View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Biology Lesson (For Shapeless Clear) 

"Mmmm... You're getting into it now, aren't you, Miss Steel..."

The bladed tendril lashed our once more, cutting deftly between tghe cups of her bra without breaking the skin. Puring delightedly, he pulled the cups aside, admiring the way the full, firm globes jiggles while she stuggled.

"I son't paritcularly feel like calling you Miss Steel," he said, teasing her aurreoles with timy, feathery feelers that seemed to come from nowhere but avoiding her nipples themeselves for the moment, tugging gently on her panties. "It feels so formal..."

Playfully, he squeezed her pert breats together. "What's your first name, sugartits?"

My profile

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:36 am

As the girl’s bra was cut open, her body jumped in fear, dropping each cup slightly as her heavy tits giggled slightly. He quickly peeled the garment from each of her breasts anyways, her nipples starting to show signs of arousal despite the situation, each bud slightly stiff and darkening by the moment as the thing.

“I… j..j…j…” she tried to spit out in answer to him but couldn’t, her body quivering as his tendrils teased around her nipples, avoiding the growing peaks of each breast just barely as he teased her, large chest puffing in and out with her heavy breathing. “Jen… please… please stop…” she gasps as he continues to rape her, barely noticing as he pulls on her panties, too preoccupied with his attentions to her young breasts.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:34 am

"Cute name." he chuckled, tugging her panties down to her knees and running a tendril across her cunt lips teasingly. "Jennifer Steele. Like a slutty detective or something."

A warm, slimy tongue rose out of the translucent masss, teasing her bellybutton as he squeezed her tits roughly.

My profile

Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:30 am

The girl tried to respond but only a fearful, or maybe lustful, moan left her lips as they parted. The soft flesh of her breasts kneaded easily as his tentacles squeezed around the mounds, forcing them to stand out from her body even more than they already did, her nipples hardening like two caps set to burst from the pressure he was putting on her young tits.

Her struggles had all but died down, even as she felt the thing pull her panties away she just lay there for the most part, occasionally tugging harshly on one of the tendrils. They had almost totally stopped by the time the thing ran a tentacle over her slit, her body trembling in response.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:49 am

Slowly, ever so slowly, the tentacle started to slide into her cunt. Another one formed from the formless creature, teasing her tight rear entrance but not entering, not yet.

"Oh, how quickly they come around," he taunted, twisting her nipples teasingly as he squeezed her tits together. "Moan for me, Jenny... Moan like the dirty liittle slut you are."

My profile

Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:48 am

The teen’s head flew back, her long brown hair flying wildly as she let out a small gasp, her tunnel slick and very tight around the invading tendril as it probed at her young sex. Her chest and stomach leap in and out as she takes sharp breaths, her ripe breasts easily being worked over by the things, sending into a state of ecstasy even as she fought with her own body, ashamed that she was getting off on this.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:12 am

Tiny suckers lasched onto her clit and nipples, tugging and rubbing gently as the warm, thivk, slimy cocks slid deep into both of her tight little holes, growing inside her to become a perfect fit, a little too much at first but shrinking back to a manageable size if she looked like it hurt.

Gently, he wrapped a pair of hands around her hips, another pair squeezing and fondling the cheeks of her tight little backside as he pulled her onto the massive, thrusting organs, then pulled her off again as he pulled out before pulling her closer to bury himself inside her again.

"How do you like it, Jenny? Slow and gentkle, or hard and fast?"

For some reason, he seemed to be taking a sick, special sort of thrill from her arousal, rather than just trying to get his rocks off and get on with it. She seemed to be relatively new to campus, so she probably hadn't figured it out yet...

Some of them just loved watching their prey squirm.

My profile

Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:08 am

The burnette gasped loudly as the tiny sucker like things found her nipples and, quickly after, her clit. The girl’s tits were swollen with lust already, and she began to cry out more and more as it teased at the stiff buds. Lower on her body, her clit was almost throbbing in passion, urged on by the playing and sucking of the alien-like violator.

She didn’t, perhaps couldn’t, respond to his sick question, though as he thrust into her tight holes again and again, she began to respond more and more despite her mind’s utter disgust. It was slow at first, just a gentle arching of her back, pressing her tits up into the things sucking on them.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:31 pm

A pair of hands shot out, wrapping around her shoulders and pinning her to the floor, massaging gently as his cocks slid slowly in and out of.

He chuckled a bit as he rubbed her nipples together, just to see how she'd react, before he let the suckers go back to their work.

"You really should answer when someone asks a question... Unless you'd rather give me a blowjob than talk."

My profile

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:15 am

The girl’s back tries to arc off the ground even as he holds her down to the tiled classroom floor. Her young body writhed beneath it as her attacker impaled her holes, her sex hot, tight, and trembling around the invading phallus. A wet sound would occasionally reach her ears as her slick tunnel was speared by the thing.

“Nnnnnggghh no mooooore… pleeease…” she groaned out, although more moans and gasps punctuated her noises as he rubbed her stiff nipples against each other, before returning to sucking her young, soft breasts. “Nugh… hhhaaaard…” she suddenly gasped out, almost as if unaware of her answer to him.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:16 am

Harder was what she wanted, so harder is what she got, his huge, glassy cocks driving deeper and deeper into her, gathering speed and force with each thrust.

"Are you a happy little slut now?" he cuckled cruelly, raising another cock to her lips.

My profile

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:18 am

Jen felt the thing on her lips but kept them closed with the last shred of her willpower, her body all but triumphing over the horror in her mind as it went wild with lust. Her small frame bucked as the thing pushed itself into her deeply, penetrating her young body faster and harder. Her squeezed breasts bobbled a little in it’s grip as she was raped.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:56 am

Squeezing her pert little tits hard, he worked his thick, slimy cocks in and out of her eagerly, pounding at her tight little holes as he groped and fondled her pert titrs, tiny feelers massaging all over her body.

"Squeal for me, bitch. You know you want to."

My profile

Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:22 am

Jen screamed as he drove himself into her faster and deeper, wondering why nobody had come to help from the hall yet… couldn’t they hear her? Her thoughts were cut off as it taunted her, simultaneously squeezing and kneading her large breasts. Her body was growing more and more hot with lust as it raped her, her soft skin starting to glisten as she shook under its assault.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:51 am

He was waiting for her to give in, knowing that sooner or later, her resolve would break down. The instant her mouth opened, the tendril was there, eagerly thrusting in to violate it.

"About time," he chuckled cruelly, pinching her nipples and tugging teasingly.

a pair of warm, slimy hands massaged the pert cheeks of her ass gently as he squeezed and knewaded her tits, those three massive cocks forcing their way in and out of her, pumping in and out in unison as he strokes her sides, grabbing her hair roughly as he placed another pair of hands on her shoulders, forcing them to the floor as he force her to watch him abuse her beautiful body.

"Look at yourself," he teased sensually. "Don't you look beautiful like this? Those tattered clothes look beautiful on you, and being impaled on my cocks really brings out your eyes. You should show off your nipples more often."

My profile

Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next