View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Linea Discapia, The Russian Beauty <3 

Post Linea Discapia, The Russian Beauty <3

[-*-Name-*-] Linea Discapia

[-*- Age -*-] Nineteen ~*[19]*~

[-*- Race -*-] Russian/American

[-*- Cherry -*-] Popped.

[-*- Major -*-] Chemistry

[-*- I’m So Vain -*-]

Linea is a prime example of athletic beauty. She stands at a height of five feet, nine inches. Her skin is a radiant cream color, with a sun-kissed glow due to her extensive outdoor sport endeavors. Her light-brown hair falls down to her mid-back in subtle straight tendrils, her hair is thick and full and almost always wet. Her locks are cut to frame her face and she usually always has her hair parted at the side. She has a very sculpted body, with a defined tummy and rather large attributes in the chest area. Her slender waist curves into wide hips and long lean legs. Her eyes are almond shaped, and range from sky to oceanic blue. She has a fierce gaze, and her eyes are extremely deep, her gaze is one that seems to lock a lot of secrets behind her wide eyes. Her facial features are generally soft, a round nose that curves neatly leading down to plush full lips almost always adorned with a berry-colored gloss.

[-*- My Psychiatrist Says -*-]

Due to growing up in a rather rough neighborhood the tall, athletic girl is a bit rough around the edges, but over the years she has completely humbled herself. She likes to think of herself as fearless, always tackling new athletic challenges to push her body’s endurance and strength. She has an affinity for water, ever since she was a small child she’s loved being near or in the ocean. This usually leaves her with a rather calm temperament. She has a very outspoken personality, and it always willing to make new friends, but despite her outspokenness she is quite shy. She is extremely competitive and is never willing to give up on any challenge that comes her way, and it is because of this pride and competitiveness that usually lands her in tough situations. She is very straightforward and never lies about aspects of her life, and demands the same with any friendship.

[-*- Damn I’m Good -*-]

Ever since she was a child she’s had strange abilities with water. She can manipulate water in rather odd ways, which explains her amazing swimming capabilities and her talent at holding her breath underwater for hours at a time. Since her arrival to Shokushu, she has come to find that many of her abilities are not as strong as they once were and many have been reduced to parlor tricks, the only one that has seemed to remain in tact with full force is her ability to hold her breath. She has a natural talent at sports, and loves anything to do with getting her adrenalin up. She also has a very beautiful alto voice, and enjoys singing on rare occasions, mainly when she is feeling an emotion strongly. Music is a release for the student and she can play piano, the flute, conch and harp quite well, though her talents are mediocre at best. She has a decent memory recall and is extremely talented with Sciences and English. She enjoys Victorian and Gothic literature. She can speak three different languages English, German, and Russian. The Russian teen also loves to act, and enjoys every aspect of the theatre.

[-*- I’m Not So Perfect -*-] Thought the Russian Teen act’s fearless, she has a constant fear of the dark. You will never see her without a candle lit, or the television remaining on in her slumbers. She is also always cold, and is comfortable being cold, intense heat will drive the teen wild and it tends to cause her blood to boil sending her into an insatiable rage.

Linea has become a people pleaser over the years. Not necessarily a bad thing but she has a hard time saying no to people, even if it is something rather distasteful. She is always willing to help others and though she recognizes when people take advantage of her, she cannot deny someone who says they need aid.

Glory. Glory and pride are one of her best and worst attributes. She is a genuine person, but she will do unspeakable things for glory and recognition.

[-*- MmMm Sounds Good To Me -*-] Her likes include:

Sports. Anything to do with athleticism will get the teen going. She has high hopes of competing in extreme sports one day. She also enjoys competition, her pride and her eagerness to win and push herself drives her and fuels her to

She does not like candy unless it includes Jolly Ranchers. The quickest way to this girl’s heart is through the hard candies. She is not a vegetarian but she tends only to eat Sea Food when it comes to carnivore desires.

Literature. She enjoys classic literature and poetry, and cannot stand the trend of Harry Potter books sweeping the nation, she has many conspiracy theories as to how J.K. Rowling is trying to conquer the world through wizardry and illiteracy. She also has a deep thirst for Mythology and Medieval/Greek Legendry.

Linea enjoys a damned good debate. She never doubts people’s opinions as long as they can express WHY they have that opinion. She is heavily involved in politics and enjoys studying why people vote they way they do. She is always willing to lend an unbiased opinion to anyone who is considering voting, and though she may dwell on one side of the political spectrum, she will offer the pro’s and con’s to any situation.

One accidental passion includes Paranormal Investigating. She came upon this strange hobby by chance when she moved from Russia to California in her early teenage years. Ever since she has been obsessed with capturing EVP and enjoys visiting haunted places.

She has a deep connection with nature, and is a studios Wiccan. She has not yet delved into the deeper passions of the religion but is just learning the basics, Wiccan and Taoism are the only two religions that remotely make sense to her.

[-*- No, I Wont Do That -*-] Her Dislikes Include:

Disappointing someone. If she promises to do something she will do the best in her abilities to fulfill that promise and if she manages to fail, she is bothered by a constant stream of guilt.

She cannot stand when people take something they do not need. For instance gluttony, people that continuously eat even though they are satisfied. This leads her to be quite the hypocrite, for she will dwell in glory and pride, but she does not consider herself vain. She knows she is rather attractive, but she still does not view herself as anything special, and finds it a damnable quality with anyone who views external beauty as a main resource of compliment and a way of life.

She dislikes cruel or mean people, but she also fears them. She could not understand how people can hunt for sport. When taking from Earth is should be a way of thanks and understanding, not killing for the thrill of it.

[-*- Do Not Pry Into My Past -*-]

Linea was born into a strict family. Her father, Vadim was a Russian American in the U.S. Military who had returned to Russia to find a wife to bring back with him to the States. It was in Moscow where he had met the beautiful Illendria and fell in love with her. Illendria had never wanted to leave Russia, and Vadim had finished active duty in the military and decided he would settle in a small town outside of Moscow with his new bride. In November of 1987, Linea was born.

Her father was strict, and her mother rarely spoke against his verbal cut-downs of the teen. Linea led a pretty average life until age 13, when her mother came down with a serious case of pneumonia and passed away. Prior to her mother’s death, Linea was happy, and despite the cold harsh terrain of Russia she enjoyed being in the water, and would spend hours at a time in the tub. After her mother’s passing, her father became slightly bitter towards his native country and immediately whisked Linea to California.

Orange County wasn’t a place the new teen was used to. The weather was incredibly hot for the time of year, and there was bleach white sand and endless ocean as far as the eye could see. It was here where the student’s innate abilities started to show themselves. She began to indulge in the variety of sports and opportunities America had to offer.

Growing up, she blossomed through puberty slightly early and was the envy of many girls, and the desire of many boys. She’d lost her virginity at seventeen, mainly to spite her father who wanted her to wait until marriage. After that, the whole aspect of sex intrigued her, and though she did not sleep around she masturbated frequently.

Through high school, she wasn’t very popular or with the “in” crowd, and she honestly never wanted to be. She kept maybe one or two friends but none that made a long lasting impression on the young teen. Most of her time was occupied with swimming, surfing, or on rare occasions skateboarding. She took up an interest in at-home kick boxing and this was how she would begin her every day through high school. She always strove in school, desperately seeking approval from her father, and her teachers. Little came from her father but more pressure to better herself, and bitter resentment towards her growing features that began to look more and more like her Mother. When she was a senior in high school she received many scholarships to many different schools. One she’d never heard of before caught her eye. A school that was on an Island and supposedly had phenomenal facilities. Shokushu.

Linea

Haven't decided if I'm going to retire Chris into an agent or not, either way now I have a new toy to play with and so do you cuddly er....scary monsters too <33

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:02 am

Well written as always, and I can only say the following....

first dibs!

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:06 am

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:08 am

But your new character looks great ^^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:10 am

*waves like a spaz* Hiyas roomie! Maybe she and Claire can go swimming.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:16 am

Hi Linea. NICE new character. Snappy bio too.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:30 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]