View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Wind Me Up (Claire, OPEN FOR MONSTER) 

Post Wind Me Up (Claire, OPEN FOR MONSTER)
“Prick.” The tall, Russian teen muttered under her breath as she hauled her large carry-on bag up the seemingly endless stretch of cobblestone that led from the docks towards the main office of the island. She cast a stray glance over her shoulder at the large red-headed burly pilot of the sea-plane. With an agitated sigh she trudged onward towards the large building that seemed a least a mile away. She recounted the words the pilot had said to her while eying her body as if she were a piece of meat.

“Foller’ the path up that way, the rest o’ yer stuff will be sent up to yer dorm.”

She shuddered at the way the guy’s creepy gaze seemed to follow her even after she was gone. After what seemed an eternity she pushed open the large metal door to the Faculty building, at the end of the enormous room there sat a tiny, frail woman, her fingers clacking away madly at a keyboard behind a mahogany desk that seemed entirely too big for her small form. Anxiously the teen made her way to the desk, setting her bag gently beside her. “Err, Hi. My name’s Linea and I’m not sure which dorm room I have to-“ She was cut off by the woman who abruptly shoved a white slip and a small envelope in her face, waving her hand impatiently motioning for the student to take the paper. She received the slip and the envelope and carefully read.

Linea Discapia – Chemistry Major- DOB: 11-23-87.
Soc: ***-**-1123.
Room: 4-123B

The student was hesitant about asking for directions to the dorm, since the woman immediately went back to typing away in a nearly insane state. With a shrug the student scooped up her bag and left the way she came.

“Oh about fucking time.” The student grunted finally seeing the four dash numbers upon exiting the elevator. She’d been admitted a bit late and most of the girls were in their morning classes, which made it extremely difficult to find anyone to ask for help. Her search, which had felt like it had lasted hours, was beginning to finally pay off. As she wandered down the hall she suddenly felt a bit silly. The number before the dash must have indicated which floor the room was on. She scolded herself for not recognizing it earlier, and nearly missed the room in her punishment. She looked down and saw a digital key was required for entering the room. She thought for a moment and opened the tiny envelope, which contained the electric card-key. Eagerly she slipped it in and the door opened. She pushed open the door and gazed inside the room, two beds and the room seemed to mirror itself. A matching dresser, a table, and two separate bathrooms. “Thank God.” She thought to herself before her eyes came to rest on the sleeping figure to the right side of the room.

Linea's Bio

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:39 am

Claire stirred on the bed, long brown hair a halo around her head. Her pillow had fallen to the floor as she lie curled atop the blankets in a white cotton nightgown.

As the door creaked, Claire opened her light hazel eyes, groaning slightly at the light entering the room. She moved to raise her head, a wave of dull pain moving through her body.
Again? What was happening to her? Was she sick? This was the second day in a row she had woken up, not remembering how she had gotten to bed. And both times she woke up aching....all over.

Claire pushed herself upright with a soft moan, hand pressed to her lower stomach. She turned to regard the new arrival through bleary eyes.

"Mmmm....hello....who are you?"

She rubbed at her eyes in a vaguely childlike manner, both hands rising to her face like a raccoon as she scrubbed her eyes against the backs of her thumbs. When she lowered her hands to her lap, her eyes looked clearer, more focused. Her face was now framed by her unbound hair, a pale countenance turned slightly to one side in curiosity.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:53 am

The Russian bit her lower lip, she had not wanted to stir the sleeping girl but evidently hadn’t succeeded in being very quiet. She took a deep breath and pushed her way inside of the room, the door closing quietly behind her. Her eyes fell to the left side of the room where her luggage was already situated in her two large trunks at the foot of the bed. She tossed the carry-on bag on top of the trunk closest to her with incredible accuracy for the distance and motioned towards the piled stuff. “I suppose I’m your new roommate.” She said with a cheeky smile, her left hand raising to the back of her head in a faux nonchalant scratch. “The name’s Linea.” There was still a slight hint of a Russian accent in her voice, forcibly Americanized by the lovely citizens of Orange County.

The teen strolled over to the pile of luggage and pushed the carry on off of the trunk, the lid to the trunk being pushed open by the student’s slender fingers. “I only just got here an hour ago, when did the rest of my stuff get here?” She asked quizzically towards the other girl, observing her for a few moments before turning her attention back towards her stuff. She first began by organizing her clothes on the foot of her bed, taking them carefully out of the trunk, hoping the new living arrangement would not become complicated or awkward.

Linea's Bio

Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:07 am

Claire tilted her head to one side in a birdlike manner. The small, frail girl's expression clouded with confusion as she turned to look at the luggage on the other side of the room.

"I...don't know. Maybe while I was asleep? My name is Claire. It is very nice to meet you...Linea? Did I get that right?"

The pale girl smiled openly, her hand reaching up to brush her dark brown tresses away from her face. Her voice had a distinct lack of accent, the words pronounced precisely. She turned on the bed, tucking her knees under herself demurely, unconsciously smoothing the gown out to cover her bare feet.

She eyed the luggage askance, wracking her brain for clues as to how it had arrived.
Why don't I remember her luggage getting here?

Claire's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the cases for a long moment, the smile fading from her face. Her hands twisted into the lap of her gown as she began to feel a faint gnawing fear in the pit of her belly.
What was wrong with her?

---------

On Claire's side of the room, her luggage had already been stowed neatly away. On the shelf over her bed sits an old and well worn Bible, black cover cracking in places from frequent handling. Sitting next to it are a rosary, the beads a dark red glass leading down to a gold filligree cross, and a pale blue hairband curled around it. The only other piece of adornment to her side of the room is a wooden painter's easel, standing devoid of canvas like a thin legged scarecrow.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:24 am

The athletic girl nodded at the sweet student with her inquiry about her name, and said nothing else after, she glanced in the girls direction noticing the cotton nightgown she was wearing drawing her attention to her own attire. Her eyes fell down to her white, form fitting tank top that her breasts nearly threatened to break free from, and her high shorts that looked nearly torn to shreds, but still stylish in a sense, they lead down her long, shapely legs down to her white tennis shoes that were tied sloppily. Before long the Russian became engrossed in her work, organizing her shirts and pants and unmentionables into separate piles. Occasionally she rose from her work when she came across hygienic items or other miscellaneous things, one of them being a picture of her mother. She paused when she pulled the picture out of the trunk. A faint smile spread across her face, she hadn’t remembered packing it and assumed it a secret stow away from her father. She nodded and stretched, exposing her tight tummy, to put the picture on the nightstand.

What seemed an eternity of awkward uninterrupted silence, as the student was putting away the rest of her clothes she opened the bottom drawer of the dresser. She frowned and pulled out the short, plaid skirt that consisted of nearly half of the school uniform. She rose in disgust and turned towards Claire. She held the skirt up to her waist and realized that the damnable thing was entirely too short to properly outfit her.
“ I could have sworn I gave them the right size, do you know where you can go exchange uniforms at?” She asked inwardly, biting her lower lip and frowning with concern at the skirt.

Linea's Bio

Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:06 pm

Claire shook her head slightly, putting aside her worries for the moment.

"I'm not entirely sure myself. My uniforms c-came the right size. Maybe the book store?"

She dresses so...so...lewdly. I hope she isn't one of those girls.Claire kept her expression friendly, not wanting to put her new roommate off with a rude comment. She felt a bit intimidated by the taller girl.

"If you'd like...I c-can come with you to find it?"

You've got to make friends with her. She's your roommate and God doesn't put people in your path without a reason. Claire rose from the bed, wobbling slightly as her feet touched the ground. She winced as she pushed herself up, her whole body feeling sore and achey. Perhaps a walk around the campus with her, hopefully, new friend would help clear her mind. She turned and picked up the dark blue headband from the shelf over her bed, walking slowly into the bathroom to brush out her hair. She looked back into the room, smiling at the picture on the nightstand.

"Are those your p-parents?"

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]