View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Not the best way to start school. (For Sephriot) 

Post Not the best way to start school. (For Sephriot)
Claire arrived at her new home late in the evening. She yawned away her jetlag from the strange nap she had on the flight. She didn't remember being that tired before, but a nap is a nap. She unpacked her clothes into the wardrobe, refolding everything to keep it tidy. She brushed a strand of hazel brown hair from her face as she looked around the room more carefully.

"Not much to look at, but God gives as God wills."

She gathered her dark blue dress and knelt at the foot of her bed, wrapping her rosary around her hands as she began to pray.

"Thank you God, for giving me the means to leave the city, and the empty house I've been living in. I know you took mother and father for a good reason, and I will try to do my best to make what life I can here.
Forever your servant. In nomine Patris, et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen."

Claire looked at the other bed, and wondered if her roommate would arrive soon.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:27 am

That the seemingly empty room was not as empty as it should be, was, well, her misfortune. Blop, the for the moment translucent mass of a rubbery, slime like substance was hidden in a corner on the ceiling, the new arriving girl having woken him out of his rest. “Hmmm….?” Even monsters could be sleep tousled and slightly disoriented when waking up and so it took him a bit to gather his senses and fix them to the newcomer.
“Interesting.” He voices in his mind watching her for moments, her cloths first, a new arrival as it seemed. Then she kneels to pray.

“A religious one, hmm, very interesting…” when she was around, he could have a meal and maybe some fun, he decided with a smirk in his head.

And so he waited for now, watching for moments to pounce her and get what he wanted, maybe have a bit fun in her mind beforehand…

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:46 am

Claire turned back to her luggage, unpacking her belongings with care. She set up the wooden easel she'd taken from her father's studio, fingers caressing the wood as a sad smile crossed her face. She'd have to fetch a canvas once she found out where they were kept.

Digging into her rolling suitcase, she pulled out her small collection of books, placing her Bible reverently on the shelf at the head of her bed. She arranged the rest neatly on the bookshelf set into the wall, alphabetizing them by relfex.

She unpacked her toiletries, walking into the small bathroom to put the small cosmetic case and other essentials in the cabinet. She kept her hairbrush in hand and walked back to the bed, kicking off her shoes and aligning them just so at the side of the bed, she stretched her toes in the thigh high white socks and sat down on the soft mattress.

Claire sighed as she pulled the blue headband from her hair, shaking out her waist length tresses before she started to brush them gently. As she brushed her hair she began to sing softly to herself, her voice a sweet alto.

"Ave, ave, ave Maria...."

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:01 am

The girl was not only religious, she was tidy too, arranging her stuff neatly in the small space that was her room. Well, small was not the right word as she was alone in a room that was meant for two people for now.
She was pretty, that he had to admit, especially as he saw those whit stockings. Her brown, waist length hair brushed, hazelnut eyes watching around, more or less staring into nothingness as her voice echoes softly through the room.
“I wonder if she is as innocent as she looks like…” he idly muses, moving along the ceiling, his body clinging without effort to the surface. Her body was small, but had the right proportions, firm breasts to be seen on her chest, though her cloths did not do her justice.
“Well, we might see…” he smirks to himself.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:10 am

Claire gave her hair 100 even brush strokes before setting the brush next to the Bible.

"Only a hundred mom. Excess is a sin. I still remember."

Her hand stroked the blue headband she had removed from her hair, her face set in a sad expression. Her eyes got a far off look as she lay back on the bed, pushing the pillow into the corner and laying out flat. Her dress pooled around her knees, revealing trim calves sheathed in white cotton.

The girl looked at the ceiling, her voice trailing off from the hymn.

"I wonder if I'll be able to make some friends here. I hope my roommate isn't one of those girls."

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:18 am

“Sin, hu?” he mumbles to himself, smiling widely, not that it was shown on his body, as he didn’t have a face, nor mouth.
Smiling widely as she settles on her bed, the calve that peeking from under the dress appreciated for some moments, his gaze returning to the soft swells of her breasts though in almost no time. A light murr, his body shivering lightly, the image of these orbs bared to him to lavish them, playing in his mind.
“Oh, I’m sure there won’t be that -bad- girls around, though some can be rather kinky.” He voices in her head, sound neutral, coming from seemingly nowhere. “But I’m sure, your god will see to it that there will be no ill befalling you, little one.”

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:27 am

Claire jumped, startled by the unfamiliar voice in her mind. She sat up warily on the matress, feet curling to tuck under her. She looked around, eyes wide.

"Who....who said that? This isn't...an angel, is it?"

As the words left her mouth, Claire knew the answer was no. No angel would call the Lord "your god". Backing into the corner of the bed, she reached up to pull her Bible into her hands, clutching it in front of herself like a shield.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:36 am

A chuckle of his in her mind. “No, I’m no angle, quite…far from it. As to I really am, that is yet to see, for you at least…” it was fun seeing her jump, scampering to the corner, the bock, the bible if he saw right clutched and used as a shield of sorts.
“Oh, so you think a simple book will keep me away from you, hu?” his voice was teasing. “You do wear a rosary, no…so that would have kept me out of your mind, if something like this would help….no?” the smirk he had was heard in his voice.
A dark laugh. “Foolish, it won’t do you any good, at least it won’t hinder me, feasting on you…” as always, he kept that part…vague, at best, maybe he could make her even jump in fright again.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:47 am

Claire squeeked in surprise as the voice came again.

"F-f-feasting...what...what d-d-do you mean?"

Her rising terror caused her to stutter badly, her words coming out through near chatterig teeth. The voice made a horrid kind of sense. If the rosary didn't keep it out of her mind, what good would the Bib-

Her thought cut off midstride. The fault was not with the Lord, but with her. Her faith was too weak, too small to fully accept His protection. Steeling her courage she closed her eyes and began to pray, her stutter making the words take twice as long as she clutched Bible and rosary in shaking hands.

"The L-l-lord is my shepherd, I s-s-shall not w-w-want.."

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:55 am

“Oh, don’t be afraid lil one…” he says, though she had all reason to be. Who would not be, suddenly hearing voices that promised to feast on you. A smirk of his, the creature that still hung under her ceiling, highly amused.
“Well, if he is your shepherd, why do you fear me then? For sure he won’t let me near enough to have some…fun…with you, no?”
It was just amusing seeing her cover in that corner, eyes darting back and forth, teeth clattering idly. A light slurping noise over her head as he moves, sound caused deliberately, making his way over to the wall. She wouldn’t really see him anyway, but it was a way to keep her on her toes, small reminder that there was something around.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:13 am

At the slurping sound over her head, Claire's eyes opened wide. She continued to pray, her voice losing strength as terror worsened her stutter.

"T-t-though..... I w-w-walk t-t-through the v-v-valley..... of t-t-the s-s-s-shadow of.... d-d-death...."

Her too wide eyes darted across the ceiling, frantically seeking the source of the noise. She didn't like the sound of the voice, doubting sincerely she would enjoy its idea of "fun".

Her small body curled in on itself further, knees drawing up to her chest, free hand closing into a shaking ball and rising to her mouth unbidden. As she stopped praying to better listen for the sound, she bit down on her index finger, trying to still the chattering of her teeth.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:25 am

“Aww, is the sight not cute…” a light probing of her mind, showing the image of her, curled up, body’s light shake, the biting of her finger, as her eyes roam over the ceiling, showing her the view from where he had sat, but was no more. He slowly crawled down the wall, slowly making his way to her bed, under it.
“Who says I’m not already nearer than you think?” His voice definitely didn’t give away to where he was.
“Maybe I’m already behind you?” The image, the feeling of a singly finger that ran down her spine, going even so far down that it vanished between her ass cheeks. “You know, I could be anywhere…”

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:33 am

Claire squeeled like a stuck pig as she felt the phantom touch along her spine. She scrambled away from the corner, eyes wild with panic, breath coming in shuddering gasps.

"N-n-n-not r-r-real....hunh hunh....it isn't r-r-real...y-y-you're d-d-dreaming...huhhuh...w-w-wake up....w-w-wake up!"

Claire began to cry as her words rang hollow within her own ears. Why was this happening to her? Where was the thing? What was the thing? She looked up at the ceiling fearfully, remembering the angle of the view of her own body.

A drop of blood falls from her hand unnoticed, as she pierces the skin of her finger with her teeth.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:41 am

A deep chuckle, mocking her as she scampers from that bed. “Oh, I assure you that you are –not- dreaming my dear…and I will make you quite alive and awake, soon, when I have you in my grasp.”
The tears just made him thrill, his cruel side more surfacing in him, making the girl scared. “You wanted to know in which way I will feast on you, are you sure you really want to know?” Just the flash of an image, there just as fast as it was gone, of a girl, lying in the shower, covered by a bluish mass, moaning with her back arched, breasts lewdly pushed upwards, towards two appendages that where attached to the nipples.
“I’m sure, that you will be just as much fun…” he crawled to the end of the bed, making himself ready to pounce.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:47 am

As the image flashed through her mind, Claire's mouth opened in a gasp of horror. No no! That was worse than being eaten! To be defiled by a...a...whatever that thing was.

Terror gave her wings as she made a dash for the door, sobbing in uncontrollable hiccups of sound.

"Nuh....hunh....noooo...uh huh huh..."

Her hand reached for the nob, her eyes wildly searching the room for a sign of movement.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next