View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Sshh, No Talking in the Library. (Kanoe) -Completed- 

She nods to her, feeling slightly relieved by her expession. Good, no taking anything the wrong way.
Sighing mentally, she gave a heated, slow breath, calming herself just as so. Her eyes were closed in a more meditative state, not moving, hardly breathing, though the faint movement of her chest was sign she still kne of her own bodily needs.
It was slower then a jerk, but her eyes opened, revealing a lighter, yet hazed color, an obvious sign she was completely focused on her own magic. Now being able to concentrate fully, her movements were nice and graceful. Her first trick was having her left hand under her right. Her right hands moved her digits in a sort of tapping sense with every finger. It was suddenly that light gathered into a sickle like formation, almost in the shape of a sun. Her breathing still stayed the same, which would be amazing for how much energy she was putting in.
"My power is for halfway based on aiding other magic users, which is more then a superior double-team fighting style. With that half, I can send all my magic, all my strength into my partner. I am sure you can understand the power that would be surging through your veins if you had a completely healthy witch at your side. In this, I have no problem with the matter, but even with that half soully used for that purpose, I can still use my magic to my own advantage," she said, her voice monotone and had no feeling in it, as though there ws another person in Aleace's place. "My mind is completely clear of any distractions. You may also fall into this trance, but be forewarned...this state will leave you completely vulnerable and must be done with great judgement."

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:54 am

This woman was in a perfect trance, blocking out all distractions. Her monotone voice took Kanoe's immediate attention. She never seen eyes like those before. The young witch took in the other's movements carefully. Her gestures were fluid and it looks like Aleace was not even straining herself as she produces another source of light. Magic designed to assist others more than herself? Why does this person know spells like this? Was this woman searching for another witch to help all along?

"How do I enter such a trance?" She asks softly.

Maybe it would leave her vulnerable but such a trance would help out alot when practicing by herself. It would definitely cause less fires and holes in her dorm walls that's for sure. The woman felt a bit jealous of Aleace's ability. She had to remind herself that the light witch was only doing this to help gain trust and to help her. But, why does she have to be...better than her? Kanoe shakes her head slightly, she can't distract herself like this. She needed to focus on this woman and learn everything she knows so she can perhaps protect herself in the future.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:09 am

"...in this state I can read body language fluently and perhaps even go through your mind. In this phase you can b so much intune with your surroundings, the side effect of being vulnerable is contradicted. Do not think so highly of me. It is only age difference, and because of my personality that I am able to gain such understanding in my own abilities.
The way to enter the trance is to simply bring just a small tad of magic into you brain, literally. Manipulate your mind into this state. The way is better then it sounds, and for future reference I am not nor will I ever exploit you while in this trance. I cannot say for others. A side note is that you will be controlling your frontal lobe, which is where your will is. Manipulating it will cause a side effect such as answering any question you are asked, no matter how personal or faded the answer is, you will answer. Be careful of how much you send o you brain, though. I have caused myself to faint or pass out when I sent my power to it."
The orb that is still in Kanoe's lap burns brighter then ever, a surge from Aleace's own power courses through Kanoe whether she realizes it or not.
The older witch then suddenly waves her hands sideways and causes the orbed sun to dissapear in a heap of little flakes of light and those too dissapear...as if it were never created.
"I learned this trance...from when I was abused, Miss Kanoe. It as a state I went into this state unintentionally to shelter my mind from the hurtful words of my ex-bofriend. My body would become completely tense an rigid like stone to protect my body from his abusive ways in that case. It has been a long time since I have been hit, so I have forgotten how to go into that stance," she answers, reading Kanoe's thoughtbase and non-understanding of how she obtained this hypnotic trance.
She says everything in a slow pace, as her body conserves even her talking to better use.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:36 am

Her cheeks flush slightly in embarassment as Aleace reveals some of the questions that dwelled in her mind. The woman could read her thoughts. The method of entering the trance made Kanoe nervous. With her level of control she might just end up popping her own little head from the attempt. She was uncomfortable about manipulating her mind...enough monsters do that to her already.

The woman suddenly gasps as the light orb suddenly blazes in her lap. She quivers as she feels power and energy flow through her veins. She had been drained of her mana before but never had it infused into her. Kanoe's eyes widen as she could feel it surging through her body. She was told she has a large amount of mana and now she could feel even more in her body. It was like being charged with lightning, she felt energize and very good.

"Am..Amazing," Was all the woman could stammer out.

She blinks as she looks at Aleace's trancelike stare. If what she said was true then... She expected her to ask questions while the light witch had no choice but to answer them. What should she ask though?

"Why are you helping me?" She asks softly, "What do you really think of me?"

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:18 pm

"...nothing more then to help a fellow witch in her quest to become stronger. I must like you a lot is what I gather from my feelings," she says, not aware to much that Kanoe was taking the question asking quite seriously. She rests hr hands on her lap, her breathing still the same. She pauses, trying to gather information to answer her last question.
"I think of you as a highly intelligent and perseptive girl. My power feels drawn to you and I, awell. I am not all to sure of where I stand how much I like you, but the info will come soon to answer."
"Now then. I can understand how nervous you might be about manipulating your on mind. I an help you get into the trance by the power I have put in you," she says. Raising a single finger she reachs over, and presses a finger to Kanoe's forehead.
"By doing this the first time, it should be simple enough for you to pick up on it and it will like riding a bike...you will never forget." Her voice is calm and slow as it usually is.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:57 pm

The woman answered Kanoe's questions with no hesistation. She had no reason to doubt Aleace's answers and decides to leave it at that. There was no reason to try and pry anything else out of her. It was nice being taught as an equal and not being looked down upon like her mistress does. The young witch could find herself respecting this student though she finds the honesty and kindness unorthodox.

She blinks as she feels Aleace's finger pressing to her forehead. So she will now go to that trancelike state as well? The woman was a bit worried of this but, she shakes that fear away. This woman has yet to take advantage of her. Can she really trust her? Kanoe's eyes close as she gave a slight nod of her head. There is always risk involved in using magic, this situation will just be no different.

"What..should I do then?" She whispers, "How do I enter that trance you are in?"

Kanoe shifts in her chair some to get comfortable. Doing what she can to relax now that she no longer has the light orb with her. Just have to remain calm. This is not a trap, this student is kind to her. She could at the very least trust her for this lesson.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:31 pm

"...you must close your eyes. Now...think of horrible things these monsters have done to you. It may sound ironic, but it is the only to enter the state. Your magic will flow out of ou and proect its user. Your willpower must let go and your magic will replace it. Have faith in yourself...now relax your body...and it will do th rest..."
Her voice had probably fallen on deaf ears if Kanoe had done exactly as she said. She sent abit of her magic into Kanoe, and it slowly flowed to is destination...
((I will be off for awhile, but I shall return as always. :3))

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:19 pm

The slight quivering of her body reveals what Kanoe was thinking about. The several rapes she suffered, some she could remember others she could not but would wake knowing she was taken. Waking in torn clothes and covered in cum. She remembers how they would rape her, show their power over her as she spasms to their will. The witch was nothing but a doll to those beasts. A long sigh leaves her lips as she holds back a whimper. She did not want to think about this. Her body began to grow much more tense as the images flash in her mind. The mind games, the abuse, the rape. They begin tearing at her psyche. Her will was very stubborn, wanting to hold on as tight as possible as her mind suffers. She was not letting the magic flow to her brain as she shakes her head.

"I..I can't, no more..." She says faintly, "I..I don't want to think.."

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:54 pm

She placed a quick finger to her lips. Good, she was tens enough.
"Shush. You have done all I can ask of you, now relax...just calm yourself," she says and send her magic into her hands, giving Kanoe the warm feeling she needed.
"You are tense enough to bring your mind into complete submission. Just concentrate on calming yourself and I shall do the rest. Understand? I promise before God, Himself, I will allow nothing to happen to you. And I can make that promise for the time being. No one can harm you..." she spoke softly and kindly to her, trying to make her voice as soothing as possible.
Poor girl. She must've gone through a lot if she cannot even bring herself to think about any of it.
"Feel strong. feel your strength in your body course through your veins..and it may come true!" she said, and sent a small flicker to her brain, manipulting it into the state she waned to go in. When Kanoe opened her eyes, she saw before her standing was Aleace who was clapping with delight.
"You did it! Awesome! That is the biggest sep you can make in training! Go you!" she praised, clasping her hands together in delight.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:13 pm

Her voice cuts short as she felt a finger rest on her soft lips. That soothing warmth ran through the finger and tries to calm her down. With a weak nod, she began trying to calm herself down. It was in the past now, those monsters are not here. Must stop acting like a scared little girl. Have to be strong.. Kanoe's mind continues to float in darkness as she keeps her eyes closed. She felt the warm finger on her lips. She could faintly hear Aleace's voice. The rest of the world seemed to dim and fade away as she floats with just her thoughts keeping her company.

She felt something spark briefly in her mind and she felt very strange. Her body was completely relaxed and calm. Kanoe's eyes open revealing a slight haze over them as she remains in a trance. Aleace seemed so happy that she accomplished this step. She knew she felt pleased as well but her emotions did not rise up in her mind as she remained centered. She blinks slowly and nods her head.

"I..I feel strange," She says in a monotone voice.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:28 pm

"Well, you have forced your brain to do something it has never done before. It may feel strange, but your emotions will begin to return soon," she explains. It was also how Aleace's mind was, aswell. It was a matter of speaking that both Kanoe's and Aleace's mind were bridged for the short time.
"With this trance-like state you have now, you will not have much trouble controlling and flowing magic in your body," she adds. It was slightly odd to see her sway a bit, and she then holds her head as if in pain.
"Forgive me. My body is draining more then what I thought it would...i-it will be easy to get out of this trance. Simply blink and you will be out. I must say it is much harder to get in this state then out. Gah...I will have to cut this lesson short for today. I was tired before hand, and its taking its toll on me. I might have to take a long breather..." she says, having to bend herself down as she began panting.
It appeared her body shook from exhaustion, almost ot having enough strength to hold her up.
"Don't...forget...to blink...and you will be out of here. I must leave now..." she said and suddenly dissapated.
Outside of her trance now, she groans loudly and then suddenly passes out. It appears she was far more weak then she had led on. Her form slumped in the chair, her head resting against her chest is it breathed in and slowly.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:45 pm

It was very strange, she was noticing things she never have before. The ever positive Aleace was showing signs of fatigue. The strain of casting so many spells and giving up her power to help Kanoe was even causing slight discomfort and pain to the woman. This student did all this for her? No emotion showed despite her slight shock of it all. The lesson was short but beneficial.

If it were not for the trance, her eyes would have widen as Aleace slumps down in her chair. The light witch has fallen unconcious. Seems the trance puts a toll on the body as well. Kanoe blinks and lets out a faint gasp as she breaks the effect. She would apologize again but there was no point in talking to an unconcious girl. The young witch takes Aleace's books and puts them into her book bag. It would be troublesome if someone saw that laying out.

The bell rung as the next classes were starting. She had already decided on skipping hence why she was here in the first place. Seems Aleace has chosen the same thing now. There shouldn't be much to worry about with everyone in class. But, it's those things that don't attend class that worry her. Returning the favor, Kanoe remains seated as she watches for anyone comming, letting the light witch rest and regain some strength.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:09 am

Damn myself. WHy wasn't I paying attention to my body's fatigue?! I should have noticed before I drained so much that I passed out!! Oye, now I am drained of all my power and will not gain it for a friggin' while.
Aleace's body may of been out like a candle to an open window, but her mind still played along.
Well...I hope I helped Miss Kanoe atleast alittle bit. I wonder if she got out of her trance. Tch, of course I cannot very well see with my eyes closed...
It took a good ten minutes before she even began to stir. The light witch slowly opened her eyes, a faint groan of pain escaped her lips as she did.
Where was she? Oh, oh yes. She was in the library with Kanoe.
She suddenly shot her head up in an attempt to see if anything had happened. The side effect for pulling her head up so fast though caused her grab her head and give a loud whimper.
"Oh, my head. Feels like I have hangover."
She looks up and gives a small smile to her before resting her upper half on the table.
"Bloody hell. I am really sorry I fainted on you, Miss Kanoe. I did not mean to leave you like that," she apologizes, still holding her head in slight pain.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:38 am

Seems the tables have turned. Kanoe simply waits in her chair as she keeps watch. She wonders how long it will take for Aleace to recover enough to at least get out of the school. The young witch knew how it felt to be completely drained of mana. It took her three days just to recover after that particular encounter. She hopes it was not what the light witch has done.

The sounds of pain coming from the student did not sound pleasant at all. It was like working out too hard and straining out a muscle but in this case it was both physical and mental which is much more difficult to deal with. She blinks as she sees Aleace sit up only to watch her regret that action immediately. The dark witch sighs, shaking her head.

"Should be more careful," She says softly, "You have not been out long."

Ten minutes to regain conciousness though the woman still looked a bit worse for wear. She was a bit glad that the feeling was just a hangover, that means she didn't completely drain herself to zero. Still unpleasant but nothing compared to losing all of one's mana. Guess they both really were just novices learning as they go. But even then, this woman is so different compared to Kanoe. Does this attitude help with magic? She hopes not, the mere thought of pretending to be positive would give herself a hangover.

"Don't apologize," She says simply, "I did it to you as well and if it were not for me, you would have been just fine. Now we are both weary."

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:49 am

"Uhuu," was all she said, still gripping her head painfully. It hurt...it hurt like hell. Her head throbbed with a massive migrain.
"Yes...we are both. I-I hope I have helped you enough, Miss Kanoe. And...I still should anyways. You apologized to me."
((Not much to post. >>; Sorry about that.))

Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:11 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next