View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A welcoming gift. (Saria) 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*Akki twined one hand in her short curly green hair, pulling her head to one side as his head darted forward, tongue flicking out along her ear slowly. His other hand grew a single sharp claw, which he dragged down her chest gradually, leaving a shallow scratch and slicing through her bra at the same time.*

He breathed his fetid breath into her ear as he whispered, "Yes....cry...beg....plead with me to stop...give me the pleasure of refusing you....you are trapped, little bird....trapped in my hands....flutter all you like."

*The demon continued to drag his single claw down the center of the girl's painfully arched body, like a hunter skinning his captured prey.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:09 pm
Profile YIM

Saria bit her lip as her head was pulled aside by her hair, closing her eyes tight, trying her best to fight back, though bound and in such an awkward position, it was almost impossible. The scratch, though shallow, made her cringe, crying a little more as her bra was sliced open, then it trailed lower. Shivers trailed up and down her spine as the claw made it's way lower, knowing what was going to happen, not wanting it to. She wanted to cry out, scream no, anything, but Saria wasnt slow, and decided that that would just make things harder for her.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:18 pm

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*The lone claw reached the waist of her panties, slipping under to trail along the edge for a moment. Then with a savage tug, the demon ripped the garment off, leaving the girl wearing nothing but her socks and her still falling tears.*

"Ahh....such small breasts.....perhaps they have been denied attention?"

*Hand still tangled in her hair, he pulled her head around to force her to watch what he was doing. He leaned his head in close to her right breast, forked tongue flicking out over the nipple, before slowly twining about it like a snake, the fork pinching the nipple and tugging at it.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:25 pm
Profile YIM

Saria didnt react to the tearing of her panties, though she fought him as he tried to pull her head back around. "No! I wont... Ahh... !" Her head snapped to where he directed as soon as his tongue began teasing her nipple, sending shivers down her spine and forcing a deep blush on her face.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:31 pm

*Akki continued to assault her nipple with his tongue, tugging at it more forcefully, twisting this way and that. The hand not tangled in her hair retracted its claw and spread on her stomach, stroking the area around her belly button before sliding down, inch by teasing inch toward her untouched honeypot.*

"Are you enjoying my attentions, little bird? You shiver as if you have never been touched before.....perhaps you secretly wanted this to happen...."

*The demon's voice whispered softly in her ear, the lion doll having climbed one of the tentacles to sit next to her head. The horrid little doll grinned from a mouth more at home on a lamprey, a circular ring of suckers glistening with slime, centered around a thick black tongue, squirming like a maddened worm.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:43 pm
Profile YIM

A soft sigh escaped her when he began sliding his hand down her stomach, letting out a short yelp of pleasure as he grew more forceful with her nipple.

"N-no... I... Uhnnn.. no...." Her blush deepened, her face red. "No..."

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:46 pm

*Akki released her nipple from his mouth, licking his way across her chest to the other unloved breast, a slimy trail left in the wake of his snake tongue. He flicked the forked tip of his tongue over the nipple, before twirling it as he pushed it down into her chest firmly. His southward roving hand reached her crotch and cupped her sex, rubbing the rough heel of his palm over her labia insistently.*

"Another virgin.....I must be doing something right to come into another such as you so soon....so pretty....so petite...just like the last whose fruit I plucked from the vine..."

*As the demon taunted her, the hideously malformed lion doll pounced on her arched chest, leech maw opening to cover the breast Akki had just recently abandoned. It set to suckling madly, rough black tongue lapping over the aureola and nipple in a frenzy.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:57 pm
Profile YIM

She took the single moment of respite to catch a deep breath, only to have it escape her in a stifled cry of pleasure as she felt her sex pressed against by his palm, her body arching a little more, causing her more pain as her instincts pushed her against his hand. "N-no... Please stop... Ach... I dont... I dont want to..." She was cut short as the lion latched onto her abandoned breast, biiting her lip as she was licked and suckled on both nipples.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:42 pm

*As the lion continued to assault her breast, Akki released the other from his mouth. He mentally commanded the Cthulu doll to lift the girl upward by her trapped arms, the tentacles flattening against her back to support her as she was slowly lifted into a nearly upside down position, green curls dangling over the octopus like doll. The demon grabbed each of her legs at the knee, lifting her legs up over her body and spreading them wide. He leered down her slanted form, tongue running out to flick across the surface of her displayed sex, running across the labia in slimy abandon. The tongue lashing continued for a moment, before the forked tip began to press slowly inside of her, licking along the walls with excrutiatingly slow passes.*

"You taste of summer, little bird.....green growing things....wholesome and pure....delicious....and do I taste....a bit of magic in you?"

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile YIM

The upside down part didnt bother her. She had been upside down for long periods of time before, even napped upside down. What got to her was the licking, then probing. Her mouth hung open in shock, disgust, and pleasure, her eyes wide. Then something he said jarred her back into reality.

"M-Magic..? I... N-no..." She lied, trying to keep her secret, secret.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:55 pm

*The probing tongue burrowed deeper into the girl, curling back in on itself to slither across her G spot. The demon nuzzled her emerging clit with his nose as his tongue assaulted her insides.*

"You have magic in you, little bird.....faint...green magic....a taste of soil and rain....do you not realize it?"

*The demon's tone turned patronizing as he continued to stimulate her virgin passage.*

The Doll House

Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:45 am
Profile YIM

"I d-... Don... Ah!" She yelped as he nuzzled her clit, twitching hard. "No! Stop! Ach.... Iyaahhh..." Saria felt about ready to explode on the inside. No! I cant be enjoying this! There's AH!... Uhhh.... There's no way.... Her body began moving in time with his motions against her will, making her cry harder as she realized her body was slowly betraying her to him.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:51 am

"No matter....when you finally reach the peak of ecstasy you will fill with energy.....energy for me to devour....."

*The demon renewed its attentions with vigor, tongue dancing inside of her like a snake to a flute. The lion doll released its hold to move to her other breast, tongue dragging across her skin in a sticky trail. The girl felt something stiff and warm press against her back, moving up and down her spine as the demon moved against her.*

The Doll House

Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:36 am
Profile YIM

Saria didnt quite comprehend what he was saying, her processing capabilities slipping away into the waves of pleasure washing over her. She clenched her jaw before crying out in a silent scream of pleasure, her voice having worn out by about that time. As she felt the stiff warmth against her back, she went rigid, knowing exactly what was going to happen now.

"N.... no...." Her voice was raspy from exhaustion.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:45 am

*Akki cackled as the girl stiffened in fear. He retracted his tongue and pulled his face away from the exposed crotch of the terrified girl. He flapped his wings, lifting himself over the girl like a stooping falcon, his member fluxing in size over the girl's body. As she watched, the surface of the phallus grew ridges, that glinted with the sheen of a razor's edge.*

"Beg, little bird.....plead with all your heart.....or this will be a very short....very painful experience for you."

*Akki lowered his threatening erection toward her vagina slowly, clear liquid dripping from the tip to spatter on her stomach and chest.*

The Doll House

Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:54 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next