View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 No Turning Back. (opened) 

Vicki snapped her fingers in frustration feeling she miss out on something.

"Ah poo I should have brought more stuff in that case."

She laughed and stretched out alittle waving her hand for the two girls to follow,

"Come you two, lets figure out whats going on about my living arrangements."

She began to march off in random direction while humming. Only to stop after realizing she didn't know where the dorm postings. Or even the Dorms themselves, were. She paused, stopped in her tracks ahead of the two girls. Then once again suddenly spun around, stratching the back of her head in embarassment.

"You know I just remembered, I dont know where to get a dorm key or anything..eh heh heh......heh."

Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:27 am

"Follow me then. I've been here for quite a long time...almost 5 years, though I was.....gone...for 2 of those five." I said, leading the way.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:33 am
Profile WWW

I'm gotta go early today, working early tomorrow, also I dont wanna leave Claire in the dust lol ::Vicki hugs Madison and Claire both:: Seeya soon!))

Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:32 am

Claire followed the other two girls quietly, marveling at the scarred girl's strength. I wonder how much she works out?

"Five years? Uhm...if you don't mind me asking miss Madison..w-what are you studying?"

Claire had to walk quickly to keep up with the taller girls, wincing slightly from the ache in her thighs. Better, at least they didn't tell you to go away. Claire smiled again, trying to put the nagging unease out of her mind as she walked with the two.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:41 am

"Well, keep in mind, I lost two years, so I've really only been active for only three." I said over my shoulder at Clare.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh. Right. Were you sick? Or was it because of...well..."

Claire trailed off, trying not to look at the girl's scars too long. She blushed as she realised the question was probably rude to ask.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:12 am

Vicki muttered to herself hearing the two converse with on another. Madison was obiviously a veteran here,

"Upper classmen huh?"

Vicki added,

"what about you Claire? How long have you been here?"

She asked curiously, as she kept in step with Madison towards the necessary destination.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:41 am

"I don't know. I can't remember anything, nor can I find out anything." I said, frowning a bit. "It's something that's bugged me since I came back."

I opened up the door to the Dorms and said "You can drop your stuff off in my room, then we can run to the main office to grab your room key....Though they usually tell you this at the orientation...."

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:22 am
Profile WWW

The scarred girl's words made Claire frown, her feet moving automatically to follow the other two as her mind whirled. She forgot two years? That sounds too similar to whats happening to me. Is it related?

As they got to the dorms, Claire looked up and blushed, realizing she hadn't answered Vicki.

"Oh, I've only been here for about three days now....I t-think...I c-can't really remember them for some reason."

Her hand raised to her face, the bitten index finger resting against her lower lip absently.

"M-m-miss Madison. What did you mean..when you said you weren't a...a m-m-monster?"

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:42 am

"You don't have to call me Miss." I said, looking over my shoulder at Clare. "And there's monsters on this island that see some of us as nothing more then sex toys. They will attack and rape you silly. However, there's some kind of cover-up going on, where students who haven't been attacked and the staff will deny that monsters exist."

Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:43 pm
Profile WWW

The aching and soreness in her hips took on a new, and horrid meaning. Had she been attacked by one of these monsters? Claire paled even further, the blood draining from her face. She laughed weakly, shaking her head at Madison.

"You're joking....r-r-right?"

She clenched her rosary in a death grip, not wanting to believe this madness was true.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:17 pm

Madisons blunt and almost casual way of stating it caused Vicki to think she was joking. Though seeing how easily Claire seemed to take this to heart made Vicki giggle some to herself.

"Heh heh, Monsters and cover ups eh. Sounds like someone here has been watching a few too many movies?"

Vicki seemingly trying to reassure Claire turned to her and placed an arm about her shoulders in a friendly gesture.

"Come on now, you would so easily eat up something like that? You know how crazy that sounds? I mean really? Monsters? I'm sure Madison's just trying to make your skin crawl, though I'm surprised to see it worked so easily."

Vicki was oblivious to the truth, and her conservative views about the super natural kept her from just believeing anything. It would take cold hard evidence to change her views on such a thing. Evidence which would probably find her soon enough...

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:27 am

Claire smiled weakly at Vicki, not meeting her eyes.

"Yes...crazy. Honestly, how c-c-could monsters exist?"

Despite her words she still looks pretty shook up, a white knuckled grip on her rosary being a dead giveaway.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:55 am

Vicki smiled mischieviously, placing her hand at her chin in plot.

"If there are monsters and aliens here I'm gonna find them!"

Vicki reached into a small bag she kept at hand, pulling a professional style 35mm camera. She scanned the area about looking through the lens then focusing the sights on both Claire and Madison.

"Ha ha! If it's out there, this baby is gonna see it all!"

Vicki was a natural born investigator, and wanted to famous for it one day. Thus she was alittle interested in learning about what all this rumor business was about.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:46 am

Claire stared at Vicki strangely, shaking her head slightly.

"I...d-don't think that would b-be a good idea. Even if they d-don't exist."

She sighed and relaxed her grip on the rosary, looking back to the scarred girl.

"You w-w-were joking about the monsters...r-r-right?"

Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next