View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Sea Wants You (for Kaori) 

The assault of his rough tongue was almost unbearable now. Half in protest, half in yearning, Kaori’s hips continued to sway and writhe against the tongue rubbing through her panties on her slightly swollen clit. She didn’t have time to force from her mind the pleasure derived from the tongues slimy contact, for at that moment, her shirt was ripped off, revealing her shapely cleavage, accentuated by the tight fitting pink push-up bra. There was a reprieve, before the tentacles around her breasts continued squeezing, and massaging her bosom.

The monster’s tongue rubbing on her clit was unbearable now: fighting off arousal was tough, when the alternative to escape was all her mind could think of. “I certainly look lovely in pink?? Let go of me you pig,” She said, her words intermixed with slight moans.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:09 am
Profile YIM

The blob's dark eyes glanced up and down her lovely body as his tongue continued to grind harder against her pink panties. Cukoo could slowly see that her squirms and wiggles were no longer an attempt to escape, but were becoming reactions to the slow arousal building up inside of her. It would not be long before she would be ready to receive everything Cukoo had to give her.

The thick black tentacles gripping around her breasts continued to squeeze and twist around her soft flesh, nearly tearing her pink bra off her body from the strain being forced onto it. As Cukoo continued to let his thick tentacles to their work, he heard the young girl's protests, making another watery laugh fill the salty air. "I will let you eventually, my sweet, but only after I have had my... fill... of you." His rough tongue rubbed endlessly against her clit through the wet fabric, sending small waves of pleasure through her body.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:21 am

“His fill of me…” Kaori thought. “Why, Why are you doing this?” she pleaded, “Why would you do this to me?” but his attack was relentless. The monster rubbed and massaged her breasts, which only magnified her arousal. She felt the bra begin to tear from the veracity of the monsters’ tentacles. Worse still, the rough tongue molesting her clit sent vibrations of arousal through her slender frame.

Kaori’s mind was in chaos. Spasms of pleasure and arousal swept through her body, yet she could not believe how easily she was captured by this monster. She heard and felt the moans exit her mouth become louder and more passionate, but forced her mouth shut, refusing to show the monster any sign of pleasure.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:53 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo let out a small laugh as he heard the young girl whimper out another question for the black blob. "Because you look delicious, and I am sure you will be." With that, his rough tongue suddenly began to grind much harder against the front of her pink panties, penetrating her sex lips slightly through the thin fabric. The massive blob was slowly beginning to taste the sweet juices flowing from her body, a truly delicious taste indeed.

Cukoo's dark eyes locked onto the young girl's breasts which were still being squeezed and manipulated tightly through her pink bra, twisting slightly tighter with each passing moment. Suddenly, the massive blob tasted something new as his tongue continued to rub against her tight panties. A loud laugh echoed over the water as he said, "well well, you are a virgin." Cukoo had found that the sexual juices given from virgins tended to be the most delicious, and he was sure this young girl would not be any different.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:26 am

The tentacles were still binding and molding her breasts, when she felt her bra tear, the cups still held in place by the relentless appendages. The monster’s tongue seemed to reach another state of vigor, pressing harder and harder against her sex, finally pushing through the lips of her sex, even through the cloth of her panties. With each grind, each stroke on her sex, she felt the arousal inside her build, and the wall between pleasure and dignity weaken. She arched her back in subconscious pleasure, when the monster, for the first time, reminded her that this might be her first time.

In her shocking realization that Cukoo would take her virginity, she kicked and flailed against the tentacles binding her, much like a worm flails against the grasp of a small child. “No… You wouldn’t… You can’t… NO!” she yelled, her words no longer mixed with moans and gasps. Any pleasure in her body was no replaced with anger and indignity, and her struggle was so reinvigorated that the monster had retract the assault of his tongue, at least for the moment. Angry, frustrated, terrorized, Kaori was screaming, and lashed out repeatedly with all her strength. For nearly 20 seconds, she rampaged, but in the end, she hung there, worn out, and tired, still held tightly in Cukoo’s grasp.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:33 am
Profile YIM

The black blob laughed loudly as the young girl renewed her struggles, trying in every way to escape his grasp, but it would never work. "It is useless, my dear." As soon as Cukoo said those words, a thin tentacle extended out from blob's large mouth, lashing around one end of her pink bra and pulling it away from her chest, tossing it back onto the beach.

Cukoo's dark eyes locked onto her bare breasts, topped by her hard pink tits. A deep laugh filled the air lashed around her soft mounds of flesh once again, squeezing them harder than before. Her hard tits rose and fell with each tight squeeze, giving the massive blob a perfect view of her beautiful chest. His rough tongue only drove harder against the front of her panties, absorbing more of the delicious juices flowing from her body. The sweet taste of her virgin sex was almost too much for Cukoo to handle. He knew that soon, he would take her completely.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:31 am

Cukoo, whether he knew it or not, was gradually eroding Kaori’s sanity, terrorizing her, yet physically pleasuring her. Her pink pushup-bra was pulled away from her body, revealing her full breasts and hard nipples being completely subjugated, manipulated and molded by Cukoo’s molesting tentacles. His grip on her breasts was bordering on pain, yet his fondling only added to her arousal. Though indignant at the thought of losing her virginity to a bestial monster, the pleasure derived from his tongue’s friction against her sex was gaining a foothold in her mind. A soft, “uhnnn…uhnnn” escaped her mouth, and her hips subconsciously gyrated against monster’s hot, slimy tongue.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:04 pm
Profile YIM

A deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo watched the young girl begin to give in to the pleasure being forced onto her. Her hips slowly began to grind and flex against his rough tongue as she let small moans over and over. "Yessss...," hissed the black blob, pressing his black tongue harder against the front of her pink panties. "Give in to the pleasure. Let yourself be taken."

Another thin tentacle slowly extended out from the massive blob's mouth, lashing around her tight panties. Cukoo's dark eyes lashed onto her hips and thighs as the tentacle slowly pulled her panties down her legs. The long tongue pulled away for only a moment as her wet panties slid down her legs before the were finally pulled off her body. The tentacle tossed the small piece of fabric back towards the beach as Cukoo gazed down at the young well-bound prize in front of him, now completely bare.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2