View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:39 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A discarded bear. (Aleace) {Finished} 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Post A discarded bear. (Aleace) {Finished}
*A ragged brown terrycloth teddy bear lies seemingly discarded in the entry hall of the dorms. It's one shiny black button eye looks up forlornly as the students pass it by on their way to classes. It makes one wonder how someone could abandon such a cute little bear. Why, someone should pick him up and take him for their own. You perhaps?*

The Doll House

Last edited by Akkiguujin on Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:10 am
Profile YIM

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?

The Doll House

Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:59 am
Profile YIM

((Its alright. II do not use ** to give my actions, but merely write like this for example. But what you have is fine if you want. :3))
With undoubtfully boring sigh, the youthful witch walked very slowly to her dorm, trying not to think of any monster that might be waiting or raiding her personal items. She gave a heavy breath at the thought, but shook it off as just being to pessimistic. It was then her eyes found something completely out of place. She curiously looked at something not far off from her dorm room and it appeared to be...a teddy bear?
"Hmm?" she voiced out, curious as it didn't look like it was owned to anyone.
She walked over to it and bent down to examine it. What in the world would a little teddy bear being doing here.
She curiously picked it up and looked down at it as she held firmly in one hand, cocking her head to the side with much interest.
"Why are you out here, little thing?...huh.
I've heard of girls trying to carry their childhood with them...but I never thought someone here would have such a child-like toy, she thought to herself. She grasped the thing gently and took it into her dorm. Still quite in the curious mood, she set it down gently on the dresser next to her bed and looked at it while she sat down.
"I guess soemeone must've dropped you. Well, its late anyways. I'll have to report you back to the front office so you can be returned to your righful owner."
She abruptly laid down on her bed, not bothering to change her clothes at all. Something was sort've off abou this teddy bear, not it just being there out of nowhere. But something like the movie 'chuckie' played in her mind. What an odd bear it was. It looked cute by all means, but almost as if to attarct unsuspecting prey or something along those lines...

Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:47 am

*Akki stirred within his clothen shell, awaked by the warmth of a human body. He oriented his focus on the girl carrying his prison, examining her thoroughly*
He thought to himself,
"Hmm....pretty enough. And a sense of....something more....she has an aura not unlike the one who bound me to this accursed doll. Perhaps she will provide me with enough energy to break free for a time....and enjoy a bit of displaced revenge."

*The demon focused his thoughts on his shell, allowing the stitchings of the binding spell to show through the fur on the bear's back. Perhaps the little witchling would be curious enough to examine things a little more closely.*

The Doll House

Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:55 am
Profile YIM

A sudden ripping sound caught Aleace's attention. She sat up quickly and looked closely at the bear she just sat down.
"Are you tearing little guy?" she asked, not expecting an answer and picked him up. Such a delicate thing if that was the case.
She looked on the back of the bear to see bluntly black 'x' stitches in it, which did make a small alarm go off in the girl's head.
"This is an odd teddy bear."
That was all that needed to be said, really.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:06 am

*Akki listened to the girls comments, internally sneering at her naivety.*

Thinking to himself, "Odd? You have no idea...*chuckles silently*"

*The demon's focus turned to the room, searching for other dolls or stuffed animals, unwitting minions in his little game. The prolonged contact fed him enough energy to break the first of his four seals, the first of the stitched x's popping as the girl picked the bear up to examine it.*

The Doll House

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:12 am
Profile YIM

Aleace had nothing more then a towel that was absentmindly turned into an elephant, and a small stuffed wolf which suddenly glowed an errie red in the eyes as both started coming to life.
The witchling, however, was to entranced at this odd plushie she did not notice anything. She blinked as she was slightly startled by a popping of a stitch as she held the bear.
"What? What is wrong with this thing? It can handle being stuffed in a suitcase, but not being picked up?...unless."
Realization struck when she finally came to the conclusion that this bear was never lost then.
Still holding it in her hands, her mind wondered the vast outlook of why this thing was here when no one brought it.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:30 am

Silently, "Excellent....now the game begins."

*Akki focused his will on his two new minions, causing them to jerk to life like puppets whose strings were just picked up, their heads swiveling to focus on the girl. The elephant tottered forward until it fell from it's perch, going still as it hit the ground with a soft thump. The wolf hunkered down on it's tiny haunches, scratching at it's own head in a mockery of a living canine.*

*The demon turned his focus back to his seals, forcing the second to break with another soft popping sound as the girl stared in curiosity*

The Doll House

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:38 am
Profile YIM

She nearly through the bear down as she witnessed her only toy come to life. Her usually playful little toy wolf was actually...moving?
"...Nanook?" she asked, looking bewildered at her little toy friend, and even called it by the name she came up with.
"How...what in the?" she was at a loss of words. Never before had she even thought that anything could turn toys to life!
How is this happening?! Nanook is...is just a toy! How is it moving?!
She still had not heard the soft thud of towels in the bathroom as she almost was scared. Almost atleast. She actually held the bear tight to her chest as she scooted closer to Nanook to try and understand what just happened.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:45 am

*The little wolf turned it's head to regard her with glowing red eyes, before slowly turning to look at the bear in her hands. Akki projected his voice to the wolf toy in a hushed whisper.*

"When children play, the toys obey. Given with love, their parents say. The toys you love, cuddle, and hold, with time they too may grow bold. Hold them dear and love them true, for the time will come when they play with you."

*As the girl stared in shock at her animate wolf, the elephant doll crawled slowly behind her feet, using the distraction of the sing-song poem to approach.*

*The demon burst the third seal, feeding on the girl's fluxing emotions, savoring the sharp pop of black thread tearing.*

The Doll House

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:55 am
Profile YIM

The glowing red eyes made her withdraw her hand from it. It looked so evil. And when it spoke, she nearly fainted to its shivering talk.
"I...thought I treated very kindly the past years I had you. I never through you on the ground or let you slip under the bed. You always lay next to my head as I slept through the nights. Why now...do you appear so angry with me? And how did you come to life?" she asked, not sure if she could actually get an answer.
Listen at her...she was talking to a toy!! But one can't help but wonder why it looked so threatening for a toy. Its glowing eyes nearly made the hairs on her neck stand on ends.
She slowly looked down to where the wolf onced looked and stared down on the stuffed bear with eyes wide.
"Is...this thing possessed?!"

Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:04 am

*With the girl's attention on the bear, Akki commanded the wolf doll to pounce, striking the girl in the chest and knocking her backward. The elephant doll/towel wrapped around her ankles, tripping her as the wolf pounces, sending her sprawling onto her bed, the bear still clutched in hand, the towel twining her ankles together. The wolf doll rides the girl down to the bed, rolling off of her to prowl around her head, a faint growl emanating from it.*

"Aye, you've treated me well. And all of those nights as I lie by your head, I've been watching you. Wanting you. I'm not angry, silly girl. I'm aroused."

*The demon strained against the final seal, desperate to free himself of the clothen shell and claim his prize. But, as such things go, the final seal was the strongest, resisting his pressure.*

Silently, "Just a little more.....a little more...."

The Doll House

Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:13 am
Profile YIM

"Aaahh-off!" she gasped, falling over somemthing soft and made her sprawl on her bed. Now scared out of her wits as her little wolf had just hit her in the chest, she looked down to see...that dang elephant she made?!
"What is going on here?!" she demanded, flustered and frustated that she could not grasp the situation.
Her face turned red when Nanook spoke to her and clutched anything in her grasp with a small, yet very noticeable flicker of fear.
"You-you what?! You want me?!" she blurted out, and tensed completely, not sure what else she could do. She was afraid to move in the thought she might accidently release magic and burn her little friend up. She couldn't have that...even if it was possessed.
"What...are you going to do to me?" she finally asked, hoping it wasn't going to answer her. This-this has to be a dream. She'll be waking up and see that elephant was still there in its cute posture while her little toy wolf lay next to her head, not damn prowling around her head like some hungry beast.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:26 am

*The little wolf approached her face slowly, stitched mouth pulling back in a grin. It nuzzled into her neck with it's cloth face, pushing toward the cross tattoo on her neck slowly. With a small tearing sound, the thread of it's mouth opens to reveal tiny fangs, which it promptly uses to nip at the inked flesh, drawing blood as the black cross is coated with crimson.*

"I'm going to do what I've longed to do for years."

*As the girl clenched his bearish prison in fear, she fed Akki the energy he needed to burst his final seal, the last stitched x bursting with a loud pop. The innards of the bear turn from soft and plush to writhing and meaty, as if the terry cloth now housed a nest of agitated serpents.*

*The towelephant clinched down tightly on the girls ankles, forcing her legs to the mattress.*

The Doll House

Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:35 am
Profile YIM

She made a loud cry of pain as it sunk its tiny fangs into her neck. Her eyes widened as the bear that was so soft began to become meaty and inhuman like. She through it clear across the room, not wanting anything to do with it as she began to tug on Naook.
"Why-why do you do this?! Please, let me go!" she cried out, but found her strangth waned, as if something had been draining her energy to this point and now had relenquished completely.
Her eyes cringed shut as the toweled elphant pressed into the mattress while gripping her tightly.
She was scared out of wits for the moment, not having an inkling of what to do. She slowly looked up and glared at the bear, eyes narrowing with hatred.
"You...you hexed thing! This is your doing!"

Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:46 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next