View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 A petite bookworm (added) 

Post A petite bookworm (added)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Student Bio/Profile
Name: Joanna Galespy (usually goes by the name Anna-Gale )
Place of Birth: Suburbia USA
Nationality: American
Hair Color: a light brown that shimmers different shades in the morning light
Eye Color: a brown to hazel
Ethnicity: English/Irish
Skin Tone: Pale creamy tone only accented by light pink in her most sensitive of areas
Pubic Hair: shaved off for hygiene reasons
Distinguishing features: the shortest girl you could imagine going to a boarding school like this..... and though no outstanding physical features very book smart though very innocent to everything else
Height: 4'3''
Weight: 90 to 100 lbs
Bust: 18 B
Waist: 12
Hips: 20
Background: Anna-Gale excelled in public school because she studied far more then other girls. Growing up on a farm she learned a lot about tending to plants and caring for animals and although she loved where she was born and raised she always had a yearning to try and experience new things. Anna-Gale is varry crafty usaly turning things from one purpose to serve anouther..... sutch as rusty metal pips or wooden plankes to hold up and let vine plants grow.... or cooking pots and a stove to heat chemicals for experimentation.....

Psychological Profile: shy and vary introspective she never really fit in with the more athletic girls. and though often envied them never lost sight of her own talents...being better academically than other girls

-Has studied many books on Herbalism and Alchemy..... and has experimented with natural pain killers, aphrodisiacs, poisons and hallucinogenics she also keeps many culinary spices for cooking and tea making

though able to outsmart her way out of a situation if physically attacked becomes hysterically frightened

Anna-Gale also has a bad habbit of stealing witch most of the time she just considers borowing or thinking to herself that they wont use it anymore....... though what she dose take usaly dosent...... old pots for plants rusty metal pips from the basement .... .. usaly taking things from the artroom chemistry and botony labs..... rationalizing that it only helps her become better at her subjects of intrest.

Dislikes- Violence ... sense she is so petite she realizes that she can be overpowered very easily and quickly so she tries to avoid conflict when ever possible

-lacking social skills she wishes to meet lots of new friends and maybe even some long lasting romances

Virgin? Yes. Regretfully on her part but much too shy to make the first advance..... hoping to get away from this obsticle

Piercing or Tattoos: None.

Language: English

Likes: Practicing herbalism , long walks at night and skinny dipping when no one is around, studying in the library,extra credit assignments, and being a good student overall

Magic: None

Clothing: usualy pushing up thick glasses that do her cute face no justice at all. sticking vary close to the school required uniform she usaly has on the white blouse sleeve roled up for the nice weather. The plad skirt covering pink or white cotton panties, white knee high socks and black shoes that buckle in the front..... though sometimes wearing boots when walking or tending her garden...

Last edited by BrightEyes on Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

A very nice profile. Not many smaller girls that I've seen about. Anyways, welcome to Shokushu and I'm sure Siolazar will you see you about. Perhaps even have a little meeting.

Profile = Siolazar, Shadowborn

Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Profile YIM

You, my dear, are brain-meltingly cute. I like the glasses, actually. The rest of the outfit can go, but the glasses make you that much cuter.

My profile

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:46 pm

[mod-mode] Sorry, but I had to delete that last picture, as it could be borderline gore. Also I cleaned up most of the mispellings.[/mod-mode]

Now that that was out of the way...

Welcome to the campus!

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:37 am
Profile WWW

Welcome to the Campus ,Hope to see you on the boards!
Like your profile. :lol:
If you want to RP with me or Kumo Thuy(A monster)just PM one or both of
us.
:twisted:

Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:58 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]