View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A discarded bear. (Aleace) {Finished} 

Figures...the demon just can't get away from her. She sighs mentally, realizing the only way to beat is to go along with it...for now. She began to thrust hard against his pulsing manhood, driving it deep as heat began to build in her womb once more. If he likes energy, wait till he gets it ina directed spot. She grinds herself into him, causing soft and seducing moans to escape her. She would not lose, not entirely atleast. SHe would cum for him, but after that this was over. She could feel strength returning from the thought. Not a moment to spare.
She beagn to use her hands to make her cum faster, running hard circles over her clit and massaging her erect mound.
He may be a demon, but she had a devilish trick up her sleeve. He may find a way to counter act it, but if she could force energy at those stitches, it would be done for him.
"Come on...is that.all.you.got? I can.barely...feel a thing," she says, trying to wrile him up to fucking her hard and long. If she could do that, it would be easy to cum.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:19 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*The demon arched his brow, then grinned malevolently.*

"All I've got? Oh no, little lamb...if you want more....then see how much you can take!"

*The demon flicked his wrist, the girl's body responding by pulling up off of the twisting phallus and falling to the bed. The demon turned her over to face himself, his tentacles spreading her legs wide as a third sprouted from his ribcage, a fourth from his left shoulder. The newly formed appendages ended in hooded crowns, a hideous blend of penile tip and serpent. Akki's free hand dipped down to grasp her breast again, squeezing painfully hard as the new appendages waved over her body.*

"Now, where to put these...."

The Doll House

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:33 am
Profile YIM

She is so bold to actually lifting a hand and stroking the serpent-like appendage.
"I am not sure where you would want them. I am free for you. Put them where you want," she says, though fear was trying to tear its way into her brave figure. Maybe she shouldn't of pushed him so hard, but she was on the brink of discovery. She couldn't back out now. Still tired from the onslaught she takes the time to gather her strength. If she would have to sacrafice herself to put and end to this beast...then so be it. Just get him back into that bear...
She was showing fear now, shivering as she looked to him, wondering with eyes wide what he would do.
((I must sleep now. Night. :3))

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:40 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?

*The demon smiled slowly, lowering one of the waving tentacles toward her mouth. The tentacle arched into her stroking hand, before pushing against her lips insistently. The other tentacle hovered nearby, flicking in and out of view as it danced around the two of them.*

"Hmm.....why don't you play with that one for a little while....I should really cover my tracks while I still have your energy filling me...."

*Akki reached his puppeteering hand down to his chest, and with a meaty tearing sound, pulled one of the exposed muscles from his chest in a shower of putrid green fluid. The wound rapidly healed, the new muscle writhing underneath the sickly green veins. He squeezed the gobbet of meat tightly in his hand, a hiss of steam escaping from between his fingers, as the scent of rancid bacon fills the room.*

The Doll House

Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:10 am
Profile YIM

She looks to him a with a wide and gawked mouth. Play? Play with this sickly appendage? Befor she could even object, the tendril took advantage of her gawking expression and forced its way into her mouth. She squeeled with shock and was pushed against the bed as it begn to wiggle in her naval cavity.
It made her wiggle, completely taken by surprise as it began to piston in and out of her mouth. How was she suppossed to play with the thing if it was taking advantage of her?
She reaches down and curved her fingers into her pussy, pumping them in and out to try and bring herself to climax. She squinted her eyes shut as her walls began to show sign s of climax. She brought her free hand to her breasts and pinched her nubs tightly. She made a restrained scream as her body began to orgasm. Her walls contracted hard against her digits, Which cause her to throw her head back.
Come on, demon. She was climaxing...is he going to let the energy get away from him?

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:31 pm

*Akki grinned as the girl responded to his tentacle, playing with herself like a wanton whore before him. He opened his hand, revealing the steaming figure of a small humanoid doll, its features blank. He reached down and plucked a hair from the girl's head, wrapping it around the doll, then running his finger through the blood staining her neck. Pressing the blood smear to the doll, he spoke in an insidious rhyme as red light played across its surface.*

"Of my flesh born, by your blood bound, to steal from you both sight and sound. To deafen ear, and blind the eye, memory into nightmares fly."

*In the midst of her orgasm, the girl felt a sense of vertigo, the same sensation of weakening as the demon pulled energy from her accompanied by the feeling of threads twining around her brain. The doll in his hands writhes and shifts, its features changing to match the girl climaxing beneath the demon. Light purple hair grew from the doll's head, until the thing looked like nothing so much as a Barbie doll made in her image. She felt the flood of her energy pour into the demon, and again the resonance within the threads on his chest.*

The Doll House

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:09 am
Profile YIM

She gritted her teeth at the doll. At her weakening, yet still climaxing state, she suddenly through herself at him and gripped his chest. With a heavied breath, she directed her energy right at the threads of his chest and made a cry of pure pain as she did.
"You...think I....would give up...so easily...? I'm not through...yet..." she manages to say. Shepinches one of the threads in his chest and mummbles weak Latin words that sent not only her climaxing energy, but her light powers into it.
Hope this works!

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:55 am

*The demon blinked as she launched herself at him. As she touched the black stitches he felt a pulse of energy surge through them. Then....nothing....*

"And what exactly was that supposed to do, little la--"

*Akki stopped midword, looking down at his chest in confusion. Clothen fur had begun to seep from the stitches, wrapping around his chest in bands. He flung the girl backwards into the wall, roaring as he tore at the spreading fabric.*

"NO! Curse you, witch! How did you activate the seals?!"

*The shreds of fabric clung to the demon's claws, wrapping them in mittens of soft terry cloth, as the bands across his chest flowed in both directions, constricting his body as they moved. In a frenzy of unholy howls and the snapping of thread, the demon was replaced with the small teddy bear, one button eye glowing red in impotent fury as the stitched black x's emerged from his furry chest.*

The Doll House

Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:20 am
Profile YIM

She coughed up blood and smiled to him with great success.
"You..gah..seem to have forgotten...a witch bound you to that-gah....to that bear. I-I'm a witch also...you may make me forget this day...but you lost, too...." she splutters, crawling over to the now transformed bear. She clearly hears Nanook hiss in agony before returning to its normal doll-like form.
She ached everywhere and grabbed the towel that still clung to her leg and wrapped the demonic bear. With the last bit of her strength, she weakly walked over to the screen and opened it. She looked down to the still glowing eye, and through it far into the woods. She shut the window and slipped onto the ground. She leaned against it for support and picked up the doll he had vexed her with.
"Oh well...it-it might be-be...better if I forgot this whole thing..." she manages to say before slipping into uncounsciousness. The doll slips out of her hand and glows evilly. Aleace begins to glow as the demons curse begins to remove her memory of what has happened. Everything of the beast seemed to dissapear....except for that demon's face...that turned into that bear.
Forever that horrible thing will plague her mind...and no amount of magic will clear her of it.

Last edited by Aleace on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:33 am

*Akki silently cursed as his prison was wrapped up and tossed out into the woods. He reached out and activated the memory sealing doll as he flew into the night darkened trees, commanding it to push her memories of the night into the land of nightmares, a fading dream in the girl's mind....until he decided to release it. As the tiny copy of the unconscious girl hopped out of the window to follow its maker, it turned once to regard the owner of its visage. A strange expression crossed the doll's face, almost sympathetic, then, like a shadow crossing the face of the moon, it to was gone into the night.*

"Do not think this is the end, witch! I will have my revenge!"

*The fading echo of the demon's cry was swallowed by the forest, leaving all in silence and stillness once more.*

((End of thread.))

The Doll House

Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:43 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5