View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A welcoming gift. (Saria) 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Post A welcoming gift. (Saria)
*The dorm room assigned to the new arrival is already furnished, and someone has taken the liberty of leaving a housewarming gift. Arranged on the bed are three stuffed animals. One, a fuzzy maned lion, sitting on his haunches. Two, a ragged looking teddy bear, missing one black button eye. The third, a strange doll some would know as a "Cthulu plushie". In the little cloth paws of the bear is a hand written sign with flowing script.*

"Welcome to Shokushu! We're glad to have you!"

Lion doll

Cthulu Plushie

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:55 am
Profile YIM

Saria walked into the room with her bags, only a few, as she didnt have too much she wanted. The first things to catch her eyes were the plushies, illiciting a squeal of delight from her as she pounced upon them, huggling them for a moment before setting them down.

"I'll get to you three in a bit. Hehe. I've got to unpack first." Saria went to her bags, which she had abandoned when she leapt upon the plushies, and picked them up, opening the closet and setting them in before opening one and rummaging through to find some decor.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:00 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*From within his clothen prison, Akki stirred as the bear was touched by human skin. He focused his senses, looking at the girl with an inward smile.*

Silently, "It seems my plan is working...let us see what this new offering does before we begin to play...."

*He reached out with his mind and felt his doll minions, giving them a spark of his power, but leaving them lifeless for the moment.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:10 am
Profile YIM

She pulled out a few small plants that she had been caring for for the last week or so and set them down on her windowsill, checking them for any damage, and then kissing one leaf on each one.

"There. Now I think I can handle being here." Saria lept back onto the bed with the plushies, pulling them tight to her. "And someone already likes me! Hehe. Or at least cares enough to welcome me. Maybe I should go thank them."

She looked at the note to see who left it, hoping that they would give their signature.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:31 am

*The only marking on the sign is an elegant cursive "A", inked in red. The dolls are soft and fluffy in her arms, except for the coarse black stitches in the chest of the ragged teddy bear. The dolls seem to grow warmer the longer she holds them, gradually increasing to match her body temperature.
A soft ripping sound emanates from the dolls, as if her tight hug had split a seam somewhere*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:59 am
Profile YIM

"Oh!" Saria jumped at the sound and set the lion and cthulu dolls down, looking over the teddy bear first so see where the rip had happened. "I'm sorry...." Saria kissed it's forehead before turning it over to examine it's back.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:07 am

*The doll has a small tear in its back, what looks like black leather can be seen through the gap in the cloth. As the girl focuses her attention on the bear, the other two dolls slowly begin to move with jerky, puppet like jittering. The lion doll ambles under the bed, the Cthulu plushie toddles over toward the door, sitting down and going still again, facing into the room.
As the girl kisses the doll on the forehead, she gets a little shock, as if static. The ripping sound occurs again, this time from the front of the doll.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:15 am
Profile YIM

"Ah!" She pulled back and shook her head slightly, turning it over and looking at the hole, gently touching the leather with a tilted head. She didnt notice the lion and cthulu dolls move away, focusing on the teddy bear and wondering how she was going to fix it. "Ohh... I'm so sorry... I didnt mean to hurt you..." Saria hugged it tightly again. "I'll fix you right up as soon as I get some thread and a needle."

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:18 am

*The popping sound from the front of the doll seemed to have been one of the four black x's stitched into its chest with coarse cloth. The first x is gone, the thread nowhere to be seen. As she stares down at the teddy bear, the Cthulu plushie raised its head, knocking itself back against the door, shutting it with a loud click before going still once again.*

Silently, "Such a sweet girl....and what unusual hair....I wonder how she....tastes..."

*Akki smiled within his shell, biding his time as he pulled small bursts of energy from the girl, pushing slowly against his binding seals.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:31 am
Profile YIM

Saria looked over with a start as the door closed shut, noticing the cthulu doll now. "How did you..." She set the teddy bear down and went to go pick up the other doll to bring it back to the bed. "Now how did you get over there? I must've knocked you over..."

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:35 am

*The doll remained motionless as she picked it up from the doorway, the absence of the lion doll apparent as she set it down by the bear. The tuft of a tail is just visible from under the bed, should the girl look for it. As the plushie is set down, it falls over into the bear sending it sprawling onto the floor as well. The bear rolled under the bed, another tearing sound issuing from it as it lands on the ground.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:48 am
Profile YIM

"Ugh.... I guess my luck isnt to good today..." She leaned over to pull the lion out from under the bed, reaching under and gently grabbing it's tail, pulling it out from uder her bed.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:55 am

*As she pulls the lion from under the bed, she sees light reflect off of the bear's single button eye, almost all the way under the bed, nearly to the wall. She'd have to crawl under the bed to get to it, or so it seemed. As she picks up the lion, she gets another static shock from the soft fur. Once set down, the lion and the Cthulu remain still, awaiting further orders from their master.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:59 am
Profile YIM

She jumped again at the shock from the fur and then blinks when she sees the light reflect, deciding closing the shades might be a good idea if simply a reflection was that bright.

"Oh! I have some thread! I can fix you up right here." Saria closed a blind and then went to pick up the bear.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:08 am

*As the girl crawled under the bed to get the bear, the glare of light on the button continued, regardless of the lack of source. As her hand touched the bear, one of its paws wrapped around her wrist, pulling itself toward her suddenly, the glint of its eye going a dull red as it pressed its clothen face to hers. A faint whisper emanates from the doll as scampering can be heard from the bed above them.*

"When children play, the toys obey. Given with love, their parents say. The toys you love, cuddle, and hold, with time they too may grow bold. Hold them dear and love them true, for the time will come when they play with you."

*A third tearing sound from the chest of the teddy bear as the jolt of fear from the unexpected voice goes through the girl. One stitched x left on the teddy bear. On the bed above, the lion and the Cthulu animated as well, red light filling their eyes as they scuttled off of the bed to drop behind the girl.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:17 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next