View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Studying in the Library. (Ryujin) 

Ryujin paused, if only for an instant, when he saw tears well up in her dark blue eyes as he manhandled her firm mammaries. Any normal girl would not give such a reaction to such manipulations; unless she was especially sensitive to the area in question. As he continued a cold draft hit him and he realized that she was responding to the cold. He drew his tongue across her other tit in a long slow lick before returning it to his mouth.

He released her breasts and returned his position to normal, "So, these lovely melons are your weakness, are they?" he said as he pinche he chin, making her look up at him. He reached into his vest for two blank ofudas. He inscribed them both with 'Icy Touch', the kanji appearing on the pieces of paper before her. He released her chin and placed them on the back of his hands, silently invoking their power. He wanted her to discover for herself what they did, rather than spoil the surprise for her. He cupped the fleshy orbs in his hands, caressing them gently, roving all over and transmitting the freezing sensations to every square inch of the fleshy globes.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:26 am
Profile YIM

Still trying to get a hold of herself, she had dropped her head and let tears fall as they did. Now that the other globe breast was licked, it also flared into her gut, but what was already done was enough to make her sob uncontrollably. Her chin was pinched slightly as he lifted her head up. He knew it...he knew it all to well. He even stated it and that itself made her heart sink.
When he released her firm orbs, she gasped in sure relief for the moment, gathering her emotions back up. But just as she thought he was going to give her a break, he took out more ofudas and seemed to have something unpleasent for her. Watching with clear interest in what he was up to, she saw the kanji appear on the piece of paper. He stuck both onto his hands and before she realized it, grasped both of her firm orbs.
Her eyes widened and her arms strained at that sudden moment. Had it been ropes that tied her, she would've drawn blood.
"AHHAGG!!!"
Her cries more louder and more filling the ever. it was as if dry ice had been placed right ontop of her tits and sent shockwave after shockwave of icy touches down to her pelvis. Her body shook with extrordinary vigor as he carressed her flaring breasts in a most painful manner to her. Tears ran down her cheeks and dripped off to the floor. She couldn't even speak as pain and pleasure ran down her spine and built up within her.
Her loud cries were hoarsed down to meling whimpers as she gritted her teeth everytime he moved over her hard buttons, eyes closed and cringing at the very thing.
"D-demon..." she managed to say, looking at him with the most hatred in her eyes. Even red from the salty tears, she still did not beg or plea to him. She kept her painfilled glare upon him as long as she could for the time being.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:05 am

"Dragonian, actually." he said smirking in sheer amusement at her suffering. His hands never left her overly sensitive mounds of flesh, still cupping and squeezing them with no regard to her screams. "I've never quite encountered someone as sensitive as you are." he said rolling the pliant titflesh around and mashing them together and then pulling them apart. Without warning his hands left her breasts and returned to his vest to remove an ofuda already inscribed with 'Icy Touch'. He placed it on the base of his jaw and activated it. His right hand returned to her left tit, pinshing and tweaking the hard cherry colored nipple at it's center. His left hand moved down and underneath her skirt, rubbing her pusy through the now moist panties before pulling them down. He crossed his middle and index finger and pushed them into her sopping cunt as far as possible before twisting them around inside her slowly. Meanwhile his tongue had slithered out to assault her right breast, dragging the length of it across the unprotected flesh and lashing the slimey appendage back and forth across the painfully erect nub.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:48 pm
Profile YIM

Truth was held, as his icy touch played mercilssly on her now fully erect buttons, causing her to writhe and moan in pain and pleasure. Her eyes shot open when she understood that he pulled down her soaking panties. Without warning, he shoved two fingers into her sopping cunt, causing her arch her back, pressing her chest into his icy embrace. She cried even more, feeling their icy touches that were now inside her.
"St-stop!" she cried out, moans leaving her voice afterwards. Her head was thrown back, her arms flexing in their restraints.
"Gaaahhh..uuuhhh...d-damnit..." she cursed. She flailed in her position, trying to get her intruders out of her dripping pussy. She gasped when they once rubbed over her G-spot, causing her to shudder.
Tears never stopped falling from her face, her impending heat already wa getting close to making her orgasm...

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:56 am

Ryujin's hand never stopped it's agonizingly slow twisting motions inside her hot, wet cunt. With each rotation his thumb would slide across her over stimulated clitoris, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her vulnerable body.

Ryujin slowly dragged the slimy muscle across her bare breast before he slid it between her ample cleavage. From there he encircled her left breast slowly spiraling around it, encompassing it until the tip reached the rigid bud. He teased her stiff teat remorselessly, flicking it back and forth constantly until he drew his tongue back into his mouth. It didn't stay there long before slid back out, between her cleavage, across her flat stomach and under the band of her skirt before stopping at her gushing sex. It encircled her tiny, pink clit, licking circles around it; only leaving long enough for his thumb to run over it when it passed.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:36 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes drew halfway open, completely overwhelmed by the stimulation her body was receiving. It moved along with his pleasing thumb, that so tenderly ran over her engorged clit. Her body, no longer able to control itself, climaxed while his face was implanted there. How could she deny her body's want for it? Simple, she couldn't. She tensed and arched her back, letting out hoarse and gasp-filled moans of pure pleasure. It fel so good to release...her body craved it.
His onslaught only prolonged the inevitable orgasm, her head bobbing with every wave that went through her.
Her eyes fluttered, and her hands rotated involuntarily to the waves of ecstacy. Her body remained tense, until the aftershocks ceased, her breathing heavily and gasping for air.
That felt heavenl to her, her mind completely clouded with lust and desire, wanting to continue...

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:05 pm

Ryujin pulled his hands and tongue from her exhausted body and stood, admiring his work to the fullest. Her whole body shook as the aftershock of her clamx passed, her bosom was heaving desperately trying to cach her breath, her abused flower leaked its honey onto her soiled panties that still hung between her legs spilling onto the floor.

He grasped her firm buttocks and reached up to release the paper charm binding her to the bookshelf. "I see you enjoyed that. But now it's time you returned the favor to me." he whispered to her. He layed her down on the floor and removed her skirt and panties. He tossed them aside and untied his belt. He moved th flaps of his vest open, revealing his fully erect 18x2 inch cock to her and laid down. He moved her into a 69 position, grabbed a fistful of her hair and pointed his stiff prick at her face. "Now suck!"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:20 pm
Profile YIM

She was immediatly brought out of her pleasurable moment when she was grabbed by her hair. She squeeked as her head was pulled down and with eyes wide, saw this monstrosity of a cock infront of her face. When he commanded her to suck, she felt slightly pinged by a voice, telling her to don't. But she did owe him for making her climax. Wait, what?! How could she even think that?! He forced her to orgasm!
She turned her head away and thought about it. What happens if she didn't comply? Would she get beaten? Or worse?
She turned her head back to it...and opened her mouth. She reached her head forward and took in as much as she could. It felt so disgusting as the thing pushed passed her tongue...but at the same time it felt fulfilling.
She had never been demanded to suck anything before, so this made her extremely nervous. What was she to do now?
Remebering what he said, she began to suckle on it slightly and gently as she could, not trying to displease this lizardman...for fear of her own safety.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:27 am

When she didn't comply and made to turn her head away, he was about to force her mouth over his shaft but stopped when she did so of her own accord. "Good girl." he commented. She had obviously never performed oral sex before, given how lightly she sucked upon his prick. "I'll fix that." he thought. "You have to suck harder, as hard as you can. You'll also have to use your tongue both in and outside of your mouth."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:49 am
Profile YIM

She cringed as she heard him, listening to his commands. Not complying immediatly, she fixed herself to sucking hard, her tongue hesitantly licking of the hood of the cock and traveled down to outside of her mouth and then traveled back in. She let her teeth press against the shaft and stroked it slightly to give a gentle carress. She was sort've sure it would feel nice to him, but she was ready to stop that if he became aggravated.
She still sucked hard on the cock, her licking increased with more tension and paid special attention to the hood as she did so.
She hope she was doing good and would not make him want to tear her head off...

Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:43 am

Ryujin sighed softly as she did as he instructed. The way she licked at the head of his prick sent waves of pleasure throughout his body. "That's better but try not to use your teeth. When I said to use your tongue both in and outside of your mouth, I was refering to licking it when it's in your mouth and licking it when it's not. When it's not in your mouth just stroke it with your tongue. Whether your strokes are long or short doesn't matter."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:25 am
Profile YIM

She nodded slightly and continued on. Her strokes were evermore harder, more longer as she licked what the shaft inside her mouth.
Not sure whther he would be pleased or not, she began bobbing her head in and out, taking in more of the shaft as she did so. Her tongue kept up with her as it licked what was in and then licked it when it was out. She took this slow, but began to speed up slightly.
She made it into a rhythmic phase, making lsight gurgles everynow and again as her saliva lubricated his shaft and made it much more easier to bring it to the back of her throat and out.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:58 am

"That's good, keep bobbing your head up and down on my cock." He said and rubbed her slick sex lips still moist from her orgasm. "If you continue to do such a good job I'll make it good for you too." His other hand reached out to cup her hanging left tit, gently squeezing the hanging mound of flesh. "You can also use your hands as well. Use them for what you can't get into your mouth and pump your hands up and down my cock. If you want you can also use one to massage my balls."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:36 am
Profile YIM

She lets the now glinted dick from her mouth, gasping for air at the moment. She listened to him and decided she would take this as a horrible lesson.
She bobbed her head up and down, giving a gurgled moan as he played with her sex lips. She wiggled underneath him and scooted upwards to take in more of his throbbing cock. She lifted her hands and began to try and show she was a quick learner. She took his shaft from her mouth and licked her hands for what was to come. Afterwards, she took in his shaft once again and delicatly circled the rest of his shaft with her hand, and stroked it tenderly, but started to become a bit rougher given time. She cupped his balls, and gently massaged them between her inexpirienced hands, making sure to not damage it in anyway. She played with it similar to the way he played with her clit, pushing against it, but would then gently squeeze it between her palm and digits and then would let go.
Her sex became wetter with stimulation, flowing freely from her lips in a stream-like manner. Her left tit hardened extremely at his grasp, the little button ontop stood erect and waiting.
She pushed herself against his hands, wanting to enjoy this as much as he now. All thoughts of escaping left her mind with a grunted sigh, as she kept her work up with his precious package.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:56 am

Ryujin sighed as Aleace worked her lips up and down on his throbbing pole. As she continued massaging his scally ballsack and stroking his veined pole a large drop of precum emerged from the tip of his prick just as she brought her head back up. "Did you catch that? That's precum and it should give you a hint to what my cum tastes like. I hope you enjoy the flavor because I expect to swallow when I come." he informed her.

He rubbed her little pink clit along the length of his freezing finger, slowly moving it back and forth coaxing more fluids of arousal from her abused slit. Much to her dismay his hand left her pouty vulva. She wouldn't miss for very long however. His right hand returned to her hanging right globe of flesh, taking the rigid nipple between his fingers and twisting it around fervently. His wicked tongue reached out to her silken sex lips, running up and down her slit. He pushed it into her gushing twat going as deep as he could and running it all over the walls of her inner depths. He pulled it out after a minute and lashed it across her sensitive love button. As he heard her moaning around his cock he ceased his oral ministrations, "Just look at you Aleace. Only minutes ago you couldn't stop crying and kept begging me to stop. Now you're going down on me like a professional. On top of that..." he said and started lick her womanhood again, "your honey's... gushing out... of your cunt so much... it's like a waterfall!" he told her between licks.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:08 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next