View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 English? Boring... (Exi) (CLASSROOMS/COMPLETED) 

The woman was leaning some against him as she enjoys the feel of his words tickling her ear. Her eyes close as she wraps her arms around him completely. She could not be happier that he was here with her. Kanoe could feel warmth in her body, in her heart. Was this love?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:51 am

Exi continued shifting until he was almost entirely suggesting his form to her.

"You shouldnt have trusted me."

He dropped all of his suggestions at that instant. It's entire body shifted and tendtrils bound her arms while pulling her legs apart. Others wrapped around the rest of her body, prodding at her clothing just for a little fun. One tendril, which formed of what was Exi's head, attempted to force it's way into her mouth, trying to make sure she remained silent.

There never was an 'Us'.

It laughed in her mind.

admin_darth> /kill red_leader

Exi: 2 Schoolgirls: 0

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:56 am
Profile YIM

She could feel her heart beating in her ears as he spoke to her. Then, everything suddenly fell apart in her mind. Her eyes grew wide as she sees the figure turn into a misty mass of tendrils. The woman did not even react as the tendrils bind her. As the last tendril enters her mouth, her legs grew weak and began to give way. The last message to her mind made her eyes water with tears. The monster took advantage of everything about her and now she was nothing but a toy to fuck. Her arms moves against her bonds but it seemed half hearted. The will to fight was crushed along with her heart. Despite it being a suggestion in her mind, she thought it was real. For a brief moment, she felt something she never had. And in the end it was nothing but a trick. Tears trickle down her cheeks as she sat there on her knees before the writhing tendrils.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:04 am

Exi laughed for a while longer before beginning to play with her, tendrils wrapping around her breasts and squeezing them hard, others beginning to remove clothing. One had decided to forgoe the removal of her undergarments and prodded at her sex, knowing full well that all it had to do was remove the cloth between it and it's prize.

Kanoe. You are mine. My toy. For me to abuse. Do you understand?

Suddenly, the images resumed, this time of them together, but her subordinate to him, her abused by him, and actually enjoying it. The suggestions were strong as well, it hoped strong enough to bring her back into another illusion.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:13 am
Profile YIM

She gasps faintly as her sensitive breasts were squeezed by the tendrils. Kanoe blinks, raising her gaze to the mass of tendrils. She felt her clothing being loosened by the misty appendages. A faint moan left her lips as the sensation from her breasts stimulates her body. The tendril prodding at her sex could already feel she was slightly moist. Whether it was from the illusion of lovers or from just the mere groping of her chest was a mystery.

The young woman blinks as she hears his voice in her mind. She was opening her mouth in protest despite the tendril inside it already when she hesitates. What was happening to her? Her mind felt hazy and confused again. Strange memories of being his servant, willing to do anything for him. He was abusive but, she wanted to please him. Kanoe quivers in her bonds as she found herself nodding her head, unable to give a verbal reply.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:20 am

The tendril prodding at her sex slipped past the only thing between them and plunged in. The others began finishing their work on her clothes, loostening them to the point where it's tendrils snaked under her outfit, running over her body. The pair around her breasts followed suit, now on her skin and squeezing a little harder as another pair formed to toy with her nipples.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:28 am
Profile YIM

The poor woman was already believing the suggestions as if they were her own memories. Her cheeks flush softly as she began to suckle on the tendril in her mouth. Her blouse was opened revealing her luscious orbs held in by a black bra. The monster was not stopping, loosening and unsnapping her bra. A moan vibrates through the tendril in her mouth as the other appendages wrap and squeeze the soft pale flesh. Her eyes flutter some as a pair teases her nipples, causing them to harden and become erect slowly. The woman lets forth a groan as the tendril between her thighs slithers into her panties and into her moist sex. Her body grew rigid and arches slightly from the sudden invasion.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:33 am

Another tendril formed at her rear, forcing it's way into her other end as well, the one in her sex now pumping in and out. The tendril in her mouth removed itself, allowing her to respond verbally to the whispers in her mind.

Kanoe. What do you call me?

((I should have mentioned. He can hear her thoughts as well.))

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:38 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes remain gazing at the mass of mist as another tendril drills up into her tight little rear. Kanoe's eyes grow even wider as she lets forth a muffled cry of pain. Usually such a entry into her rear doesn't please the woman at all but her memories seem to tell her otherwise. The suggestions remind her of times he drilled into her rear over and over until she was nothing but a cumming mess.

Kanoe gasps for breath as the tendril leaves her mouth. Her lips briefly follow the tendril before her bindings remind her to remain where she was. Loud groans leave her mouth as the two tendrils grind against her inner walls of her anus and cunt. Despite her loud moaning, his voice in her mind was perfectly clear. The woman hesitates on the question. The young witch was one who resisted many monsters' attempts to break her and make her submit. But, that urge to resist was not in her mind. Only the urge to serve and be used by him was the only thoughts constantly flashing in her confused mind. At first she did not even know the answer but the suggestions slowly answered it for her. A word she would cry out as he would abuse and take her body.

"Nngh! Ahh! M-Master?" She moans out.

((i know but she doesn't))

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:50 am

Yes.... That's a good toy. Now what do you want from your Master?

Exi continued pumping itself in and out of her body, tweaking her nipples and squeezing her breasts, a set of tendrils beginning to weave through her hair and pull her head back a little so she was looking at the ceiling.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:55 am
Profile YIM

She felt happy that her master was pleased with her answer. The woman's hips weakly buck against the thrusting tendril in her cunt as it rubs inside her body and against the tendril that was deep in her ass. Kanoe no longer questioned her thoughts as they continue to pour into her head, leaving her in full belief of her new role. She arches her body as her hair was pulled back. Her chest thrusts outwards for the tendrils to grip and squeeze them easier as her every flick of her engorged nipples drove her deeper and deeper into passion. She could barely form the answer as lust began to cloud her already confused mind. She felt like she has been in the position before and asked the very same questions. As per the suggestions, she answers them the same way.

"Ngh..Ahh! I... Ahh..to..to serve..you.." She groans.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:07 am

Exi thrust itself into her as though she were a doll, seemingly as though he didt care that her body had limits, though really it was constantly making sure it wasnt hurting her too much.

Tell me all the things you would do for me.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:17 am
Profile YIM

"Ah..any..anything!" She cries, "Oh god!"

Her eyes roll back as she felt her body giving in. The woman's nectar runs down her thighs and the thrusting tendril. The pain from the initial thrusts were gone, she only felt pleasure rolling through her body from the two tendrils. Her hips try to thrust back as best as she could as her breasts bounce and sway before the squeezing appendages. Sweat began to glisten over her pale skin from the excertion. She was having trouble answering with the tendrils driving her wild.

"Any..any desire...any wish...you have," She moans.

Hard pants of pleasure leave her lips as her breathing grew more erratic. She finally screams as fresh nectar began to squirt out of her, experiencing her first climax with her master. Kanoe falls almost limp in her bonds as she lets the tendrils ravage her. Her climaxing cunt contracts madly around the relentless tendrils.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:23 am

Exi continued taking her through her climax, feeding off the pleasure she was emanating, letting it recharge itself. It took her for a little while longer before easing her to the ground, wrapping itself around her and continuing to feed.

Kanoe.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:26 am
Profile YIM

The pistoning tendrils inside her only prolonged the blissful release. Every thrust into her cunt causes nectar to squish out around her dripping slit. She moans out loud as she could feel her insides spasm madly. Her breasts bounce and sway from her heavy breathing and squeezing tendrils. Her eyes began to cloud over in lust as her master takes full advantage of her confused state. As the mist wraps around her, she sways weakily and lets herself slump down onto the floor.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:30 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next