View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 looking for a roomie (Aleace) 

Post looking for a roomie (Aleace)
slaming the door and running as fast as she could down one hallway down to one that seemed more occupied ...... her small body partly nude and shaking...cream colered skin... with new pinck ribbon like healing cuts all over her neck and breasts. She had been badly scratched up..... and all she did was babble about dolls coming to life.......

shivering in the hallway as she knocked on the first door she saw that was labeled .... ... .. .. occupied

(not mutch here i know...sorry about this transition from one scean to the next)

Last edited by BrightEyes on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:27 am
Profile YIM

Openeing the door revealed an also torn up girl, except she looked more close to healing. Aleace stood, having a cover over her aching body, though it was halfway covered also. She looked to the girl with wide eyes, an assumption coming to her mind.
"Oh dear. COme in come in!" she said, grabbing the girl and pulled her in. She quickly sat the girl down on the slightly torn bed, draping a cover over her for warmth and sat down on her knes before her.
Are you alright, Miss?! How did you get hurt?!" her worried voice asked, trying in all her power to help this girl.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:03 am

shaking and stuttering in the chair...her head ached as she ran her own hand though it in a front to back motoin while her legs shook uncontrolably in front of her.... shivering as her breasts where exposed, little patite breasts with pink areolas hardend by the cold.... Anna had left all her belongings behind even her glasses.... and though she could still see at a distance she could barily make out the fine print of any books.

"There was this teddy bear i found in the art room..... it said it was a protector when the drawing manicans rose up and attacked me.... but i should have known it was controlling them..... and i brout it with me to my room on the other end of the dorm...... and it took controle of my dolls and...and...... it...... .. .. "

she stared down and trailed off silently...... trying to hide the fakt that her crotch was bleeding...... the thing had taken her..... and the only innocence she still had left..... now she felt empty crying there before you.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:58 am
Profile YIM

Her teeth gritted in a painful memory. of course with how things wen, her voice played entirly in her English Accent.
"...you were...ravaged by that demon, were you not?" she asked, her face falling into an expression of saddness. She shivered at her own painful thought. The demon had raped another. Damn him...
She understood the girl's pain, and tried her best to comfort her. She sat beside her and did the only thing she could do for comfort...she hugged her.
"SSShhhhh...it is okay now. I know of the demonic bear of which you speak. It...got me too."
She patted her bare back in an attempt to calm her down, and even then did she began to speak Latin. A soft light flowed from her hands, and sent warmth into the other girl, arming her from the inside and caused a soothing sensation to take place.
"It is alright now. The thing is gone...I will do all I can to make sure you are safe from harm."

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:11 am

invulentarily spasming when first touched and continueing to pour out tears while she lay her head agenst a freandly soft sholder. crossing her arms to give her decentcy and to wipe the blood from her patite shredded form.

calming a little as the convulsing becomes less and less
"thank you so mutch for being here.... .. so so mutch. I pobably would have died if it wasnt for you..... .. .. "

holding her tears for a molment as she starts to take deep long breaths and soon is only wimpering from the pain.

"Im Joanna but you can call me Anna-Gale..... .. .. Im realy sorry for this but can i use your shower" blood glistens on your hands as she draws back and you relize the girl is still badly hurt....

Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:40 pm
Profile YIM

She looks down as she finds blood covering her hands. This girl is badly injured.
"Y-yes of course. I am Aleace, Miss Joanna. You may use anything here," she says simply and lets go of the girl so she can do as she asked.
"Are you...going to be alright?"

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:06 am

gratitude was not enouph of a word to describe how Anna-Gale felt right now, she had burst into somones room she diddnt even know and had a meltdown in her arms..... not to mention making a mess of staining blood around the room...... she could only hope to become a good freand with Alease. and in the silent breathing of the room she diddnt want to leave the kind girls arms.

"please help me walk"
standing akwardly she let her slim body slip along Alease's and though a bit hesitant and shy to do so she bent Anna bent and sliped of her panties that where now sreaded and bloody..... she staggers about the room putting her ruined garment in the trash and walking tward the bathroom... being helped by Alease.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:38 am
Profile YIM

"Of course," she says, and helps her up by taking an arm and puts it over her shoulder. Not caring about her panties that fell on the floor, she helped Joanna across the room and to the bathroom. Stepping in, she closes the door behind her, and begins to actually undress what little clothing Joanna has.
"I do not care if your naked. You need to get these clothes off or they will heal into your wounds," she explains. Stripping her off, she gathers two towels and sets them ontop of the sink. She turns the knob to bath on warm, letting it feel the tub.
She sighs as she had done this hurridly. She takes Joanna's hands and lets her slip into the warmth of the water.
"Easy now."

Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:01 am

quivering a bit as she took small steps under the jet streem of watter.... the heat of the shower quickly reverberating of of the blue and white tiled room and filling it with steam gasping as i held onto Alease and embraced her as the watter washed away blood and cum cleaning my wounds and squirming agest the body of Alease .......

Joanna was patite and fagile wimpering still slightly in her arms as she looked down at her own crotch...... a part of her that would never feel the same....... and despite all the comfort in the world she will alwayse have nightmares about this night...... the night her innocence was stolen from her.....

Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:53 am
Profile YIM

"There now. How are feeling now?" she asks, trying to help this poor girl. She turned the nob to the showerhead and pulled it down, before rinsing the blod off the girl's back, careful not to hurt her where their were bruises or cuts.
She looked to her and gave a small smile, touching her back and began mummbling things in Latin. Her warm hand turned to a comforting warmth that slowly stretched into the girl's body, giving her the desireable comfort she needed.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:09 am

sighing and becoming more relaxed as the warm light of Aleases hand healed her wounds ....and releaved the aching and bleeding on her back.. .. taking up the soap and sponge as i washed her back in return.... feeling safe in this girls arms i wondered if she felt the same..... but also wondered about her own sexuality.She found washing with Alease vary arousing and hoped she would make anouther move as Joanna was too shy to do so.......

Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:08 am
Profile YIM

She chuckles softly as the odd girl wishes to return the favor. She gently takes her hand and sets ot beside her, and then presses against her back once more to give her the warm feeling.
"That is sweet, but you must remember I still have most of my clothes on. If you wish for me to join you, I can," she says, not at all disgusted by any means of the girl's actions.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:16 am

although her healing spells where working the small girl still drifted in and out not compleatly saporting her own waight. although she knew she was safe and had an akward falf smile across innocent looking face....... you could tell she was compleatly exsusted and not aware of everything around her.

That monster had realy worked her over and you could tell the young girl wassnt used to this school at all...... there whernt any mention of the strange creatures in the brosure....

" thank you ....so so mutch. im sorry for this but may i stay with you here tonight....... "

the small girl blushed and wispered shyly as she looked at her feet and tryed to cover for the fact that in her delusional stat just made a pass at a ...girl..... she never thought of herself to be attracted to a girl and she was too sore tonight to be able to tell if she did it because she felt somthing or if she did it in an apologetic way.........

Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:24 am
Profile YIM

"Of course. I wouldn't let you wander out like that this state your in," she replies and decides to get in with her. She strips down and gets behind her in the tub. Slowly she descends to the bottom and gives a shiver to the warm water. Comfortable with the temperature, she begins to wash her back of the dry blood and massages her bruises to try and make her comfortable.

"I hope you don't mind me being to touchy with you," she says, clearing her throat to hide her nervoussness aswell. She had never exactl bathed with another girl so this was kind'ave daunting on her. She blushed at the thought of seemingly lesbian and continued to wash the girl.

"You are okay now, anyways right?"

Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]