View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Beach Blanket Bingo (for Kanoe) 

Steel was too busy now to taunt Kanoe any longer. A low groan came from his throat as he pounded into her over and over... The girl's scream and the contractions of her pussy around his cock was the last straw. Steel bent Kanoe forward and slammed his hips into her ass, cock swelling and exploding inside her. His cum pulsed into her and mixed with her own juices, dripping out onto her inner thighs and soaking into what remained of her robes.

After a few long moments, the demon let his breath out and slowly drew out of Kanoe's cunt. "Damn, that was nice," he whispered roughly. "Sounds like you really got into it, too." He reached up and started to tear apart the robes that still covered her back. If she was thinking he was done with her, that made it obvious he wasn't. After a moment, he touched a claw to the dark rings that still bound Kanoe up- and they loosened just enough for the torn strips of fabric to flutter down into the water, leaving her completely naked. Steel turned the girl around and slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy without any warning. "Yeah, you definitely had a good time, didn't you?"

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:25 am

The woman quivers in her bindings as hot demon cum shoots up into her being. She whimpers as the warmth fills her body and begins to ooze around Steel's cock. Kanoe pants heavily as she tries to pull away. She squeaks as she feels her robes be completely torn away, taking the last of her clothing. The cool breeze caresses over her pale skin as the light of the sun causes it to glisten. She nearly shudders as she feels the mixture of seed and juices ooze out of her cunt and down her thighs, sliding all the way down to the ocean waters.

The witch was spun around and brought face to face with her rapist. The only thing that could leave her lips was as sharp cry as two fingers were already deep inside her pussy causing more warm juices and cum to squish out. Kanoe quickly shakes her head as she looks at the demon.

"No.." She whimpers, "Please...let ahh me go.."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:00 pm

"Oh, no no no," was Steel's cruelly amused response. He pinched Kanoe's clit just enough to startle her before drawing his fingers out of her. "You're a rare little treat, Kanoe. I'm not close to being done with you yet..." He pushed those fingers into her mouth, long enough for her to taste the mixture of sexual juices from her cunt.

A cold gust of wind blows past the two naked figures, and Steel frowned. "I said I'd show you that cave of mine, after all. Shall we?" The demon wrapped his wings around his torso, then picked the bound schoolgirl up and put her over his shoulder. Her full breasts pressed against the feathers of his wings, and her still-bound legs dangled in front of him. He smirked and slid his fingers into her pussy once again, fucking her with them as he started walking toward the cave.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:32 am

She squeaks as her engorged little love button was pinched. Before she could cry out for help, two fingers thrust into her mouth. Her screams were muffled as she could taste a mixture of her nectar and demonic cum between her lips. Kanoe gasps and shivers as the ocean breeze grew much colder. She half hope it would freeze her numb so she would not have to feel any of this ever again. Her eyes widen upon hearing about the cave again. No, she can't go there. No one will ever find her again.

"No! Let me go!" She screams, "Someone...Someone help me!"

She screams as loud as she could. She did not care if others see her as long as they help her, even those foolish school girls further up the beach. Kanoe groans as she felt those fingers thrust right back into her oozing cunt causing her body to go rigid for a moment. The young witch squirms in her bonds as those fingers fuck her. Her screams grew more desperate as her breathing became more ragged and heavy. Her heavy breasts bounce and rub against Steel's wings, the feathers tickling her engorged nipples keeping them nice and erect for later.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:29 am

The wind was picking up, blowing cold air past the two naked figures, swallowing up Kanoe's frantic cries for help. Steel scowled again and brought the flat of his hand down on the girl's ass. "That's not going to get you anywhere, girl. No one's gonna hear you. Just be quiet and behave, and I might even be nice to you."

A few more long strides led them to the dark cave Steel had claimed a while back. Very little light made it all the way back there, so Kanoe would probably have trouble seeing until her eyes adjusted. The demon had no such problem though, setting Kanoe down on her feet on a cold patch of rock. "I'm sure you're as eager as I am, so let's continue..." He snapped his fingers, and the magic bindings around Kanoe vanished. But in that same instant, his wings broke apart into tentacles and lashed out to grab her by her wrists and ankles.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:26 am

Kanoe yelps in pain as she feels Steel's hand slap hard on her ass. Her cries died down to soft whimpers as the cold wind punishes her wet exposed body. The young witch continues to squirm and struggle in her bonds as the demon carried her further away from the other students. She was all alone with a demon who wants nothing more than to ravage and rape her body. And there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

The woman shivers as she no longer felt the light of the sun. Her world grew darker as the demon took her deeper into his cave. She could only watch as the light of the exit shrunk away. With her eyes focused on the little beacon of light, she failed to get adjusted to the darkness around her. Kanoe felt her body be lifted and set down on her feet. Her legs try to move only to be reminded of the magical rings that binded her limbs. She gasps as she suddenly feel the bonds give and vanish. The freedom was brief as she suddenly felt several appendages slither and wrap around her wrists and ankles. She was struggling anew with her new bindings, hoping to break free somehow.

"Eager to leave.." She mumbles as she gazes in the direction of Steel's voice.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:02 pm

"Well, that's not happening yet. Best to just try to enjoy it." Steel shifted Kanoe back until her back was up against a cool, smooth stone wall. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get pleasure out of it too..." His hand roamed up her inner thigh and to her groin again, and once again those dexterous fingers pushed into her center. He stroked hard into her, grinding his thumb in circles against her clit, seeming to know very well where to touch to heighten her forced pleasure. His tentacles stretched her out spread-eagle against the cave wall, and two of them slide around her breasts and squeezed slightly, as if presenting them for the demon's viewing pleasure.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:42 am

The woman struggles in her bonds though it did little to stop from her nude body being pressed up against the stone wall. She looks away from the demon. She did not want to feel pleasure. She did not want to be anywhere near this vile thing. There was nothing she can do now. Completely bound and alone, the woman was in Steel's possession now.

"Ahhh...St-Stop.."

Why did it have to feel so good? Her body quivers as she tries to move away from the stroking fingers. His thumb was working magic on her little love button, causing it to harden and erect with her arousal. Kanoe shuts her eyes as she bites down on her lip. A whimper escapes her as the tentacles slither around her sensitive breasts and squeeze, causing them to thrust out slightly as if on display.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:45 pm

Steel snickered at Kanoe squirming in his grasp. No matter how much she protested, her body was still loving every single thing he did to it. "Very nice," he chuckled as his thumb ground against her button again. "But you know, that leaves the question of what I should do with you next. I'm not quite ready for the next round yet...."

While he decided how to toy with the girl next, he thought he should keep her aroused. The demon removed his hand from her pussy- but something replaced it almost instantly. One of his tentacles, about as thick as his cock, pressed at her dripping wet entrance. Slowly but unstoppably the tentacle pushed into her body...

Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:50 am

Kanoe fell limp in the demon's tentacles. Her head lowered in defeat. She shuts her eyes and did her best to resist the monster's teases to her breasts and clit. A battle she will no doubt lose but, she was not going to just give in. She wasn't like that, she won't let herself become what this island wants her to be. She just can't...

"Nngh! Uhhh!" She groans out loud, "Pl-Please...I..I beg of you.."

Her body tries to pull away from the invading tentacle but to no avail. The large appendage slowly parted her netherlips and slides into her body. She couldn't stop the cry that left her lips as her body arches. Kanoe's legs quiver against the tentacle bonds, letting out a whimper as she felt her insides tighten some around the thick tentacle. How slow it was moving was complete torture, making her feel every bit of demon slide further and further into her moist cunt.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:51 pm

The invading tentacle slid in slowly, the tip wriggling inside her depths unlike anything a cock could manage. Farther and farther, filling Kanoe completely, her juices and Steel's cum squishing out to drip down her thighs. When it finally went as far as it could, Steel didn't pause at all before starting to draw it out again, just as slow as before.

"hmm...That could be fun," Steel thought out loud. "Here's what we'll do." His tentacles pulled Kanoe away from the wall, forcing her body into a kneeling position in front of the demon. Her face is just level with his cock, and a tentacle wraps around her neck and tugs her face forward until it bumps at her lips. "Get me ready for the next round," he told her, grinning evilly. "And don't try to hurt me, or I'll hurt you right back."

Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:13 pm

The witch took long deep breaths as the tentacle eases all the way in and was now making it's path back out of her pale body. It was not painful anymore and her body found the slow but steady pace pleasing as it brushes along her clenching insides. The slow pulling motion seems to draw the cum and nectar along with the thick tentacle as Kanoe stirs weakly in her bonds. This demon's stamina would no doubt outlast hers. But, what will happen to her once her body is exhausted?

The young woman gasps as she is yet again manipulated into a new position by the tentacles. The room was pitch dark but she could feel Steel's presence looming over her. She was forced to her knees, sitting on the cold stone floor. Hearing the demon come up with an idea sends shivers down her spine. She was going to regret asking what next in her head. Feeling the warm tip press to her lips, the witch grits her teeth and turns her head away. Her jaw clenches, she was not going to pleasure this demon with her mouth. The idea was sick to her. Kanoe was not going to submit to this monster. If she did it would be all over for her.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:31 pm

"What, you don't want to?" Steel said. He'd expected that, of course. He'd have to convince her. "If you don't do that for me, I'll have to get my kicks some other way. Maybe I could put my cock down here?" As he said that, a stray tentacle wound around and began to prod at Kanoe's tight little rear. That was bound to get an entertaining reaction from her. "I don't have any lube handy, so it would have to be dry. That's not a problem is it?"

All the while that other tentacle was still sliding slowly in and out of her pussy, gaining a bit of speed, but not much yet. Steel was bringing her up to her next climax slowly, torturously.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:59 am

The witch cringes as she feels the tentacle probe at her rear. She knew the demon was not lying and would no doubt do it if she resists. Her jaw clenches tighter as her body shivers with a warm sensation. The tentacle was making it's way back inside her. With her arms bound, she had no way to stop the slow torturous assault. Kanoe kept her head turned away, her eyes lowered to keep from looking at Steel or his member before her.

"How will I know you won't take me there anyway after I..." She did not finish the sentence, not wishing to say it.

Demons were pure evil. It would not be surprising if she were to suck him off and then stuffs it right into her ass. Both were very unpleasant and defiling. What could she do? She was trapped in some cave with no one anywhere close to screaming range. Not that she was one to scream like a damsel in distress.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:34 am

"Hmm...." It was a tough decision for the demon. Obviously that was what he wanted to do. But it occured to him that it might not be as much fun if he did everything to her all in one go. So he finally said, "Okay, how about this. If you promise to suck me off, and do a good job too, I promise to let you go without touching that ass of yours." The next time they met would be another story. He was already planning some things to do to her... "I'm a demon of my word," he added. Which wasn't entirely true. He lied when he felt like it. He just didn't feel like it that particular time.

Steel sat down on a flat-topped rock just a bit behind him, pulling the witch girl along with him. His cock still pointed straight up at her face as she was forced to kneel in front of him with tentacles around every limb and one still grinding into her pussy. He smirked as he waited for Kanoe's answer.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next