View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A welcoming gift. (Saria) 

Her eyes widened in fear and she found her voice again to beg for him not to take her.

"NO! PLEASE! Dont! I dont want this!" Saria struggled again, jerking this way and that in a futile attempt to excape. "Please dont do this... Please! Dont hurt me!" She began hyperventilating.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:57 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*Akki stopped flapping his wings and dropped heavily on the girl, his engorged rod forcing its way into her virgin passage roughly, the razor edges softening into a ribbing along his length. He cackled in triumph as he felt her maidenhead break before his thrusting weapon. He altered the size of his cock to just barely fit in the tight confines of the girl, sinking down to fill her all the way, his balls slapping against her ass hard enough to raise welts.*

"Aaahhhh.....there is nothing like the tight and welcome grasp of an untried girl....tell me little bird....how does it feel to lose your innocence?"

*His voice full of unholy mirth, the demon looked into the girl's tear filled eyes as he awaited her response.*

The Doll House

Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:32 am
Profile YIM

A scream followed his forced entry, one of pain and fear. "OH GOD IT HURTS! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! PLEASE!" Her crying grew uncontrolable as the pain swept through the rest of her body, making her convulse for a moment, causing even more pain.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:18 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*The girl's howl of pain brought a fierce smile to his thin lipped face. He rocked back and forth slowly, not pulling out the impaling appendage, but sliding it from side to side inside her bleeding crevice.*

"Yessss......cry out to your "God"....beg, plead, promise him anything for this pain to end....and curse his name as your plight falls on deaf ears."

*Akki ground his hips against the girl, the ribbing on his cock catching on her G spot and stimulating it intently. The Cthulu plushie rocked its tentacles in counter harmony to its master's movements, adding to the sliding sensation within the stuffed confines of her aching sex.*

The Doll House

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:30 am
Profile YIM

Each movement caused her pain, yet there was a tingle underneath it all, one she fought not to feel. One she feared more than anything else the monster could do to her. She didnt want to feel pleasure from it. The counter from the cthulu doll simply added to the evergrowing tingling, her now silent scream starting to fade as a slightly more pleasured look began crossing her face.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:47 am

*With a contempt filled gesture, Akki reached out with one finger, stroking the small girl's exposed clit before pressing it down against the top of his thrusting prick. The ribbing on his shaft hit the small but sensitive bit over and over as he began to rythmically pump into the girl, only retracting a small amount from her before pushing back in to the hilt. His balls made a loud, wet slapping noise against her buttocks, blood and other fluids dripping down into the open maw of the Cthulu plushie.*

"Do you feel that, little bird? The guilty pleasure...the rising ecstasy...the secret joy of being taken...."

The Doll House

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:59 am
Profile YIM

"N-no... I don.... Uhnnn..." Saria bit her lip, holding back a soft sigh of pleasure. "No... I dont." She felt herself starting to build, a tense feeling in her stomach... No... Lower... "Please... I dont want to... Nnnhhhhh.... No...." Despite her still protests, she still felt herself beginning to enjoy it, her body betraying her further to him.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:46 am

*Akki mentally commanded the Cthulu plushie to lower the girl to the floor gently, arms stilled pinned behind her back. Her head hit the ground first, then the back of her neck before the doll compressed his tentacles into a sort of ramp for her to arch up along, her legs bent toward her shoulders. Akki settled himself down to the ground, taloned toes digging into the carpet for leverage as he continued to pound into the increasingly wet folds of the protesting girl. His arms hooked behind her knees, his hands lowering to the ground on either side of the girl's head. He bent his head down along her body, tongue growing longer to flick back around the nipple unoccupied by the frenzilied suckling lion doll. The forked tip pinched the nipple, twisting it around painfully.*

"Yes...feel the sensation build within you....let it grow like a plant fed by my corrupt touch..."

*A new tentacle emerged from the demon's shoulder, moving along the girl's stomach like a snake, worming its slimy way between her breasts towards her face.*

The Doll House

Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:26 am
Profile YIM

She groaned in protest as the doll lowered her, setting her up for him to get a different angle. That was something else she didnt want right now. Then his tongue snaked out of his mouth and twisted her nipple, making her yelp in pain and grit her teeth to block it out. She didnt realize the other tentacle was moving towards her face as it slid up her body, too distracted with everything else he was doing.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:26 am

*The demon slowed his rapid pounding, setting a steady pace of deep, hard thrusts, causing the girl's knees to nearly hit the floor each time. The tentacle between her breasts reared back like a snake about to strike, waving hypnotically in front of her eyes, occasionally making a sudden striking motion toward her gasping mouth.*

"I'm in a good mood, little bird....your womanhood is squeezing me so tightly its rather hard not to be....so I'll play a game with you....you see that rearing tentacle? I want you to suck on it....if you can make that tentacle orgasm before I do...then I won't fill you with my seed....doesn't that sound fair?

*Akki made his voice sound completely reasonable as he made the cruel offer. His forked tongue turned to curling about the nipple and tugging it from side to side slowly. The lion doll continued its frenzied suckling, its tongue growing rougher as it pushed in on her nipple.*

The Doll House

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:36 am
Profile YIM

A slight nod was all she could manage at the moment. The only thoughts running through her mind were to keep her dignity as much as possible, what little she could salvage of the shreds that were left.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4