View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Reliving the nightmare (Grail) 

The fists beating against his back proved to be nothing more than just a small annoyance for the beast. Groaning softly, his dick continued to rub against the fabric of her panties, making her skin feel that wetness, but something quite blunt as well. A grin tugged at his lips as she continued to fight against his advances, but that was no bother, he knew she'd see the light sooner or later. As she continued to strike against his back, he left his one hand fall from her breast, coming down to her panties and slowly began to spread that fabric from her folds, exposing that hot little hole to the outside air.

His lips wrapped around her nipple, finally, after a few minutes of playing with her breasts with his hands. He kept silent, after she had verbally berated him on how she didn't want this, that she wanted to fight it all. He let that sink into her head, let her dwell on whether or not she actually wanted this while his body began to rise up, his mouth running up from her breast, leaving a trail of saliva, up to her neck. There he sucked on her tender flesh slowly, gently and flicked that tongue against her skin. His body prevented her legs from closing on him, and he enjoyed that fact most of all.

Before long, the tip of his shaft began to push in against that hot, honeypot of her pussy, slowly pushing in but only leaving the tip of his head in her exposed hole. His lips licked across her flesh and his one hand gripped on her breast, massaging it, needing to feel it as he gripped tightly onto that flesh of hers. He said nothing, the lizard man letting her actions speak for him...

Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:55 am

A small trail of nectar followed from her dripping folds to her panties as the beast remains in complete control. The woman pleads her protests only to be left with silence. The lizardman would not respond to her. Lips wrap around her tit and she gasps. Her body tenses to whats bound to come only to find it end with a long lick that caresses over her tit and up her breast. She tries to cringe away as the tongue slithers along her neck. Tilting her head away in resistance proved to be a mistake as it made it easier for Grail to seal his lips over the exposed flesh and suck deeply on it.

Mews of pleasure leave Kanoe's lips as her blows against Grail's back grew much weaker. Whether it was from the growing arousal or just fatigue, her body was quickly giving in to the sensations that assaulted it. Her cunt was nice and moist as it hugs the hot throbbing tip. She groans softly as her nails try to claw at his scaled back. Once again her eyes began to flutter to the sculptor's masterful hands as he molds the flesh of her breasts to her pleasure. The woman was quivering now, using all her willpower to resist the urge of impaling herself on that searing hot member that was just barely inside her.

"St-Stop..You're...You're driving me...crazy," She gasps breathlessly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:11 am

"I'm driving you crazy? What do you want me to stop Kanoe? Do you want me to stop teasing your pussy and fuck it? Or do you want me to stop touching you?"

With that question posed, the demon grinned, leaving his cock just sitting a few inches inside of her body, not even enough to fit the entire head of his cock in her folds. He took a deep breath, his head coming up and his hands pushing down on either side of her body. He raised himself up, up so much that the only part of his body that was touching her was that thick cockhead that was speared inside of her, unmoving, unwaivering as she asked him to stop, and so he did. His body hovered her own, his eyes looking down into her own as he stayed there, grinning, wanting to see how she would react to something such as this.

"You sure you want me to stop now? Stop after I've gone this far without your permission? Your body wants it Kanoe, don't lie to me about that. I've studied your body, I've played with your body, and I sure as hell have made it my own. You are my plaything, woman, and I will sure as hell remind you on an everyday basis that you are just that, nothing but a filthy, disgusting, peice of shit cum dump that will never, ever feel love, happiness, or pain again. Only the feeling of being a cockwhore, one who moans and only enjoys her life when she's sitting on a stiff, fat cock. So do you want me to stop now, Kanoe? Or do you want to take this huge, fat dick, and shove it so far into that cunt of yours so that you see stars after how hard you cum?"

None could ever say he was a man of few words...that was for sure.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:50 pm

Kanoe tries desperately to get as far away from the beast as possible, flattening up against the wall against her bed. Grail was towering over her body like a wolf who just pounced it's prey. The lizardman's slitted gaze pierces into her eyes, seeming to cut straight into her mind and soul. All she could think about was all the horrible tortures he made her go through. Images of being ravaged and rape over and over again by tentacles and demons. She quivers and whimpers, she was completely terrorfied of this monster.

As she felt that needing tip throb just against her moist netherlips, the real torture begun. The beast using it's words in place of his claws began tearing away at Kanoe. She has been yelled at before by people, even insulted and it never phased her. But, this was striking deep into her core. The damage was visible as tears began to run down her cheeks. Why was he saying such things? She knew they weren't true but, he wouldn't stop. The young witch was sobbing before Grail was even finished. She was shaking her head in denial, hoping it would all just end.

"No! No..No...No..I'm..I'm not like that!" Kanoe whimpers, "Please...stop this, leave me alone!"

She finally tears herself away from his eyes as she sobs. Her fingers dig into the sheets of her bed as she shivers, reduced to a sobbing mess.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:12 am

Clenching his teeth down, grinding those fangs together, the lizard man hung his head over the freightend student's body. He let his tongue slowly slip from his lips and then let it dangle just above the student's own lips, licking across the surface of those small petals slowly before he sucked his tongue back into his mouth. He moved his hands now, reaching up for her shoulders slowly before he began to grip onto them, holding her tight now as she sobbed continously.

His fingers slowly began to wrap around the curve of her shoulders, pushing down lightly into her flesh as he steadied himself. He knew that she knew what was about to come, but that didn't stop him from talking down to her like he always did, and always will. "Not like that? Not like what? All I see from you is a little whore that doens't want to accept the truth that she enjoys cock whenever, and wherever, she can get it. That's the reason why you can't stop the illusions Kanoe...deep down inside...you don't. You love the feeling your body recieves when it's got a cock in it...you can't fight it. I'll show you...undeniable proof."

With a grin, and a flash in his eye, his arms tensed up, muscles pulling as he pulled the student down, while his hips began to thrust upward, burying his entire member deep into her hot, silky core in one hard thrust. He groaned, moaning as he sunk his entire cock into her warm, wet, unyielding pussy. Gasping out loud he kept his dick stationary, letting her feel how deep his dick was before he leaned down to her ear, dragging a tongue over her lobe. "Let's see you try and not moan..."

Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:58 am

The woman wish she could just crawl into a hole right now as she remained backed against the wall. She did not dare look up as she felt those strong hands grip her shoulders tightly. All she did was quiver as the long tongue slides over her lips. Kanoe was trembling, completely paralyzed as tears would not stop running down her cheeks. The soft hiss of his voice continues to wear at her spirit as she was reminded of her helplessness. She weakly shakes her head, trying to deny his accusations.

Kanoe eyes went wide as she felt searing hot cock suddenly impale her body. Her body twitches as if in complete shock by the sudden force. She shuts her eyes and screams in agony, her pussy spread wide open by his beating phallus. Her hands push feebly against Grail's chest, desperate to get away from him. It hurt so much but her body also felt the heat pulsing from the lizardman's member. After insides stopped spasming, her cunt began to tighten around the thick member. The woman was wailing out sobs as she beats against Grail's body.

"Oh god!" She whimpers, "Ahh..Please stop! I..I d-don't want..th-this."

The woman was looking up at the lizardman once more. She was almost willing to do anything as she continues to protest and beg the beast to stop.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:17 am

Grail was a beast, a fearsome beast that was unrelenting in what he wanted. He let his dick feel the grip of her cunt around that entire shaft before he began to pump in a slow and steady rhythm. He arched his back slowly, moaning and ignoring the small pushes to his chest as she tried in vein to get him to stop the violation of her body once again. He moaned outwards, his fingers letting a bit loose from her shoulders, only so that they coudl travel downwards, to the only place that he knew she would not be able to deny.

"You don't...want this? You...Your pussy is already clenching my dick as tight as it possibly can. I...It seems that it wants my dick, and that means so do you..." His hips began to slowly speed up in tempo, his body sinking into her snatch as he pulled it out, as opposed to him actually thrusting into her body. His eyes had been locked on hers the entire time, even after he brought his hands down onto he chest, squeezing onto those orbs once again. He wanted more than humilation now, he wanted her to feel shame, to feel that she was indeed worthless, in anyway that he could.

"Do you truly want me to stop Kanoe? All you have to do is tell me that you realize you're a cock hungry whore..."

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:48 am

The woman whimpers and cries out as the thick cock grinds inside her slowly. Those piercing eyes did not show any remorse as the monster began raping her body once more, making her his. Faint cries escape her lips with each thrust but her eyes never looked away. She thought she could see all the tortures flashing within Grail's eyes as she looks into them. Her arms grew weak and fell to her sides as her will to fight began to wither and fade. Just like before, this beast was showing her what her place was against him.

She squeaks as scaled hands squeeze onto her luscious orbs. The woman could not stop herself from moaning as the combination of the hot cock and those rough scaled hands on her breasts cause her to quickly grow wet once more. Her warm nectar began to squish out around the thrusting cock as her cheeks flush in embarrassment and a bit of arousal. Kanoe was being slowly picked apart by this monster. Her mind was having more and more difficulty fighting the physical and mental punishment while resisting the brief moments of pleasure he brought to her body. The beast offers a stipulation for having this all end. But, she could not admit that. As long as she had even an ounce of pride, she would not admit that to him. It would be no better than letting him take her like he was now. She shakes her head, whimpering.

"I'm..I'm not.." She says meekly.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:04 am

The horrors the lizard man could bring her were few and far between. Anything she thought she saw in those eyes were quickly decimated by a rather brutal idea that he had formulating in his mind as his hips buried themselves into her own hips. He grinned, hearing her words as he drilled his body into her, and that only spurred him to bury himself as deep as he could into her body, letting her feel his cock inside of her hot, tight hole. "I see how it is then Kanoe...even though you are so stubborn, I will just have to prove you different, that is all. You're going to love this..."

He reached to the side, taking one hand off of her breast to do so. He was reaching for that demon, that throbbing little ball that she had used on herself that very day. He looked down at her, grinning as he pulled the demon off the table, and brought it up towards her face, holding it just inches away from her mouth. "You do not even...realize the true potential that this demon here holds. I'm not even sure I do...but by god...if I will it to release it's every desire upon you, you will not have a mind after all of this is over with."

Grail was a demon of lust, anger, and greed. He wanted it all, hated and killed everything that got in his way...all over one woman in the past. The culmination if his entire being was showing true right now as he panted over the young woman, threatening her with her every fears as he pumped his penis deep into her quivering folds, fucking her sloppy, wet cunt over and over as he held that demon right over her forehead, forcing her to stare up at it as he violated her body again and again.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:22 am

Her body glistens with sweat as she groans. Kanoe's vision blurs with fresh tears as she feels her cunt tighten around the pounding cock. She was crying over and over as that thick tip slams as far into her body as he could. Her nails dig further into the sheets, nearly tearing a hole into them as bed was nearly rocking with Grail's heavy motions. The woman's pale breasts were already nice and firm once more in the lizardman's hands, filling with hot blood as she moans. No matter what, she could not stop the sensation those twin peaks brought her as the scales grind into the pale flesh.

The beast would feel the witch's body grow rigid as if freezing as the pulsing orb was brought of her forehead. She knew the terrors of those illusions all to well. If that thing touches her, her mind will be lost in the illusion while her body... Kanoe's lips quiver between loud moans as Grail's cock slurps in and out of her dripping pussy. The woman did not know what to do but beg for mercy.

"Please...anything but that!" Her voice was shakey and very faint between her groans, "I...I can't fight the illusions...please...Please don't send me back!!"

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:33 am

Grail listened to the woman as she begged and pleaded, but unfortunately for her, her time was up. He had enough of playing around with her, and he was going to teach her a lesson that she may not live to remember. At least mentally. He growled, shoving his dick as deep as he could into her warm, moist hole before he would grip onto her head with his free hand, laughing manically before he spit in her face. "You fucking slut! You can't beg...I gave you plenty of opportunities...now you're going to face your worst fear of all, and know...that in this illusion I will be on the outside, raping your body however I see fit. Enjoy Kanoe!"

He Gripped tightly on her head and then pushed her head foward as he pushed that demon fowards as well, slapping that demonic beast on her skin, to her head, just below her hairline. Grinning he would sit there, his dick still throbbing inside of her tight hole as he wondered what it was in this world that she feared the most...and as the demon began to pulse, Grail would start to see double for the most part...half of him entering the illusion as well, the other staying in the real world...

(run wild :D)

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:57 am

Kanoe was panting heavily as the beast shoves deep into her quivering pussy. Not again, anything but this! Her eyes went wide as she weakly shakes her head to Grail's explanation of whats to come. The lizardman knew that she could not fight out of the illusion and her body would be nothing but a mindless doll for him to play with. The woman lets out one final scream before the pulsing orb melded to her forehead. Immediately her scream stops as she looks up at Grail with a completely blank stare. Her mind was torn away to suffer a far more worse torture.

It was dark as Kanoe finally wakes up. Looking around, she was unsure where she was. She thought she could make out some walls but it was difficult to see as her eyes continue to adjust. The woman gasps as she quickly stands up onto her feet. She did not have time for this. She could only imagine what Grail was doing to her body now. A soft squeal echoes through the room as the young witch felt something squish beneath her foot as she got up. She jumps back, only to hear more squishes and hisses as more things squish beneath her. Slowly her eyes grew wide as she could see the entire floor moving. Kanoe held back a scream as she tries to step backwards only to slip and fall onto the floor of writhing leeches.

"No!" Kanoe screams as she squirms and starts pulling the vile things off her body, "G-Grail...please! Let me out!"

Her eyes quickly look around the room for signs of the lizardman but saw nothing. She did not have long to look as more slimey leeches began climbing and attaching to her body. The woman screams as she began tearing them off as quickly as possible. The floor began to slither to one point of the room, swarming over. Kanoe was completely freaking out as she grabs handfuls of the writhing things, throwing them of her body in vain. Nothing scared and disgusted her more than insects and other creepy crawlers. Leeches and worms were the worse. They were like small versions of tentacles as far as she was concerned.

Kanoe lets out a groan as some of the leeches attach to her succulent breasts. The woman was actually growing more pale than before as thoughts of them sucking her blood sent chills to her spine. Her struggles grew more frantic though the little creatures were doing no such thing. They were sucking nice and deep on the sensitive flesh but were not drawing any blood as two more attack onto her pink nipples.

"No! Someone help me!"

Her legs shiver and grew weak as she feebly continues to struggle. She was exhausting herself as she continues to tear them off her body only to have more crawl up onto her. One slithers between her thighs and attaches over her little love button. The wild sensations only scared her further as she felt her 'body' betraying her. She finally stumbles once more, falling to her knees. A larger form rises from the floor and Kanoe could only look up in horror as a large leech like monster looms over her. The woman trembles, weak gasps leaving her lips as she became more and more afraid. Her mind couldn't handle it. She began screaming as loud as she could as tentacles wrap around her and pull her closer to the monster. The leeches were now attaching to all the sensitive places on her skin and sucking deeply. One tentacle slides into her moist folds and attaches to her g-spot. Another thrusts into her mouth, pumping rapidly as she looks on in horror. Tears stream down her cheeks as her struggle grew weaker. Her mind began to break down as her eyes seem to glaze over and become blank. She was completely helpless as her greatest fear began to ravage and rape her body.

Faint whimpers leave the real Kanoe's lips as she gazes blankly at Grail, the demon pulsing softly on her forehead. The fear was so strong it was reaching her real body. The helpless woman grips onto the lizardman's arms as faint moans mix in with her whimpers. Occasional tears run down her cheeks as she provided no resistance to the monster raping her body.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:33 pm

Fear was something that the lizard man had been studying in for quite some time. He understood it, knew what it did to the body, and furthermore, knew exactly when to give enough so that permanent damage, or mental scarring would set in. Fear led to adrenaline, and that led to either a heightended state of fear for some, anger for others, and even sexual stimulation for a seldom few. Each student reacted in a different way to fear, and Kanoe, upon seeing her worst dreams come true, and unable to wake up from it, almost seemed to have a mix of all three of those states all at once. It intrigued the monster somewhat as he would slide his dick slowly back inside of her, deeper into her nearly non-responsive body.

Taking a deep breath he peered into what she was fearing the most...and it had to be insects. Laughing quietly to himself he watched as her body was violated over and over again by that disgusting, gigantic leech monster. He was particularly taking note that the leeches were sucking onto her pussy lips, nipples, and every other sexual part of her body, almost as if her fear wasn't of the leeches themselves, but perhaps her body gaining stimulation from such nasty little beasts. She seemed distressed, moreso than ever before and even the lizard man had his merciful side.

On the outside of the illusion, his hips were thrusting foward into her warm, wet hole, fucking her body for what it was worth as he looked into the illusion, seeing both her pussy and her mouth were being used over and over again, pumped without mercy into both of those holes. He watched in the real world as her lips began to whimper out, her body physically manifesting that fear even past the illusion. Taking a deep breath he pulled his dick slowly out of her wet snatch, reaching up and shaking his head for a moment before he pulled the demon away from her forehead, allowing her to snap out of the illusion as his hips thrust back in.

"Now...Kanoe..." He said, growling a bit and making sure to cover her mouth with his hand, to keep her from screaming. "That was just a minute of what I could put you through for eternity. Do you really want that? Do you really want insects taking your body over and over again for as long as you live?" He expected no answer from her, of course, but he allowed the question to sink into her form, if she wasn't freaking out after the illusion had dissapeared from her mind.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:32 am

Muffled screams and moans leave Kanoe's lips as the slimey leeches and monster take her body. Distressed would be an understatement as her entire body shudders and quivers in terror. She weakly pulls at her bonds but could feel her knees dragging on the floor as the monster kept pulling her closer and closer. Waves of disgusting sensations run through her body as her breasts were completely covered in the smaller leeches, all sucking deeply on her sensitve orbs. Her eyes roll back in a mixture of fear and arousal as her body continues to give in. The woman's sexual juices began to run freely down the slimey sucking tentacle that was in her quivering cunt.

The real body was feeling the arousal as well as Grail's thick cock pumps into her defenseless body. A sharp cry leaves her lips as his thrusts were rewarded with her real nectar, squishing out around the throbbing member. Both Kanoe's climax at once, her fluids gushing out of her abused sex as they shudder in orgasmic pleasure. The woman in the illusion sobs as she was pulled all the up to the monster. Slowly, she was lifted in the air. Her body was still cumming as her glazed eyes see the giant monsters mouth open. The young witch felt the mouth close around her and suck her into it's body, eating her.

Kanoe's eyes suddenly snap back into reality. As predicted, the woman was screaming madly through Grail's hand. She was squirming like a wild woman as she sobs patheticly. Her body grew rigid as the lizardman's thick cock thrusts deep back into her dripping cunt. She shudders as she suddenly goes still. Her eyes register what she saw and could only gaze up at Grail. His words seemed to go through her mind like mud. She was having difficulty thinking straight after that ordeal. Unable to speak, she oh so weakly shakes her head to answer his question.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:57 pm

Feeling her body go completely rigid on his cock, the demon looked down into her eyes, seeing her fear even though she was back in the real world. He felt her head shake in response to his question and grinned down at her, his hand slowly beginning to slip from her mouth. His other hand, that held the demon in his hand, set the small beast on the table and moved his hand up to her breast where he would begin to slowly grip and mold that sensitive tit over and over again, his cock slowly grinding back and forth inside of her cunt. His fingers traced down her cheek and to her neck, letting his fingers curl slowly around her throat.

"You're broken Kanoe...your body, and your mind. I don't know what you've went through on this island, but I've managed to do it in less than two meetings with you. Your body wants me, it's feeding off me as we speak, and your mind wants nothing more than to accept my dick inside of you. You know this...because the worse alternative has already been shown to you Kanoe...Now give in and take what you really, really want."
Grinning, he pulled his cock slowly out of her dripping snatch and then pulled ran the hand on her breast up to her hair, pulling on it, yanking on it slowly so that he could bring his dick towards her mouth once more.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next