View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Not the best way to start school. (For Sephriot) 

Claire shook her head feebily as the demon blob molested her pale, heaving breasts. This didn't feel good...it felt wrong! She squirmed and more strangled moans escaped her as the tentacle suckled on her hardened nipple.

"Hahn....ah...n-n-no....ngh....t-t-this d-d-doesn't.....ugh...f-f-feel g-g-go-*click*"

Claire's mouth shut with an audible noise as the demon touched the fabric over her privates, her body jerking violently. She gave a muffled squeel as she bit her tongue in the wracking spasm of unfamiliar sensation. What.....what had just happened? Her whole body felt....lighter...warmer...and....why were her panties wet? Had the demon put something on them? Her head began to spin as her body went limp in the demon's slimy embrace, all of her energy drained in that strange convulsion. She forgot to bite down on her moans, the sounds escaping her mouth becoming louder as the seconds passed.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:22 am

„Hmm...am I already changing your mind about things?” the smirk was heard in his voice as the tentacle that was placed on the skin above her sex circling before diving lower, laying over the panty clad lips, resting and just bit pressing against hers. “Never mind the question…I -feel- that your body likes this.”
Her moans were another sign, now that they escaped unhindered. “And as I said…this is only the beginning…” the tentacle covering her sex, tip propped up to rub up and down, forcing just the tinyest bit of fabric to part her lips.
His smile, devilish for sure growing, contact on her breass enough to inject, to just let it seep through her skin, his venom, hormones that would bring those lush orbs to produce the whiteness, the sweet and nuturious substance that he so carved, that would make her breasts os so much more sensitive to his touch.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:12 pm

Just the beginning? What...what was the slimy thing going to do to her? She began to writhe again as the demon rubbed her concealed vagina with the rubbery tentacle, less an attempt to escape than a response to the stimulation. She moaned continuously as her legs rubbed against each other, her white socks bunching up around her calves.

\"W-w-what.....mmn...ah....are y-y-you d-d-doing...to...uhn....t-to me?\"

Where her breasts had felt merely warm before, they began to feel hot, burning as the venom sank into her skin. She gasped and groaned even louder as her breasts began to swell, a pink flush suffusing the pale skin. My breasts feel like they\'re on fire and....heavy....what has the demon done to me?

Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:57 am

“Hmm, your certainly seem to like it…” the rubs, in circles getting a bit firmer, as she responds to the stimulation. Her orbs, filling nicely, the milk churning within felt and sensed by him, anticipated. The curled around appendages moving, making her flesh dance lightly, the milk within swapping back and forth.
“You feeling that.,..? This is what I’m going to take from you, what I need to live from.” Tips latching to her nipples, giving them light squeezes, her flush skin stretching lightly, to accommodate the milk within. “Do you want or should I?” His voice was amused as a tentacle slithers up her arm, going down her shoulder, curling downwards her arm, splitting to get around her fingers too. ‘Strings’ set in place he lifts her arm and hand, towards her filling breasts…

Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:05 pm

"N-n-n-no....unh....I d-d-don't.....I...oohhh...."

Claire groaned loudly as the tentacles attached to her nipples, squeezing them as her breasts were shaken. What was that feeling? Her breasts felt like they were full of something? What had the demon done to her?
Her eyes were drawn to her hand as it rose toward her own breasts, widening as she fought weakly to push her arm back down. Against her will, her hand began to squeeze her breast, causing lactation to leak from her nipple. He's making you milk yourself like a cow! An animal! Claire sobbed anew, face contorted in shame at the actions her body was being forced into. But why does it feel so....good?

Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:42 am

“If you do not….than we still have a bit to go, to make you, don’t you think so?”
The try to get her hand away just made it quiver a bit, but he was relentlessly bringing it closer, making her squeeze and milk her breast. The dibble of milk was followed by the tip of one of his tentacles, that finally would attach itself to the breasts tip. No sense in wasting the heavenly stuff, no? The tips of two tentacles now firmly placed against her nipples, changing in form, lightly, forming two cups that fit snugly over the twin nubs, starting to suckle on them eagerly.
“Hmmm….this is delicious…” the demon coos, the milk dissipating, vanishing into his form as they hit his mass, as soon as they squirt out from those orbs. Her hand used to play with herself, the softness of her own fingers only broken ever so often from a tentacle of his that was curled around her finger.
“Doesn’t it feel good…warm fingers squeezing your lush breasts, the almost painful aching from inside slowly giving away….”

Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:38 am

Claire's sobbing was only broken by the occasional moan of bitten back pleasure. The feeling in her breasts was increasingly difficult to handle, her mind spinning as the sensation of the sucking tentacles drove her near mad, her body writhing within its slimy binding.

"Hahh.....ahn.....ah ah ahhhh......"

Her moans became increasingly incoherent, her eyes rolling back and her eyelids fluttering as the unfamiliar wave of sensations threatened to break her hold on consciousness. Her rubbed underwear became increasingly wet as the stimulus continued.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:50 am

A soft slurping noise coming from where her teats where suckled, his tentacle, mini-sucking cups loosing a bit of hold now and then to let a bit of air in, creating the lovely sound. He moved her hand, letting it cup the underside of the heavy orb, just caress alongside, cupping and weighting the orb.
Another tentacle formed from his body, crawling over her belly, to pinch the skin now and then, in time to twists of her nipples, mixing a bit pain into the pleasure, keeping her on her toes.
“And I can only repeat…this is only the beginning…” the appendage that still was laying over her sex sneaking towards the panties edge, slipping underneath to rub her glistening sex up and down, more a direct stimulation.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:03 am

Claire's body arched backwards as the tentacle slid under her panties. No! Not there! Please God let this stop!

"Kya!....ahhh....n-n-nooo....ohhh...s-s-stop!"

Claire panicked anew. She had never even held hands with a boy, and this vile demon was going to take her chastity! She began to quietly wail, body shuddering with each stroke of the tentacle across her virgin lips. Right then, she wished she had died with her parents in that plane crash. Even dying had to be better than this. The dirty sucking sounds coming from her breasts, the warm sensation of liquid flowing from them, the horrible sweetness of the touches on her sex, it was all too much to take.
And as the demon said, this was only the beginning...

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:38 pm

Her renewed struggle, the arch of her back and the sweet cry in panick, it made him smirk. “Never been touched there hu…?” The tentacle toying with her sex slipping a bit higher, finding the nub atop her sex, pressing down on it, giving it a light squeeze before resuming the up and down movement over her slit, hinting to enter now and then.
“Then we need to change that….” That said he entered her, slowly, giving more mass to the tentacle as soon as the tip slipped in, to fill her out, stretching her even as he forces the appendage inside, enouncing after just a heartbeat a barrier. “You might want to put your teeth together, wouldn’t want you biting on your tongue…” his only warning before pushing through, invading her, filling her up, slowly but without relenting.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:47 am

Claire's eyes opened wide as she let loose a throat wrenching scream. Oh God it hurts! She felt like she was being spilt in half! She howled with agony as her maidenhead was broken by the invading appendage.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh! Huhuh.....huhuh....nngghh...kahh....."

Her scream trailed off into hoarse pants as the slimy tentacle filled her all the way up. Blood ran down her leg and coated the tentacle pushing into her. She was ruined...defiled...unclean...

"Waaaahh....unh...aaaahhhaahaa....ngh...."

She cried harder than she ever had before, her will broken, her spirit shattered. The demon had taken her chastity....

Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:33 am

From the outside it looked like he didn’t move, the blood seeping slowly down the tentacles length before seeping into his mass. “Hmmm…tasty…” it was not like he was vampire in nature, far from it, but the taste of her blood though savoured like a rare wine. Inside her virgin thigh pussy his tentacle pulsed, ripples going over the length, waves along it.
“Aww, come on, it couldn’t have been that bad, now could it?” His words followed by a laugh, the assault on her body never ceasing, an image send into her mind, showing her, helpless on the floor of her room, her own hand massaging her teat, white spurts of milk coming from her nipples, just to be absorbed in his mass, a tentacle that was vanishing sideways in her panties, that now sported a light red strain.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:00 pm

From the outside it looked like he didn’t move, the blood seeping slowly down the tentacles length before seeping into his mass. “Hmmm…tasty…” it was not like he was vampire in nature, far from it, but the taste of her blood though savoured like a rare wine. Inside her virgin thigh pussy his tentacle pulsed, ripples going over the length, waves along it.
“Aww, come on, it couldn’t have been that bad, now could it?” His words followed by a laugh, the assault on her body never ceasing, an image send into her mind, showing her, helpless on the floor of her room, her own hand massaging her teat, white spurts of milk coming from her nipples, just to be absorbed in his mass, a tentacle that was vanishing sideways in her panties, that now sported a light red strain.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:01 pm

Claire continued to cry as the demon pumped her sore vagina with his tnetacle. She shook her head at the vision in her mind, sobbing all the louder.

"*hic*.....its h-h-horrible...uwah....t-t-ake....ngh...t-t-take it out.....ahhh....."

Claire was mortified. For all that the invading appendage filled her with agony, it also began to cause something else. Pleasure, in small bursts as the tentacle rippled. She moaned and tried to twist her hips away from the beast, her motions only adding to the sensation. Her breasts continued to feed the monster, her controlled hand cupping one breast and milking it like an udder.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:01 pm

The rippling movement over the smooth surface never ceased, the appendage slowly drawing out of her thight canal, her lips snugly around the tentacle, stretching lightly in rhythm to the ripples. A little side tentacle from the one trusting back into her pussy, latching and suckling the nub atop her sex, thin tendril sneaking under the protective hood of her clit to stimulate her directly.
“Just wait a bit….I know you will enjoy it….” He purrs in her mind, her hand switching the breasts, tentacles curling around the other one, having something else in mind for this one. The light trusting of her hips were sign enough for him, that her body at least started to like his playing with it.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next