View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Last Great Frontier 

Diana shuddered, it was getting too much for her, all of the things touching her, in places she would normaly not, even herself... But she could nothing to stop it, the monster was too strong, but then she started wondering if she really wanted to escape, or if she wanted it to go further...

~Diana Collier~

Thu May 24, 2007 7:05 am

He started a constant motion with his hands on her breasts. Squeezing, releasing, squeezing, releasing...he was feeling her breasts spring back into from everytime he released them, and he would feel them distort whenever he gripped them. This excited him to no end.

The tentacles started to rub periodically on the small piece of skin found just above the opening of her vulva...the 'clit', as they called it...and he studied its texture everytime he passed his tentacle on it.

A tentacle slid across the girl's bum, burying itself deep in the cleft of the girl's asscheeks, to assault the girl from behind, just rubbing for now. Everything has its time and place.

And he feels something was changing within him...something was growing. Was this the thing they called 'lust'?

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 25, 2007 12:11 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhh" Diana mumbled, she moaned again, it was moving faster, and in more places than before, rubbing over her clit, it felt so good, she finaly felt a surging rush of pleasure flow through her body, shudderng into an orgasm, it felt so good, she wanted it to go faster, and harder, but she couldn't blurt out the words, she was too deep in lust to even speak...

~Diana Collier~

Fri May 25, 2007 9:40 am

And as he continued his motions, he felt a sudden new presence spread quickly in the water.

It was just a small slick, but he can feel it distinctly on his tentacle which was rubbing the girl's clit, and felt it a bit on the tentacle which served to rub the girl's perineum. It was warm, and he sensed the girl's lust concentrated within it. Also, he noticed, even under the cold water the girl's cheeks gave a small hint of being flushed...what was this?

He started licking her cheeks once more, and his fingers started to concentrate more on the girl's hardening nipples, roughly pulling and stoking them, rolling them between his fingers. What was that just now?

He hypothesised that somehow it happened when he was rubbing her in that single area. Once again he repeated his attentions on that region, rubbing a bit harder and faster than before, tips of his tentacles accidentally entering the entrance to the girl's vagina.

He would study her thoroughly. He needed to know waht were the things that caused that 'warmth'.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat May 26, 2007 12:55 am
Profile YIM

Diana tried stopping the tentecles from getting inside, but it was two hard, she couldn't do it, they had done their job right, it was ready to take something inside, no matter how much Diana wasn't. She stared at the blurred vison of the monster infront of her, hate and pain in her eyes...

~Diana Collier~

Sat May 26, 2007 9:41 pm

Clearly now all pretense of self control was gone.

Like even if the girl only had just began to lust, he didn't care if a tentacle started to slid in...he just knew, he needed to do it. No, he WANTED to do it.

So with all this actions on her pussy happening, he decided he wanted a bit more. A quick motion and the girl was facing him...it was very easy, since they were suspended in water and floating...with his face leveled with the girl's budding breasts.

Her breasts looked really nice now, with angry red nipples jutting out at him, as if telling him to play with them, and that they're just there for his pleasure.

Without trying to stop himself, he started to lick at the nearest nipple, the right one...bending it with his tongue, tasting for the first time a girl's nipple.

And never mind if his frog-like tongue was latching on a bit after every lick, it was a wholly new experience for him and he wanted to get the most out of it...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon May 28, 2007 4:43 pm
Profile YIM

Diana gasped, choking on the water she inhaled, it had slid inside, this shoked her a bit, but it felt so good. While it played with her nipple, her lust grw and grew, she forgot about the pain, she wanted more...

~Diana Collier~

Tue May 29, 2007 12:23 am

His tongue proved to be both a curse...and a blessing. It acted as a sucker for him, latching on everytiime he licked.

The case was...everytime he licked it, her nipple stuck firmly to his tongue, his mucus making the work almost efortless. And when he tried to pull it off, they followed, stretching her nipple to a good degree before finally letting off. He did this again and again, marveling at her resilience, and the youth of the nipple he was licking...

Before he knew it, his free hand was wrapped around her waist, gripping her tight, bending her... he wanted more of her breast. He firmly buried his face into the breast he was licking, and licked for dear life.

His tentacles started their driving motion, going in and out slowly at first...then as time passed, and so did his self-control, they began to go faster, and rougher...driving the water around them to bublle up at the speed, and slowly feeling the warmth of the friction develop against the cold of the sea...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 29, 2007 6:38 am
Profile YIM

When the monster pulled away his tounge, the pain it brought when it streched nipple, it felt like it was ripping it off. But it felt good, no matter how much it hurt, everything he was doing gave her pleasure, spasming into another orgasm, trying to buck her hips to get the tentecles in further...

~Diana Collier~

Thu May 31, 2007 12:34 am

Now the storm was an amazing wrath of nature, uprooting trees and whipping the sea into a great froth, producing 15 feet high waves and winds going at almost 200 miles per hour. From the horizon, the tornadoes loomed even more, threatening to hit the land in a more greater form than they are right now.

And underneath, the fury was equaled by the passion and eroticism the monster had bought to the girl. Like it or not, she was feeling so aroused, so played, so pleasured. And the monster? He was losing his mind. His limbs, his arms, they were growing in size as time passed...and his actions? They were even more bolder.

He forced a third tentacle in...further pushing it, feeling that it has not ey gone in deep yet. Now three tentacles were going in and out at the same time, stretching the girl's tight youngness to its limits.

And his tongue, his tongue finally pulled the nipple he was licking into his mouth. He timed the action with pushing the girl's back towards him, and he sucked hard...like never before in his life. It seemed he knew what he was doing and it went automatic for him. This felt like natural.

By now his member had grown to an impressive size, but he felt it wasn't complete yet. He had to have more before anything else.

Below, a tentacle made its presence felt in her butt, traversing the narrow cleft, tryin to search for the girl's perineum.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 12:59 am
Profile YIM

((Perineum... what the hell is that O_o))

Diana felt she was at her limits, she couldn't take any more, she somehow managed to make out the words, doubtful she could actualy hear them "no more please!"... she shuddered into another orgasm, she felt another tentecle pushing up against her ass, she clenched, she couldn't take much more...

~Diana Collier~

Thu May 31, 2007 1:10 am

((That's the thin, taut skin between the lower region of the pussy and the asshole...that's a bit of science for you...))

He paid no heed to the girl's pleas and continued his merciless assault on her youthful form.

He sucked the teat as if sucking on dear life itself, feeding on the milk of dear mother Nereid. Inside his mouth, the tongue continued to lash on the nipple, twisting it, pulling it, distorting it. Somehow the other nipple, untouched, matched the reactions of the nipple under attention. He pushed his face further into her chest.

Feeling her warmth starting to build again, he quickened his pace, thrusting in faster, harder...until he felt it come out. BUt not yet. He did not stop. He knew one more would complete the cycle...before he felt that she would be finally ready for him.

The tentacle in her ass joined the fun, starting to bury itself into her tight ass, never before ravaged, slowly drilling into the depths she herself had never even explored.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 1:26 am
Profile YIM

If she wasn't underwater, Diana would have screamed, but it didn't happen, as she was ravaged in places she had never felt before, feelings she had never felt before, it drove her further and further, into a another orgasm, her whole body shaking, her nipples wern't hurting, they were feeding the fire inside her, and it was almost ready to be released...

~Diana Collier~

Thu May 31, 2007 1:31 am

By now he was in a hurry. He was in frenzy. He din't care anymore about 'emotions' or 'feelings'...all that mattered was what he felt...lust.

He continuned his actions, to the point of his tentacles almost becoming a blur as he ravaged her young mound. The tentacle in her bum started to increase rythm as well, sliding in and out of that perfect butt of hers, reaming her to the extreme.

As for her nipples, the creature started to alternate between them, left and right, left and right...moving as if badly starved, that he needed sustenance from both these fine points of erotica.

By now he was rock hard, and had grown to a humongous shape...both he and his member. He was preparing her for the finale, the epoch of everything that he had been doing.

Above the tornadoes were dangerously near the coast of the schol, and the coastline had considerably lost a great amount of mass due to the constant pounding of the waves.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 7:53 am
Profile YIM

Another orgasm ravaged through the young womans body, they were blending into one, building and building, she needed that last release, she didn't just want it, she needed it... Her eyes were closed, trying to think of happy places away from here, but she couldn't not feel what it was doing, it was too much to not think about, she just wanted that last climax...

~Diana Collier~

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next