I thought I had brought up old memories, so this was something to take your mind off of it, she thought, but never said, or the whole thing would be pointless. Well, atleast she did something right. She yawned slightly as she stretched out, tired from the spell she cast.
She laid her head down and tried not to drift off to to much. She only adverted her eyes once towards the now curious girl and smiled laughably. it was amazing how the gloomy girl she had just talked was now so entranced by what she had conjured.
She looked down on her palm in which she had conjured it and saw a small burnt mark for using such highly advanced magic. She rolled her eyes to it and set it down hard on the table, as if to mock the scratch she had made.
Is that suppossed to hurt? Jeez. That's a nuissance.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:23 am

Kanoe looks over at the other witch, seeing her lay her head wearily onto the table. She did not know the spell was so draining on her. Her spells were more about darkness and flames and demonic summonings. This was so different. It felt warm. So pure it almost felt disgusting to someone like her. But, it was succeeding in calming her body. Tense muscles slowly began to relax. It felt like the weight of the world was pressing down on her as the long held back fatigue wears away at the woman.

"I'm...sorry," She whispers faintly, "I did not mean...to make you use your..strength.."

Her voice grew softer as she spoke to almost a mere mumble. The student had a good idea as Kanoe lays her head on the table as well. The orb of light rested on her lap as her arms wrap around it, hugging it to her stomach. The girl was doing a much better job of staying awake than she was as her eyes slowly droop once more. Her hold on the orb began to loosen as her entire body became completely relaxed.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:41 am

"Heh. Don't worry about it. It will come back given time," she reassured and smile warmly to her, watching as the orb helped her fellow witch. At first, she thought it might be a big turner off for someone so dark as herself, but it appeared she couldn't resist the offer.
She watched as she slowly loosened her grip on the orb, but the orb did not move whatsoever. She opened one eye to see if she had nodded off. Good, now she won't be nagging at her for this. She lifts her head up and blinks her eyes heavily to stay awake. She believed the other witch needed-no, deserved a peacefuul sleep. She mummbled more words in a more sing-song kind'ave way and the orb at Kanoe's stomach burned brightly to keep its new host warm and comforted.
Good. Stay that way or else, she threatened to it.
She kept watch for any horrible monsters that may be lurking about. Since they seemed so attracted to students such as these two, it would be easy prey if both were out. Atleast with one up and awake, the other could be warned.
This girl is nice once you get under her shell. Its funny. Opposites do attract.
She looked down at her watch and sighed. She still had a wraching forty-minutes to kill. The scene she just went through only took twenty minuts of her time?! Oye, what a drag. She patiently sat for the longest time, going back to memories of what havoc she went through last night. It should affect her badly, but for some reason it didn't really.
"I've only just come here two days ago...and already I've lost my virginity to some beast," she whsipered. That really hurt, though. Who in their right mind would believe she was ravaged by some form of alien?
She adverted her eyes and sighed softly, not doing much of anything else for the time being.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:09 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next