View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Self Manufactured Demi-Goddess(New and improved weaknesses) 

Post Self Manufactured Demi-Goddess(New and improved weaknesses)
Name: Mina Riley
Race:Modified humanoid
Type: Nanite enhanced/mutated
Place of Birth:Quebec, Capital of the Republic of Americas; Alternate Reality
Nationality: Nanite, Self-Proclaimed goddess
Height:Humanoid form: 5' 2" Monsterous form 9' 6"
Weight: Humanoid form: 155lbs Monsterous form 971 lbs
Eye Color:Mood Iris' (red angers, blue calm, green jealous etc.)
Skin Color: pale
Skin Texture:Smooth Supernaturally silky
Hair Color:Red tipped orange, long mid back length
Body Build: Athletic(humanoid)(Monsterous: Varies)
# of tails: 9
Tentacles?yes
Number of Tentacles: 168
Fighting Style: Seduction, cunning, Stalking, trickery, brute force
Motivation:Insanity, Energy, urge, Conquest.
Psychological Profile:She has lost much of her humanity and thus would be considered brutal & is quite definably insane
Personality: She's cold, brutal & calculating however she has an odd affinity towards plants.
Sexual Oddities: N/A
Human Disguise Form? Yes
Human Disguise Appearance:A heavily dressed young woman with a red beret and glasses along with a group of foxes tails and ears
Clothing:Red sweater with imperial Earth insignia stitched into it, red beret same insignia, brown ankle length skirt, simple black shoes & long white stockings.
Special Attributes: Nanite composition:A unique attribute that allows her to seperate her form within reason (such as into a mist)

Distinguishing features: color shifting eyes

Capabilities: Minor Shape shifting(limited to 5 forms: Humanoid, Monsterous, mist, Liquid, & glowing spectre) , Wall walking(walk through walls; can't do anything else while walking through walls) Duplication(Maximum number of 5), Regeneration, touch beyond sight(using her mastery of the nanites that make up her body she can touch someone without it being seen, if in a 20 foot range) Material alteration(can alter the appearance and state of dead and never lived tissues) Cloroploric tongue(Ability to communicate and understand plant life.) Enhanced sight(infared, night vision etc.), Hallucination induction, gift giving(is able to give a small gift formed with a bit of her own form in a similar way with which she is able to touch people without being close. augmenting an object or their body [minimal augment such as increased immunity to viruses & bacteria])
Analyze(she can analyze certain things about things using her touch or her touch beyond sight.
Recharge(she gathers energy from adrenaline, 'mana' & sexual energy as it's brought close to the surface of the skin through capillaries)

Weaknesses:an EMP will weaken her significantly as will any electric jolts Including static electricity. her eyes are sensitive to light reflected from a prism & rainbows in general, she still feels pain and enough will disable her for a moment.
She is prone to exhaustion being out of the reality that gave her form power it isn't rare to see her losing consciousness or just skip a target for the next nearest living thing. Acid will harm her and prevent her from duplicating and regenerating for a time.

Thunder storms: The built up electricity in the air is quite a bother for her limiting her to a 5th of her usual abilities

Plants: She has an affinity for plants going as far as mourning and avenging a daisy damaging a flower will give you a few moments to flee however you should more than likely hide within 3 minutes & she will not attack an individual holding a living plant.

seeing Plaid Literally makes her dizzy and ill she will go out of her way to destroy this sickening pattern.

Lack of focus & arrogance: She often loses focus of her goals and her plans without the time flow of her reality keeping her in check and given she took over an entire universe she is quite overly arrogant even with her major loss of power upon shifting realities.

constant chemical ingestion: she must eat and drink quite a bit after being wounded significantly & after a long period of time away from targets.

Likes: Foxes, Mental superiority, Women, Voyeurism, Art, Science, Academics, Botany(and plants in general)

Dislikes:Mental inferiority, Failure, Exposed electricity, Boredom, Fire(due to her deep love of plants)

History:Growing up in Quebec under the newly United Americas She was a Genius beyond the norm a master of science and studies having developed a highly advanced FLT engine system by her sixteenth birthday and weaponry for intergalactic battle ships allowing humanity to overtake the milky way and beyond easily. by eighteen The megalomaniac was struck by a unique terminal disease during an exploration mission on a newly discovered planet. Thus she devised a way to obtain the ultimate goal, Immortality. She worked tirelessly until she completed it injecting herself with a breed of nanite immune to even the heat of the hottest star and able to defy the laws of a singularity with ease making herself in a sense a goddess... however she soon began to thirst for something that she could not easily obtain in her own universe... something she had done away with through her own haste. She began to thirst for the energy that people created through sex. She began another project quickly finding a one way path to an alternate reality... one where she had yet to complete her projects, one where her new obsession could easily be obtained Thus she left her reality where she was ruler of all that there was to one where she could get what she really wanted however she didn't recognize one thing, she would have much less power in an alternate reality though stars and black holes were still no matter there were other things that would bother her quite a bit.

Notes:
1. Being able to resist the heat of the hottest star & the singularity with ease was in her home dimension only it would be far to painful to attempt such a thing here & with a need for a constant energy supply near by would be nearly impossible to accomplish.

2. She feeds constantly on the energy around her in her home dimension she fed on the flow of it's time & space; with this reality being in a different flow of her own she must feed on energy produced during sex

Monsterous form information:
A roughly 9 foot tall woman-esque creature with 9 foxes tails and bloodshot white hair. She is dressed in a sort of white flowing robe though this is actually part of her body. protruding from this robe are thousands of fibers some of these being the 'buds' of the many tentacles she can produce.

Last edited by Minariley on Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:14 am

Welcome! Hmmmm...wait, I know you, don't I? ;)

Interesting character...very powerful. :P Though I guess for monsters that's okay. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:49 pm

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:35 pm
Profile YIM

was it the name or the sci-fi star treky mirror world thing that i did?

Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:37 am

I think it was more along the lines of...

Quote:
immune to even the heat of the hottest star and able to defy the laws of a singularity with ease

;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:41 pm

Pretty overpowered if you ask me....Especally with that part Dendrite pointed out.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:30 am
Profile WWW

Well Goddesses are supposed to be overpowered, but I can see where my fellow roleplayers are concerned. Perhaps an affliction could be added to balance the character out? IF not that is fine since monsters rarely ever "duke it out" and students are supposed to lose anyway. Also, electricity is a weakness so take that into consideration and perhaps tweak it to better balance your character.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:28 pm

I think "balance" is much less of a consideration for Shokushu than many other roleplay settings. ;)

--Jason Carter

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:55 pm

Why hello there, may I welcome you to Shokushu and if your ever looking for a girl to have fun with message me.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:01 am

Well I did say I was clinically insane when I wrote her; still tweaking things of course making sure it's all perfect for my nearly recuperated self... I think i adjusted her well enough for the time being

Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:23 am

I think there are only two things you ever need to worry about: 1) Don't break the setting, that is, don't take over NICE Labs or something like that. :P 2) Be interesting enough that someone wants to RP with you. After all, if you don't have that, there's no point!

--Jason Carter

Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]