View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 English? Boring... (Exi) (CLASSROOMS/COMPLETED) 

"If only you could. If only you could."

Now!

The mist came in contact with her calf and he ran a suggestion through her mind of the two of them together. Subtle, so it seemed like her own thought. He hoped she hadnt had much experiance with this type of assult before.

admin_darth> /kill red_leader

Exi: 2 Schoolgirls: 0

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:24 pm
Profile YIM

She glares at the annoying little monster. The witch had every mind to destroy him and deal with the reprucussions later. The woman began to walk forward only to stop. Kanoe blinks her eyes for a moment as she found herself thinking about them together. She shakes her head. The only together there will be will be the monster meeting her magic. Slowly the woman began to whisper soft incantations as wisps of darkness begin to swirl in her hand. She remembered there being gases and mist before so an impact blow may not be enough but the blowout should at least part any mist he tries to call when she heads for the door. Either way, her target was not him but the door. The monster will just be a bonus should it get in her way.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:31 pm

His grin widened as she paused from the suggestion. Now, stronger this time. More. He had them begin to flood through her mind, still subtle enough to feel like her own if she could think clear enough through the onslaught of suggestions.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

Her incantations slow as she began to stumble on her words. She seems to be having trouble concentrating as images of the monster surface in her mind. The shadows disappear as she shakes her head, taking steps away from the figure. Kanoe was not sure what was happening. The woman glares at the figure.

"Wh-What are you doing to me!?" She hissed.

She never had these thoughts before. The woman was not a complete fool. She knows she never met this being before in her time on the island. It must be a trick...it has to be. Kanoe tries to concentrate to cast a spell but the images kept flashing in her mind. She backs away to the other side of the classroom.

"Stay away from me.." She stammers.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:42 pm

"Well. You're the first to figure it out. Congradulations. You get a reward."

Every step she took back was matched by one of his own foreward.

"Now why would I stay away from you, the reason I came out from the shadows? I need you, and I can tell you need me."

He made the suggestions stronger. Now that she knew the ruse, there was no reason for them to be subtle any longer.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:49 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes grow wide as the image of them being together grew even stronger. She found herself closing her eyes, being in his arms. Feeling completely safe as she finds her lips meeting... Kanoe feebly shakes her head as she nearly stumbles, bumping into a desk. It took alot of will to move around the desk so it was between him and her. Who was this guy? Why did she want to be with him so badly.

"St-Stop it.." She says faintly, "I..I don't need..."

It was getting so hard to think. Every thought was somehow involving him in it. Her nails dig into the desk as she desperately tries to focus on something else, anything else.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:54 pm

Exi stood not three inches from her now, his face right in hers.

"What's wrong sweet?"

He decided not to increase the strength of the suggestions any further. This one he wanted to push over the edge on his own.

"What do you need me to do for you?"

His voice was a soft whisper, smooth and sweet to the ears. His tail brushed her hand and gently wrapped around her wrist.

"Tell me..."

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:08 am
Profile YIM

She gazes back at the figure helplessly. Her eyes gaze at the red eyes, feeling them pulling at her. The suggestions were already putting her at her limit. She found no urge to move away left in her mind. His soft whisper sent a pleasing shiver down her spine as she found her cheeks blushing softly.

"I..." She stammers.

The woman was at a complete loss of words. Did they meet before? She could not stop thinking about him. The woman gasps faintly as she feels soft fur wrap around her wrist. She shakes her head, trying to think straight.

"I..I don't...know," She says faintly as she lowers her gaze.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:15 am

He gently put a finger under her chin and brought her eyes back up to his, drawing her into a kiss. He broke the kiss after only a moment to look her back in the eyes.

"Does my Kanoe know what she wants now?"

His other hand traced down her arm to meet her hand, his fingers lacing gently with hers.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:21 am
Profile YIM

The woman quivers as she felt him raise her gaze back into his. The monster found no resistance as he took a kiss of Kanoe's soft lips. The young witch closes her eyes some only to open them to see those glowing eyes once more. Her heart was beating faster as her cheeks burn with a deep blush. She gave a weak nod to his question.

"K-Kiss me again..." She stumbles with her words.

Instead of trying to analyze or resist the suggestions, she found herself thinking more and more about them. Was this what she wanted? This being and her...together?

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:26 am

Exi nodded and slowly kissed her again, though longer this time, deeper. His hand squeezed her's and his tail traced up her arm, to her shoulder, then down her side, finally coming to rest around the same calf the mist was wrapped around.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:29 am
Profile YIM

She gasps into the deeper kiss. Her free hand slowly wraps around the figure's body as she tries to get as close as possible with the desk in her way. She shivers as she felt the tail tickle her bare arms and tease down her side. Kanoe's hand closes around the monster's, squeezing tightly. The suggestions were all that was left in her mind. The school, the teacher, or even the fact she was locked in this room did not matter to her anymore. All she knew was him and her, together. Her tongue tries to go into his mouth, as if he were a lover.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:34 am

He indulged her for a moment and parted his lips, his own tongue meeting hers and dancing with it passionately, playing up the role that he had tricked her into thinking he was. After a little while, he pulled back a bit, putting his head aside hers and whispering into his ears.

"Kanoe..."

He whispered, giving her ear a gentle lick.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:40 am
Profile YIM

A soft sigh escapes her lips as the kiss was finally broken. She never felt this way before. Were they lovers? Her mind felt so hazy. She could not remember the details. Her eyes went wide as she felt his soft breath and warm tongue against her ear. Kanoe nearly melted like butter right there. What should she say? She..She could not remember his name. Her cheeks redden further. Will he be upset? She will just have to answer a different way. Yes a different way.

"Y-Yes.." She whispers back hesitantly.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:45 am

His lower half began shifting, which he suggested wasnt happening, that he was merely pressing more against her, into a semi solid substance that prepared to strike, tendrils forming from it's shapelessness to bind her legs and arms.

"Something important about us..."

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:48 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next