View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Vicki Love ::Recently Enrolled:: 

Post Vicki Love ::Recently Enrolled::
------------

Name: Vicki Love
Hair Color: Dyed Red (Originally Black)
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Tan
Distinguishing features:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 133 lbs
Bust: 36 D
Waist: 26
Hips: 33

Background:

A young transfer student, Vicki has been moved from orphange to orphange across the country since her birth and abandonment in New York. The

particulars about her birth are a mystery, but more than likely she was born in same state as the first orphange she was drop off in. Her parents are known

to her in name only, she has no photo, and records were poorly kept. Since her birth her moving around so much kept her from gaining any long term

relationships, causing her to turn into a fairly private, "kept to herself", kind of person. She picked up photography as a hobby when she moved to her 4th

orphange at the age of 12. Vicki joined a small group of photographers for about 4 years until she was once again moved out to another orphange, this time

for some odd reason all the way in Arizona. She stayed there bored out of her mind for the rest of the time state programs would care for her. Once she was

18 Vicki was ejected from state programs and she moved once again and joined the academy as a last ditched effort to finish school. Maybe it was a

mistake...?

Psychological Profile:

Though she is quiet she is far from anti-social, she's just odd in the way that she is very drab. She's always got a tired or bored look on her face

which might be misconstruded as a spaced out stare. Really though she is quite friendly, being introvertive it merely takes outside influence to get her

hype.

Though she doesn't like conflict, deep down Vicki is the type to go down fighting. She can hold a grudge for quite a time, and can be harsh about it.

Though she is also capable of great understanding and can forgive just as quick as she might build a grudge. If faced with something that was so frightening

to her so she would instinctively kick and fight, or if so possible run like hell.

Due to her up bringing Vicki has developed a habit of sloth, not wanting to be bothered at all some times. She'll take whole days off just staying at

home and just laying around watching TV and doing very little of anything else.

Personality: Sarcastic, Sleepy, Investigative (Or nosey if you wanna be a jerk about it.)

Virgin: No, experimented with a boyfriend at one point, being unimpressed she hasn't indulged since. (Inexperienced)

Piercing or Tattoos: One silver stud in her left nostril, Ears pierced. A Tribal pattern across her lower back. (Yea she joined the bandwagon on that one.)

Language: English some spanish

Likes: Sleeping, Photography, Little machines she can take apart and put back together, Posing for photographs,

Activities: Photography, Modeling, Journalism, Excerising, Machining.

Vicki's Journal:

Day 00- Holy crap that plane ride was probably the harshest I ever had the misfortune to be on... I couldn't even keep awake, it felt like an eternity I was

on that damn plane. Then I had nightmares of doctors poking and proding me yuck, what the hell was that about! They told me the ride was gonna be kind of

rough. I lost my damn switch blade on that flight too, I'm soooooo mad. How the hell did it fall out of my sock! GRRRRR!!

You know I'm surprised that I could afford to join such a academy, I mean to be on a privately owned island with pristine weather and all. Sounds more like a

resort than a school. Still I should have just finished school when I had the chance. People are gonna think i'm some sort of retard having to get an

extended education... I just sooooo hate homework, damn it, still I must buckle down...

Oh on a funny note, I heard some crazy storys about UFO's or something out there on that island. Ha, maybe I'll get a good photograph of them, and meet an

alien for an interview. (sarcasm) I bet you some government official is gonna tell me it's just swamp gas or something, I totally wanna take some pictures of

the place and see for myself.

Last edited by Shades_Of_Red on Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:05 am

I like the non-standard profile, and the plethora of pictures. The fact that they are all in the same vein is a pleasant novelty, though they lack the level of detail that some of the others have, but that's to be expected. Your own work maybe? The juxtaposition of bright color and monochromaticism is very striking. Hope to get acquainted with you soon.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:50 am
Profile YIM

*Vanishes*

Lilith: This will be fun.

*Flies away*

Kari: Hi. I'm Kari.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:53 am
Profile YIM

I like the non-standard profile, and the plethora of pictures. The fact that they are all in the same vein is a pleasant novelty, though they lack the level of detail that some of the others have, but that's to be expected. Your own work maybe? The juxtaposition of bright color and monochromaticism is very striking. Hope to get acquainted with you soon.

It is my own work, infact I was a bit hesistant about it at first, I didn't know if I wanted my talents known. Decided it wouldn't hurt though, besides this way I can portray this character specifically in what ever way I want. Your right, the background information behind this character is very minimal. When ever I do create a character I try to let the picture do more of the talking. I may expand upon this character at a later time so we shall see whats in store.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 am

Satsuro: Oh, goody. New Blood.

*Vanishes*

Lilith: This will be fun.

*Flies away*

Kari: Hi. I'm Kari.

And a warm howdy to you as well!

Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:36 am

The scholarly look really gets me. Natsuki's similar, oftentimes. Though she's in a different position than your character, of course :)

Sometime we ought to discuss an exchange of knowledge.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:47 am
Profile YIM

The scholarly look really gets me. Natsuki's similar, oftentimes. Though she's in a different position than your character, of course :)

Sometime we ought to discuss an exchange of knowledge.

Thanks alot, I really like her look aswell, though I failed alittle to give her that "huh?" expression. She looks much more tired or annoyed, I will continue to work on that. May I see your character if you dont mind? I'd love to chat, but I might not be on for much more than half and hour starting at this post. Then I'm torn alittle between some other things I'm working on. Only real reason my posts are so spread out.

If you would like I'd love to have someone guide me about Shokushu, any help or pointers i'm more than happy to receive.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:57 am

Well, all I can say is good writing really counts. My profile can be found in the Mosnter's thread under Natsuki Saika. You may have to scroll a bit to find it.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:01 am
Profile YIM

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, and by the way wonderful work on your monsters profile. Your really did a wonderful job putting so much thought into character. Her ability to lure unsuspecting victims is a great angle, I like it.

I'll catch up with you another day, 'friad I didn't have much time to begin with to devote to Shokushu today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a different story.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:17 am

I wish I could draw like that. The pictures look awesome!

Welcome to Campus, don't mind the beasties, they're just being friendly!

Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:20 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?

I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I am.

If Vicki would ever like to investigate the mystery of the possessed doll, feel free to PM me. :twisted:

The Doll House

Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:03 am
Profile YIM

Your profile looks good, well, the content looks good...I notice you had some sort of issue when making your post. I suspect it's because of how you copy-pasted it from wherever you wrote your profile. You can edit the post to make it look better. Or I could edit it if you'd like...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:52 pm

Hiyas! *waves like a spaz*

I wish I could draw like that. The pictures look awesome!

Welcome to Campus, don't mind the beasties, they're just being friendly!

::Waves just as crazed like:: Hello

Thank you very much, I really like this character.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:22 am

*bows politely* Welcome.

I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I am.

If Vicki would ever like to investigate the mystery of the possessed doll, feel free to PM me. :twisted:

Thank you!

I'm sure she'll get in her share of trouble lol xD Thanks I'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:26 am

Welcome! :D

Your profile looks good, well, the content looks good...I notice you had some sort of issue when making your post. I suspect it's because of how you copy-pasted it from wherever you wrote your profile. You can edit the post to make it look better. Or I could edit it if you'd like...

Yea...I wrote it in a word pad then copied and pasted it here...didn't turn out so well I have no idea what the spacing is all about. While I can fix it myself I'm sure, I guess since I'm so lazy I wouldn't mind if you did so for me. Hee Hee

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next