View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 English? Boring... (Exi) (CLASSROOMS/COMPLETED) 

Feeling energized, it decided to resume it's work, forcing it's tendrils back into her openings again, not letting her regain her senses, though she would have to struggle to realize what it did if it didnt drop the suggestion after it left.

Kanoe. There are some things you must do for me.

Exi would have grinned if it had a mouth.

admin_darth> /kill red_leader

Exi: 2 Schoolgirls: 0

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:34 am
Profile YIM

With no rest, her body was quickly being ravaged and raped once more. With only coming off her climax, she was already feeling herself heating up with passion. It felt so good, the mist was solid but did not tear into her body. Leaving only the amazing feeling of the mist rubbing inside her body and over her pale sensitive breasts. The woman gasps and groans in pleasure. For a moment, it did not seem the mental command reached the woman as she continues to writhe in bliss. Only after several heavy pants and moans did she manage to speak.

"Y-Yes...M- Ahh.. M-Master?" She groans.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:43 am

I want you to bring me more. My toy. Bring me another like you. One that I can partake in any time I wish, like I do with you.

Exi pushed far into her, the tendril in her sex snaking far into her, while the one in her anus snaked even further. It squeezed her breasts hard and pinched her nipples all at the same time, as if accenting a point.

You must do this for me, my pet.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:47 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe cries out as she feels the tendrils delve deeper into her body. She could feel one push at her cervix while the other slithers further up her rear. Her body quivers, completely rigid on the floor as her nails try to dig into the carpet. The woman was afraid to displease her master and was more than willing to do this task for him.

"I...I will..Ahh I will bring..an-another.." She gasps in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Her nectar drips down her thighs, making a slight damp spot on the carpetted floor. The woman's tits were completely engorged with blood, standing painfully erect. Every shuddering breath causes her firm orbs to grind against the tightened tendrils, making even the task of breathing pleasing to her body.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:53 am

Very good. Upon completion of this, you will be rewarded.

It suggested to her what it might do for her, resuming it's line of suggestion again to aid in bringing her to another climax. It planned on filling her as much as possible, attempting something it hadnt before. The tendril in her sex slowly moved through her cervix, widening as it moved past the barrier, pushing against the walls there to see what her reaction would be.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:57 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes widen as images of the most pleasant sensations her master will make her feel flash in her mind. Her breathing quickly grew rapid as she felt heated just by the mere thought of the suggestions. Her body arches as she feels intense pressure inside her body. The tendril was going deeper. The woman's cunt was already tightening hard around the misty appendage as it pushes into her womb.

"Nngh! Ahhh!"

The woman cries out as she feels it in the core of her being. The tip pushes up against the walls of her womb causing her to whimper and groan in pleasure and pain. Her body quivers madly as the suggestions flash over and over in her mind. Soon her breath caught as she cries out, suffering a mentally induced climax. Her cunt clamps down around the tendril as warm nectar soaks down the mist.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:13 am

Exi pushed itself further into her, the tendril in her anus snaking very far into her, far enough that it was in a place it shouldnt be, just as the one in her sex pushed even more, now widening on the other end to break her, wondering how she would react to that.

I want you to bring her to the pool for me. Do you understand?

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:18 am
Profile YIM

The woman cries turn into screams as the pressure continues to build. She was completely filled by the solidified mist. The tendril expanding her cervix was now causing pain as it was being forced to spread wider and wider. Her nails dig and rake on the carpet desperately.

"Pl-Please...it..it hurts!" She whimpers, "M-Master!"

The young witch tries to pull away from the expanding tendril. She was scared of what will happen if it kept growing inside her womb. It was difficult to move as it was literally like having two rods up her body.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:22 am

Exi slowed it's expansion, not wanting to really hurt her. It didnt, however, slow the insertion into her anus, still snaking in, delving further into her body, exploring what it was like on the inside of a human.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:26 am
Profile YIM

"B-Bring her...t-t-to..the pool.." She stammers.

She gasps in pain as the tendril slithers further and further into her body to places where it really shouldn't be able to. Tears began to run down her cheeks as she was now becoming frightened. Did she displease master? Kanoe whimpers as she remains as still as possible.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:29 am

Exi stopped it's assult, the negative emotions inflicting a little pain on it. The tendrils pulled back and stopped expanding, releasing most of the pressure inside her.

Forgive me... If I hurt you much. You know it's not like me to cause you pain like that...

It apologized, sincerely, or at the very least to keep up the ruse that it had instilled in her mind.

Kanoe.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:33 am
Profile YIM

Her body slowly relaxes as she pants softly. Their was slight soreness in her body but the pain was no longer growing along with the tendril. She felt relieved that master was pleased with her answer and even apologized for hurting her. She smiles faintly as she lays there. Her nectar dripping out around the tendril still inside her.

"I..I will do as you will," She whispers, "I will not fail you master."

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:37 am

Exi fed off her for a moment longer before removing itself from her body, slowly.

I must leave now. I will be waiting, Kanoe.

Exi hovered over her, a tendril pressed gently against her temple, and it waited for her response.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:42 am
Profile YIM

The woman nods her head as her eyes begin to close. The toll on her mind was leaving her weary. She must bring another woman to meet her master at the pool. The thought ran through her mind as she lays there. Her breathing returns to normal as her nectar drips out of her abused cunt. Kanoe's cheeks blush softly as she felt needed by her master. It felt strangely pleasant.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:46 am

The next thing that happened was a blinding light in her head, then, she woke up on her desk.

The only thing that it left with her of the encounter was it's name, the word 'Master', and the command it had given her.

Bring me another, like you, to the pool.

It had decided to let them echo in her mind as though they were her own thoughts, adding to the strength of the command.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:53 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next