View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 The Wealth Trap (for Saria) 

Post The Wealth Trap (for Saria)
(Intro...)

Kalia was thirsty. And when Kalia was thirsty, that meant trouble. The demoness was quite new to Shokushu, and had barely had time to get settled, let alone "sample" any of the students. That had gone on long enough!

Kalia was quite young for a demoness, and didn't know as much as other monsters on the island about how to lure prey. Her thirst demanded that she learn quickly. She strained her brain to try and figure out a possible trap.

"What do humans like?" she asked herself in her sumptuously decorated cave chamber. "Wealth?" she trailed her elegant fingers through a pile of gold jewelry, snagging a gemstone-studded ring with one of her long purple nails.

"Or food?" she turned to the heavy oak table in the center of her room and concentrated for a moment in order to summon a tray of chocolate-covered strawberries. She lifted one and looked at it curiously, then snaked out her long tongue to taste it. She made a face and put it back down.

"Or perhaps...clothing?" She stepped to her closet, tossing it open to reveal dozens of outfits that she had taken from previous victims (things were so much easier back in Hades!). She removed her tight black-leather bikini and slipped into an ankle-length red evening dress. Her volleyball-sized breasts stretched the fabric severely, and she hissed in anger as she looked in the mirror. Using a nail, she slit the dress down the front and stepped out of it.

Stepping towards the entrance of her chamber, nude save for her arm-length fingerless gloves and thigh-high boots, Kalia pondered her plan.

"Hades curse it!" she pouted in frustration, stomping her foot. "I'll just have to try all three!"

Kalia dressed quickly in her bikini, an excited smile on her face. She picked up some of the jewelry, the tray of strawberries, and an expensive dress from the closet. Carrying her bait, she began heading towards the school.

Kalia was thirsty, but she would drink soon!

(The Wealth Trap)

For her final trap, Kalia took the expensive jewelry she had brought with her out into the forest on the way from school to her cave. She had a large ruby ring, a pair of emerald earrings, a gold bracelet, and an elegant pearl necklace. She placed the ring in the center of a footpath leading from the school into the woods, and then placed each next piece a little deeper into the trees. She was hoping to lure a student away from the path and into the brush, where it would be difficult to escape.

Kalia flew up into a tree and hid herself among the leaves, watching the path and waiting for her prey to arrive.

http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=1325

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:35 pm

Saria happened to be walking that path later in the day, and spotted the ring on the ground. "What's this?" She stopped and leaned over, looking at the ring for a moment before picking it up and turning it over. "Oh wow!" She slipped it on her finger, her eyes catching the glint of something else in the grass. With a few more steps, she closed upon the other glint, finding a pair of earrings. "Emerald?! This is perfect!" She held the earrings close to her chest, thinking of which of her three outfits they would go best with. Then the next piece caught her eye.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:32 pm

Kalia watched the girl pick up the jewelry from her hiding place in the tree overhead. She examined the girl's intriguing green hair and very petite body. She had a nice, fit little body, Kalia though, though it was a shame she had no breasts to speak of. Perhaps they had yet to develop? Kalia was a little uncertain how humans grew up.

The demoness smiled, licking her sharp teeth with her long tongue. The girl had taken the bait! She was straying from the path, deeper into the woods! Excellent! Kalia made sure no one was coming up the path from either direction and shifted her weight slightly on the branch, preparing to pounce when the moment was right.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:05 pm

She spotted the bracelet next and picked that up, slipping it on and spotting the pearls. "Wow. I wonder who dropped these? Maybe I should find them..." Saria picked up the pearls and began heading further into the woods, wondering if the person who dropped them was in deeper, maybe they needed help and she would have to help them? Unfortunately for her, she didnt know that that wasnt the case.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:23 am

Finding that the girl was deep enough in the woods now, Kalia dropped to the ground, crunching leaves under her elegant high-heeled feet. She was making noise, but she didn't care. She kept to the shadows of the trees to disguise herself and called out to the girl.

"Did you find my jewelry, girl?" she said.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:34 am

Saria stopped and looked around for where the voice was coming from. "Yes! I did. You must have dropped it. Do you want them back?" She tilted her head slightly, still looking around. "If... If it's ok, I would like to buy the earrings from you..."

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:36 am

"Buy the earrings? I don't know. I'm very wealthy already...do you have anything else to offer? A trade perhaps?"

Kalia stood with her back to a large tree, still in the shadows. She allowed the girl to see her, but not enough to tell that she was something other than human.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:13 pm

"A... Trade?" She thought for a moment, blinking once. "What kind of a trade? I dont have much to give you..." Saria sighed.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:56 am

"Nothing at all?" Kalia said menacingly, stepping forward enough for Saria to see that something was very strange about her appearance.

"Now my dear girl, I'm sure we can think of...something!" Kalia laughed mockingly and started towards her, unfurling her wings dramatically and exposing her long fangs.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:12 am

She took a step back, blinking, her eyes wide. "Wh-wh... Wha... What are you?!" As she took her step, she tripped over something, making her fall to the grass with a yelp. "Ah! P-please... Dont hurt me!"

Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:48 am

"How clumsy!" Kalia laughed as the girl fell. She reached overhead and plucked a large blossom from a tree as she continued to move towards the girl at a slow, but frighteningly unstoppable, pace.

Kalia lifted the flower to her nose and inhaled deeply, then extended her long tongue to taste one of the delicate petals. "Very nice...a subtle flavor, but one with hints of coming maturity." The demoness flicked the blossom at the fallen Saria. It landed between the girl's legs.

"I wonder how yours will taste?" Kalia asked, placing her hands on her wide hips and looking down at the frightened girl.

http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=1325

Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:19 am

Saria began crawling backwards, turning and then scrambling till she was back on her feet and running, tripping again over a root that she hadnt noticed was sticking out of the ground. "Ack!" She landed with a thud.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]