View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Not the best way to start school. (For Sephriot) 

His movement was fast, more so, when one thought that he was just a blop, a mass of colour changing demonic creature.
“No, you won’t get away…” his voice almost a snarl. “Not after I now had so much fun already…” She reached for the doors knob, but that should be as far as she gets.
His colour changing lightly, to the blue she had seen in her vision, mass pouncing her from behind, crashing lightly into her back, body extending to the sides to come around, wrapping himself around her, pinning her arms to her sides.
“See what I found here…” chuckled, a single, small appendage sneaking to her wrist, contact made, and muscle relaxant just seeping into her skin. Wuld take some time, but then she wouldn’t be able to resist him, for much.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:12 am

Claire stopped in shock as a wave of blue Jello rushed her. When it struck her back, she screamed at the top of her lungs, fighting frantically to dislodge the slimy beast.

"NO! NOOOO!"

She howled as she felt her muscles start to weaken, her fightng slacking off as her eyes stared down at the blue mass. This wasn't possible. Things like this didn't happen. Monsters weren't real.

Claire fell against the door, sobbing as her legs gave out and she collapsed to the floor.

"Nooo...hunh....nuh nuh.....n-n-nooo...."

The last word came out as a whimper, the shock of the situation starting to shut down her mental faculties.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:21 am

The scream was music in his ears…or at least to the senses of his that picked them up. Her struggle was fiercely, but short, the venom coursing through her body taking a hold within her, weakening her, though she would feel all and everything that he would do to her, and there was much planned.
“So, sweetie, you might consider stopping that screaming, you will just get hoarse, no?” His body was slightly cold to the touch, and he was to constricting her…to much, anyway.
“Just believe a friendly -demon- when he tells you that we will have fun…much of it.”

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:37 am

Claire's eyes widened even further, her pupils dilating as a whisper barely escaped her lips.

"D-d-demon?"

She began to shiver uncontrollably, from cold, from fear, from disgust.

Her sobs deepened, her face turning red and blotchy as she cried from the depths of her soul. Why? Why did God do nothing? Was this further punishment? Was taking her parents not enough? What had she done?

Claire's head fell forward as the muscle relaxant took full hold, her tears dripping on the blue slimy mass enwrapping her.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:44 am

“Yes a demon, from hell and such, you certainly heard of our kind…” his smile widened slightly, her reaction…anticipated. That he only was a lesser one, something of a scavenger from the last circles…well, he just didn’t mention it.
A tentacle forming out of his blue mass, reaching up to brush away a tear of hers, gentle gesture to his words. “So, I think now I should be stuck by lightning or such, no? Or did you do something that he won’t help you, hu?”

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:00 am

As the monster confirmed its nature, a faint mewling noise issued from Claire's mouth.

A demon! A spawn of the devil! Why?! What had she done to deserve such a punishment? Was she already dead, and in Hell?

Her head lolled away from the tentacle awkwardly, muscles nonresponsive.

She cried harder at the accusation in the demon's statement. God had left her to this foul creature. Her sobs took on a raw edge as she cried so hard her ability to breath became impaired, her mind going blank as she became lightheaded and dizzy.

((Last post for now! Sleep calls me. *yawn*))

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:11 am

The saltyness brushed away by the rubbery tip of his tentacle, only to be replaced by more tears. “Now now…don’t cry little one. Who knows, maybe he has send someone your way already…but on the other hand he may have not…” another laugh in her mind, his mass slightly repositioning on her chest, the cloth, her dress starting to vanish into himself, dissolved where it touched.
“And don’t you dare to faint on me…I will make sure to show you hell, when you do…” he sounded slightly irritated, her breath irregular, the light lolling and glace over eyes sign to her dizziness. “So get a grip lil one…and enjoy yourself.”

((*crawls into her bed, waiting there*))

Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:56 pm

Claire tried to regain control of her breathing, slowing her panicked gasps as she fought to clear her mind.

Enjoy? What about this could she possibly enjoy?!

Her breathing quickened again as she felt the cold touch of the slime monster on her chest as her dress dissolved into it. Her plain white cotton bra was suddenly, shockingly exposed. Her breasts heaved within the too small undergarment, rising and falling sharply with each pant.

"S-s-stop....ahh......please....p-please stop this....hunh....let me g-g-go...please..."

Her voice came out as a desperate wimper, her gasps puncuating her pleas irregularly.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:02 am

Her breathing started to get somewhat normal, slowing, getting regular. “Good girl…” he praises her, a small accomplishment that ensured his fun, for the time coming.
“White cotton…somehow I’m not really surprised…” he chuckles for her to hear, the quickening of her breath ones again not as dramatically seen as before.
His form crawling downwards, rolling more, on her belly, still forming a ring around her, arms only having a minimum to move. A tentacle formed from his body, thumps thick, with a bulbs head, rubbery to feel, travelling up her body, to caress along the exposed skin of the upper side of her breasts.
“Why would I want to stop, when I do have you now? There is so much fun…and remember that image I had shown you? I will make -you- enjoy this just as much…”

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:35 am

Claire shook her head weakly at the monster's words. How could she enjoy being tormented by this.....thing?

The movement of her head, combined with the stroking of the rubbery tentacle, caused a silver cross to fall from where it had gotten caught in the strap of her bra in the struggle. The cool piece of metal settled between her heaving breasts, spinning as the tentacle knocked it aside to get at the soft tops of her busom.

"N-n-noooo....hic hunh....d-d-don't.....ahh...."

Her head rolled slowly on her shoulders, hair falling across her face as she weakly tried to escape the covering mass of the demon's body, whimpering like a beaten animal underneath its weight.

It was going to...to....her mind blanked as she couldn't begin to comprehend the things in store for her.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:03 am

Wasn’t it always that way? The girl resisting, but her body betraying her with time. She would enjoy it, at least while it lasted, the shame and memories coming back later, that was when her mind didn’t shut down beforehand, opting to rather forget the things he would do to her.
The silver cross was somewhat of a given, as he thought, the monster expecting one to be around the girls neck. Though he wouldn’t touch it, let it hang there, a constant reminder that even all her praying was not helping her.
The appendage, rubbery and lightly cold slowly curling around her breast, stroking the flesh as it slithered around the orb.
“I take you never where touched before, hu?” A smile to the slimy being. “Do you even caress and touch yourself?” A brief image, showing her, eyes closed in a dark corner of a room, dress hiked up and a hand vanishing underneath, her cheeks flushed, a faint, stifled moan escaping her lips.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:59 pm

A furious blush flooded Claire's face as the image filled her mind.

"N-n-no! I....I...ngh...t-t-thats d-d-dirty....unh....a...a...s-s-sin.....ahn.....s-s-stop...."

She squirmed weakly, trying to turn her groped breast away from the monster...and failing miserably. What was happening to her? Her breasts felt...strange...warm...her nipples hardening against the tight fabric pressing against them. A soft, strangled moan escaped her lips, mirroring the image in her mind.

Claire clenched her eyes shut, tears welling up anew from the shame of her reaction to the demon's ministrations.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:22 pm

“Hmmm, dirty you say….” His vice was thoughtful, the tentacles tip that was forced between flesh and fabric of her bra resting on the small bridge it the front, that held both cups together, slowly letting it vanish, the bra falling aside as the strain of flesh against them lets the last bit of fabric rip away. “Well, I would more likely call it…messy, and fun…” He grinned wide, another image, showing the spurting waters from the redheads pussy lips in the shower.
“And they just call it a sin, cause they do not want you to have fun…” he chuckles, now two tentacles curling around her tender flesh, her orbs, tips at last placed to her stiffening nipples, giving them a flicker. “Say…does it feel …odd, warm and tingly…?” He would show her slowly, just how easy her body even would betray her in the worst way. “And then I didn’t even start yet…”

(*makes his 'Before going to work' post*)

Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:39 am

Claire tried not to listen to the demon's words, shaking her head slightly at the vision. Her eyes snapped open as her bra fell apart, a gasp escaping her trembling lips as her breasts bounced free, her areolas and nipples a delicate shade of coral pink. A sin because it was fun? No...it was a sin because it was wrong. How could this assault be fun? She didn't want this, prayed that it would stop, prayed that it was all a horrible dream...but her prayers again went unheard.

Claire squeeked again as the tentacles wrapped around her shaking breasts. Another soft moan welled up in her throat as her small hardened nipples were teased by the beast. She swallowed the moan desperately, her shame growing as her body ignored her panicked mind.

"It f-f-feels....hnn...d-d-disgusting....y-y-you m-m-monster...Ahn!"

She trembled from head to toe, fear and disgust coursing through her in crashing waves. Her hair brushed across her exposed breasts, the sensation further making her writhe. God, please let this end! Please!

Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:59 am

Idly circling one areola as he speaks to her, the hardening of the pink nubs bringing a smile to him. “Didn’t you -ever- wonder why it was made a sin when it feels good? You must admit that it doesn’t hurt, now does it?” The tentacle on her other breast latching to the nipple, light squeeze, massage to the puckered nub, followed by a suckle or two.
“The small tingle you feel is only the start, it will grow and feel warm and warmer and then it will build to something beautiful, until it goes off somewhere here…” another appendage, snaking, slithering down her body, under her dress, to the mound above her sex, tapping the skin there.
“Of course you won’t believe a demon, no? So, I will let actions and your feeling speak…” he chuckles, the stifled moan not escaping his senses, something of a small accomplishment for him.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next